Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Generic]: Reporting obvious scammer/unethical user  (Read 194 times)
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:42:14 PM
Merited by Gunthar (1)

I come across few cases where users are obviously scamming or providing unethical services.
I guess, PMing DT every time will not be good option.

I guess, if we can thread and start posting it here for DT to tag, so that any DT can see and tag (whoever is available).
Since DT is now very dynamic, tagging by multiple DT is advisable.

So, I will report the first obvious scammer/unethical user

Buy an official IELTS, TOEFL, All English Language certificates.

IELTS is the world's most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with more than 3 million tests were taken last year. Accepted by over 10,000 organizations worldwide, IELTS can be your key to achieving your academic and professional goals.

We issue only legit IELTS certificate with band scores of your choice and online verification possibility, for those of you who, for one reason or the other are unable to take the test or obtain the required band scores demanded by institutions, employers or embassy.

Contact us through the details below to know more about our services;

Via Telegram:  registraboard12
E-mail: registraboard@protonmail.com
Whatsapp: +1 (513) 620-6443

I am alive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:50:48 PM

I come across few cases where users are obviously scamming or providing unethical services.
I guess, PMing DT every time will not be good option.

I guess, if we can thread and start posting it here for DT to tag, so that any DT can see and tag (whoever is available).
Since DT is now very dynamic, tagging by multiple DT is advisable.

So, I will report the first obvious scammer/unethical user

Buy an official IELTS, TOEFL, All English Language certificates.

IELTS is the world's most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with more than 3 million tests were taken last year. Accepted by over 10,000 organizations worldwide, IELTS can be your key to achieving your academic and professional goals.

We issue only legit IELTS certificate with band scores of your choice and online verification possibility, for those of you who, for one reason or the other are unable to take the test or obtain the required band scores demanded by institutions, employers or embassy.

Contact us through the details below to know more about our services;

Via Telegram:  registraboard12
E-mail: registraboard@protonmail.com
Whatsapp: +1 (513) 620-6443

Has anyone warn them yet that this kind of services should not be promoted? This kind of services give bad impression to the community and we should warn the users when they do anything unethical. Once, twice, thrice then if they do the same thing - we can red tag them.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1261

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 04:22:08 PM

Has anyone warn them yet that this kind of services should not be promoted? This kind of services give bad impression to the community and we should warn the users when they do anything unethical. Once, twice, thrice then if they do the same thing - we can red tag them.

Pamoldar warned pierretemonas not to promote that. Reference:
It's crazy. What you are offering is selling fake certificates. This is insane! This kind of illegal activities should not be allowed here. I hope any DT notice it and gives you warning.

Then pierretemonas provided a good response from his site but we never wish that type of answer. The answer was:
Mind your business!

So, do you want a warning more time to him? If yes, you can do that but I do not think we need to make more warning as we are not receiving a healthy answer.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18497

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:45:00 PM
Merited by Gunthar (1)

Selling fake or forged documents is illegal, which is against site rules:

17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden.

This would be a case for mods to delete the post and ban the user, rather than DT to tag. I've reported him as such.
Gunthar

Activity: 1484
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:43:48 PM

tagged the user eventho I agree with o_e_l_e_o has been reported to mods and shall be a case of ban/warning and deleted post.
Thanks for reporting this.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:33:18 PM

So, do you want a warning more time to him? If yes, you can do that but I do not think we need to make more warning as we are not receiving a healthy answer.
Fair enough. I will do my job now.

Selling fake or forged documents is illegal, which is against site rules:

You don't expect a newbie to read the forum rules  Smiley

Update:
Done my job:
A definite red trust. User was warned by the community not to deal with fake certificates but he did not listen.

Dealing with fake certificates is not ethical and against the forum rule #17 Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Stay away from the user.

Update:
... shall be a case of ban/warning and deleted post.
I see the post is still live. I made an archive for future reference: https://web.archive.org/save/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100758.msg49366395

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1261

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:50:10 PM

I see the post is still live. I made an archive for future reference: https://web.archive.org/save/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100758.msg49366395
The post when you checked was live but now it has been removed. And also topic creator's profile has been nuked. You can see the proof from: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=pierretemonas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: