Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Palm Beach Confidential is very Similar to Casey Research?  (Read 108 times)
cryptoMaster171 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:39:04 AM

I recently bought Casey Research Disruptive Profits subscriptions for $3500 yearly, and what amazed me was that the overall website structure and the way to deliver the reports and updates were completely identical to Palm Beach Confidential website portal.
Why is it so? Do these both company lies under same parent company? Please help

Link to Palm Beach Group's website: palmbeachgroup.com
Link to Casey Research's website: caseyresearch.com
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:07:13 AM

Why do not you search it yourself? It is hilarious that you spent $3500 and you did not check any references if they are related.  I used to have palm Beach news letter earlier and I know Doug Casey is related to palm Beach and my  siple search also show that they are related.

I am alive
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:41:30 PM

LOL
It's exactly the same layout. It seems to me that palmbeachgroup has more time and is better known. Maybe that's why caseyresearch used the same layout and offered similar services.

I looked at the names of the people involved and there was no one in common.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:46:51 PM

anyone spending $3.5k must know that if service needs to charge $3.5k then its not that successful.. hense why it needs to charge so much just to stay afloat

its the simple scam
"i can make you get $5000 an hour"
how
"gimme $5000 an hour and ill tell them how to make $5000 an hour"

scammers cant make profit from real methods so resort to making money through advice which wont yield results.
if the advice yielded results then those giving it wont need to be paid to give it as they themselves would be using their own advice to cover their costs

successful people dont charge because they know they can still make profit without charging people. they are also successful for even giving out free stuff because even by creating competition from others using the free stuff the ones giving it out can still make money from using thier own methods

i feel sorry for those that pay thousands thinking they are getting something of value

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
McGrupp

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:03:48 PM

I can't lie I recently found out my MOM subscribed to the Palm beach pump I mean confidential... I told her I did not think that was wise but I can't lie it was fun to read. Mostly just pumping hopium.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: