Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LESSONS FROM CRYPTO MARKET  (Read 2395 times)
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:39:50 PM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

So, we need to set up your expected profit point as well as the stoploss point.

How about you, what is your lesson?
Well for me as of now i can manage what I have in crypto because I'm so scared to lose what put in crypto so I manage it well. I think being greedy is not good so if you think that buying in high price is good don't you think buying in low price is more profitable and affordable. I have many lesson learned in crypto and being greedy is not my vocabulary because I'm not hurry I'm just want to enjoy every moment.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:28:34 AM

Because you are beginner or newbie in cryptocurrency world i understand you on what did you mean is being fear for that happening it is ok because that is part of our life specially when you looking that you are losing your money you should fear but i want to advice your that you should need and learn how to wait and be patient because it will rise again.
what we need while playing crypto is patience in waiting for all certainty of every quality increase that exists because every time the event is always canceled
yes, the community is increasingly less confident in the crypto world

Patience will give us reward. Imagine people who hold XVG early 2017 and they can hold it one year, they must gain big profits. Its true that many holder less confident because bear market but market will recover soon or later
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:19:51 AM

Making trust in investors must be with a vision and also the benefits of the product that we will later build. with a direct explanation I think this can provide confidence in investors that we are a competent team

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:34:37 AM

The main lesson is to understand the market, to know in which direction it goes, in what phase we are, why are we there, technical analysis? Fundamental? both fail, the main thing is to understand the market and only understand studying books, such as Wyckoff, Livermore, who were first-rate speculators, also Buffet who is a sensational investor.

I wouldn't put too much emphasize on all theoretical. I learn everything from this community and searching around the web. Technical analysis though is difficult at the beginning and you really need to learn it my practicing.

Also, if you become a successful trader and started to make big money then security is the next big thing to learn. Invest on a hardware wallet and don't keep big amounts in trading exchange so that at least you won't get mad if those exchanges get breached or something.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:53:45 AM

Enough for your profit is more lesson at cryptocurrency, never trying for investing twice at the same altcoin. Maybe you get profit with one coin but never take buy back again at the same altcoin because price will be dump at the next time.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:48:38 AM

Enough for your profit is more lesson at cryptocurrency, never trying for investing twice at the same altcoin. Maybe you get profit with one coin but never take buy back again at the same altcoin because price will be dump at the next time.
indeed, in essence, we should not be greedy in the cryptocurrency market, because prices can change in an instant with a distant range. take advantage of the best opportunities
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:42:08 AM

indeed, in essence, we should not be greedy in the cryptocurrency market, because prices can change in an instant with a distant range. take advantage of the best opportunities

As we observe or read, many advises to invest what we afford to lost. Because being greedy brings us fool, and when we fear that's the time we can make wrong actions.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:29:53 AM

Because you are beginner or newbie in cryptocurrency world i understand you on what did you mean is being fear for that happening it is ok because that is part of our life specially when you looking that you are losing your money you should fear but i want to advice your that you should need and learn how to wait and be patient because it will rise again.
what we need while playing crypto is patience in waiting for all certainty of every quality increase that exists because every time the event is always canceled
yes, the community is increasingly less confident in the crypto world

Patience will give us reward. Imagine people who hold XVG early 2017 and they can hold it one year, they must gain big profits. Its true that many holder less confident because bear market but market will recover soon or later

That happens to me but I hold dogecoin in that year, and I can make a lot of profit from dogecoin. And this year, I hope that I can repeat to make a big profit again from all of my coins. We don't have to lose hope because we are still in the bear market because the market will recover and there is no worry about the situations now. We could still wait for a while and always check the price of every coin, so we know when the price increase.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:47:10 AM

some lessons like you mentioned can I get from the exchange and lots of experience that I can get from the exchange, my most important experience is the price of cryptocurrency can never be predicted accurately and requires very high patience to be able to benefit .
It is true that prices cannot be predicted accurately. bulshit with those who give predictions without a basis and also only people who want to get advice
We should not believe to the predictions in the internet because 90% of it are not reliable. The price of cryptocurrencies are really unpredictable and it is the risks that we facing.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:51:49 AM

Sorry to hear your story. We've been there too. I lost a lot too that I'm ashamed to tell how much I loss to my wife  Grin I brag about my profit last year but when I started buying back almost all of it are gone. Bought an altcoin worth 1BTC=$12K now worth $250. Thats sobbing story but I'd like to forget about it.

The best lesson I learned last year is to just keep my money to USDT when in times I don't know where things are going.
You was given the cool lesson . Psychological factor and azart are the factors that trigger physiological processes that are difficult to control. Today, the cryptocurrency market is like a roulette game. But professional traders are able to get insignificant profit even if the cost is dump. My advice: always invest as much as you are not afraid to lose, so that losses don't affect your family budget.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:55:08 AM

The main lesson is to understand the market, to know in which direction it goes, in what phase we are, why are we there

that's a good lesson you got there but the problem is that it is confusing to decide on what path is crypto going  . we can then learn another lesson from that scenario and that is to dont easily trust what you see because that may tricked you unto something that is more dangerous  .

studying books, such as Wyckoff, Livermore, who were first-rate speculators, also Buffet who is a sensational investor.

i recognize buffet among the other guys that you mention above  . warren is really a well experienced man and we can get alot of experience from him regarding on the flow of cryptos  .
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:35:28 PM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

We still remove the fear when making investment because we cannot get returns if we are not sure to what we are doing. If you overcome it,  then you can easily make decisions and you can focus to what you are doing. Remove the fear for you to not lose many opportunities.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:38:12 PM

yeah i agree with you , too much fear make me lost oportunity of some coin and being greedy make me lost the profit should i get
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:12:38 PM

yeah i agree with you , too much fear make me lost oportunity of some coin and being greedy make me lost the profit should i get

It's ok to be afraid however you also need take a risk inorder to venture more opportunities. Be confident enough and make sure to study the market thouroughly.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:39:30 PM

+ Fear
+ Greed

the biggest lesson that I have learned during this recession is be more patience than what I did before joining the crypto crusades, I strongly have faith in crypto and its coming back from this downfall thats why Im keeping my altcoins until everything goes green just like the old days. Dont let greed consume you, just be calm and stay firm.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:12:24 AM

My lesson, from crypto market most important lesson is never using my all money at the same time.  It's important for me to take cash money by selling some cryptocurrency, when the profit is realized. Thus I can hold for the remaining part  or I have cash to buy again if the price drops.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:31:36 AM

The main lesson is to understand the market, to know in which direction it goes, in what phase we are, why are we there, technical analysis? Fundamental? both fail, the main thing is to understand the market and only understand studying books, such as Wyckoff, Livermore, who were first-rate speculators, also Buffet who is a sensational investor.
You have a good point! If we can only fully understand the market then we can know the right time to enter and to exit in trading. There are many information around the internet that are useful in trading of cryptocurrencies.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:18:31 AM

You have a good point! If we can only fully understand the market then we can know the right time to enter and to exit in trading. There are many information around the internet that are useful in trading of cryptocurrencies.
Well, both of you have a point there, but analyzing is not an easy job. It might be still guessing on the market price not analyzing in the main thing that you might get profit. Perfect timing is a must that you need to perfect and get a lesson when you are failed on this. The word greedy is natural habitat on traders but the problem is you must know how to manage with it that not make things worse for you.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:31:07 AM

+ Fear
+ Greed

In your thinking, you are loss literally but the truth is not. You know why? It is because that as long as your not selling your holding coin whether crypto or bitcoin you can still had a chance to recover your loss even it downs to more than 50%. Just be patience on waiting okay. Because, once you sell it below the price you purchased you will will really loss it.
South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:11:52 PM

I was more careful than you but I did not place orders at the correct price. I don't seem lucky in the transaction. I usually stop-loss near the purchase price and it often makes my plan disturbed.
I think we should learn how to set reasonable stop-loss orders to become successful.
Luck has nothing to do with trading, it is true you may get lucky once in a while but eventually you will face the wrath of the market if you keep relying on it, also stop orders are critical to become successful in the market and the reason is simple, stop orders will allow you to get out of a losing position with a small loss to your account instead of a big loss, as time passes this will make a huge difference in your capital so you should never trade without a stop order or you will eventually face the consequences.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████