Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] BlockSafe Technologies - Securing the Blockchain Ecosystem 🔥🚀  (Read 1925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
joirgetinmim (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:06:52 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 09:39:39 AM by joirgetinmim

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER  | MEDIUM  | YOUTUBE

What is Blocksafe Technology doing to Protect Your Digital Currency and The Blockchains Globally in 2019 and beyond?
Securing the Blockchain Ecosystem: Wallets, Exchanges and Private Blockchains

THE BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM IS UNDER ATTACK – $1.2 BILLION SINCE 2017

Wallets are getting hacked by malware using keyloggers to steal secret keys and clipboard capture to change destination addresses. The estimate for unreported user wallet losses are over $350 million. If your wallet gets hacked, you can’t get the money back nor can you sue anyone.

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER  | MEDIUM  | YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersecurityinvestor

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:16:22 PM

I believe that is 120 million tokens per the investor deck on its io site.
reddB

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:52:35 AM

Ok. But what about staking mechanism . What is the benefit of it?
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:16:11 AM

vulnerable security is a major problem with current crypto storage and indeed there are many large losses that occur. blocksafe seems to see this as an opportunity to provide a solution to this problem, so when will the blocksafe be launched?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
cybersecurityinvestor

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:34:08 PM

According to:

https://www.blocksafetech.io

STO starts Wednesday and Pre STO is going on now.
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:24:32 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 05:50:13 PM by joirgetinmim

Blocksafe Technologies is a great company!

Saw a great interview by George Waller today on YouTube.

Dear Cybersecurityinvestor,

We are highly grateful for your appreciation. We don't claim to be GREAT yet, but we certainly have given our best shot and hope we can make the difference in this magnificent industry!

Best Regards,
The BlockSafe Team
cybersecurityinvestor

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:07:16 PM

Thank you and you’re welcome, Team Blocksafe.

After watching the demo for CryptoDefender in addition to watching the interview describe what it does and what it prevents, I am convinced it will work for me and for many other people.

For my cryptocurrency wallet I use and prefer the software wallet Trust Wallet.  I store my credentials offline as well but I like how I just click the app and can see my balance, then transfer coins as need be.

Usually my transactions have consisted of browsing online and finding ERC20 tokens that I want to invest from 0-.5 ETH in.  At that point that I am ready to send ETH either simply zero for a self drop or up to .5 if a token has a dividend or revenue share feature that I like.  However when I send the Ethereum to the token’s contract address I don’t do much, if anything, to verify that the address I pasted in to the send ETH box on Trust Wallet is the same one that was given to me to do so.  It is inconvenient and time consuming to do so and essentially I just want to check that the gas fee is low then refresh and see my new ERC 20 tokens. 

For this reason CryptoDefender will work for me and I am convinced many others use their wallets in this fashion as well.

I also predict a great need for ExchangeDefender and BlockchainDefender as well.

All the best in the journey, I definitely want to participate!
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:07:37 PM

What is a total supply?

Hi ReddB,

As already mentioned by Cybersecurityinvestor, the Total Supply is 120 Million Tokens.

Thank you Cybersecurityinvestor for helping us out.

Have a nice day,
The BlockSafe Team
cybersecurityinvestor

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:29:38 PM

What is a total supply?

Hi ReddB,

As already mentioned by Cybersecurityinvestor, the Total Supply is 120 Million Tokens.

Have a nice day,
The BlockSafe Team

You’re welcome Team BlockSafe.  A question I have is does the STO begin this coming Wednesday?
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:01:55 PM

vulnerable security is a major problem with current crypto storage and indeed there are many large losses that occur. blocksafe seems to see this as an opportunity to provide a solution to this problem, so when will the blocksafe be launched?

According to:

https://www.blocksafetech.io

STO starts Wednesday and Pre STO is going on now.

Hello Mt. Dempo

That's correct. We certainly aim to do something that helps people instead of filling our OWN pockets. We understand it well that majority of the stuff available are trying to be QUICK hits, and therefore are struggling. So, we want to be something that's worthy to do with the CONTENT ALONE instead of showoff. And we can proudly say, so far we have managed that rather nicely and will continue working on it!

The Pre-Sto is ALREADY live while the STO starts this coming Wednesday or in more specific manner, it begins in next 47 hours or so.

Kind regards,
The BlockSafe Team
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:05:05 PM

What is a total supply?

Hi ReddB,

Have a nice day,
The BlockSafe Team

You’re welcome Team BlockSafe.  A question I have is does the STO begin this coming Wednesday?

Dear cybersecurityinvestor,

Yes, STO begins from the coming Wednesday, and to be more specific in 47 hours or so.

Good day,
The BlockSafe Team
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:13:00 PM

After watching the demo for CryptoDefender in addition to watching the interview describe what it does and what it prevents, I am convinced it will work for me and for many other people.

For my cryptocurrency wallet I use and prefer the software wallet Trust Wallet.  I store my credentials offline as well but I like how I just click the app and can see my balance, then transfer coins as need be.

Usually my transactions have consisted of browsing online and finding ERC20 tokens that I want to invest from 0-.5 ETH in.  At that point that I am ready to send ETH either simply zero for a self drop or up to .5 if a token has a dividend or revenue share feature that I like.  However when I send the Ethereum to the token’s contract address I don’t do much, if anything, to verify that the address I pasted in to the send ETH box on Trust Wallet is the same one that was given to me to do so.  It is inconvenient and time consuming to do so and essentially I just want to check that the gas fee is low then refresh and see my new ERC 20 tokens.  

For this reason CryptoDefender will work for me and I am convinced many others use their wallets in this fashion as well.

I also predict a great need for ExchangeDefender and BlockchainDefender as well.

There is NOTHING more pleasing than to have to people of YOUR caliber onboard. There are many times where we are required to explain and describe people things to have help them understand WHY we are one of the BETTER opportunities for them and why we are the "REQUIREMENT" instead of "OPTIONAL", but with someone like you, it almost feel there is everything ALREADY understood, so we don't require to add much at all.

Once again, we are HIGHLY grateful to you for considering our project WORTHY and taking out time for it.

Best regards,
The BlockSafe Team
cybersecurityinvestor

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:30:23 PM

For my cryptocurrency wallet I use and prefer the software wallet Trust Wallet.  I store my credentials offline as well but I like how I just click the app and can see my balance, then transfer coins as need be.

Usually my transactions have consisted of browsing online and finding ERC20 tokens that I want to invest from 0-.5 ETH in.  At that point that I am ready to send ETH either simply zero for a self drop or up to .5 if a token has a dividend or revenue share feature that I like.  However when I send the Ethereum to the token’s contract address I don’t do much, if anything, to verify that the address I pasted in to the send ETH box on Trust Wallet is the same one that was given to me to do so.  It is inconvenient and time consuming to do so and essentially I just want to check that the gas fee is low then refresh and see my new ERC 20 tokens.  

There is NOTHING more pleasing than to have to people of YOUR caliber onboard. There are many times where we are required to explain and describe people things to have help them understand WHY we are one of the BETTER opportunities for them and why we are the "REQUIREMENT" instead of "OPTIONAL", but with someone like you, it almost feel there is everything ALREADY understood, so we don't require to add much at all.

Once again, we are HIGHLY grateful to you for considering our project WORTHY and taking out time for it.

Best regards,
The BlockSafe Team

Thank you for the kind words Team Blocksafe and myself and other shareholders of the parent company StrikeForce Technologies appreciate all the Team does and the imminent success to be shared by all soon.  I have seen myself too how explaining about the companies can be difficult but many do see the value here.  I have studied SFOR since 2016 and having learned more about the products, can easily see why the solutions are required.  We are on the cusp of some exciting times and we are looking forward to that!  Thanks again for the kind words and I am looking forward to Wednesday!
cybersecurityinvestor

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:29:01 PM

Very nice project . I'm glad to see such team with not only coins , but with useful software . I'll follow you
By the way, I can't find your telegram link . Can someone share it ?

Here you go:

https://t.me/officialblocksafetech
Shakejun

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:53:55 PM

Very nice project . I'm glad to see such team with not only coins , but with useful software . I'll follow you
I would like to see their BlockchainDefender system closer. Hope to see MVP faster
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:07:50 AM

Best regards,
The BlockSafe Team

Thank you for the kind words Team Blocksafe and myself and other shareholders of the parent company StrikeForce Technologies appreciate all the Team does and the imminent success to be shared by all soon.  I have seen myself too how explaining about the companies can be difficult but many do see the value here.  I have studied SFOR since 2016 and having learned more about the products, can easily see why the solutions are required.  We are on the cusp of some exciting times and we are looking forward to that!  Thanks again for the kind words and I am looking forward to Wednesday!

It's indeed hard sometimes to put forward the potential that's there in certain project, as often people judge things according to how they wish to instead of reading the "FACTS", so always pleasure to have someone who does opposite. Thank you once again for the support!

Best Regards,
The BlockSafe Team
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:19:59 AM

Here you go:

https://t.me/officialblocksafetech

Hi PAXarm,

Thank you for the appreciation. We certainly are trying out best to ensure to stay on the mark with people's expectations!

We again are highly grateful to CybersecurityInvestor for helping us. The link as mentioned is https://t.me/officialblocksafetech

Any further questions, please feel free to ask us.

Have a good day,
The BlockSafe Team
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:29:41 AM

Dear users and readers, as some might ALREADY know, we are less than 18 HOURS away from the STO.

We are really pleased with the support we are getting from everywhere, the whole team of BlockSafe is very excited to enter this phase and start the move towards something very special, something really amazing, something spectacular and more importantly, we are moving towards something that's truly revolutionary for the WHOLE INDUSTRY!

Keep supporting us! As your support makes us stronger and gives us the strength to continue the journey!

Best Regards,
The BlockSafe Team
cybersecurityinvestor

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:09:32 AM

STO tomorrow!  Revenue share token!  Yes!!!!
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:45:12 PM

Hopefully crypto exchanges start to realize that Exchange Defender can make their transactions safer and be leveraged to enable Out of Band Authentication to verify large transactions.

Exactly!!! It is something that's the NEED of the future, if anyone don't believe in it now, they sure will in future!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: