Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I hate all forms of Altcoin and possibly hate cryptocurrency  (Read 320 times)
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:48:50 PM

So why did you keep your coins on the stock exchange, because every month we read in the news how they are being hacked!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:03:17 PM

You spend your hard earned money, you spend your saving on these risky investments.
You do everything to the letter, download wallets, keep all passwords safe, you research exchanges so you don't get conned.

Then these FUCKWIT developers CONSTANTLY do snapshot and change wallets.

You go away for a couple of months and you come back to find out that you can't access any of your altcoins and that your hard earned money is just simply GONE!

I refer to IOTA, EOS, SHIFT. I owned sizeable amounts of each and now my money is just GONE.

Huh Why bother with thisFRAUDULENT SHIT. 
It is usually very annoying to have such fraudulent experience. I had similar issue with my xDAC which I left on Idex only for me to now realize that the token no longer trade and I also cannot withdraw it either. Now worthless.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:49:48 PM

You spend your hard earned money, you spend your saving on these risky investments.
You do everything to the letter, download wallets, keep all passwords safe, you research exchanges so you don't get conned.

You go away for a couple of months and you come back to find out that you can't access any of your altcoins and that your hard earned money is just simply GONE!

I refer to IOTA, EOS, SHIFT. I owned sizeable amounts of each and now my money is just GONE.

That's why you should keep track of every single project, even from the top. And that's why I like BTC and ETH. I hate countless coin swaps as well. BTW as I know there is a way to make a swap for EOS if you have erc20 version even now. Check this article.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:53:39 PM

Yes, I agree with you in part. Just many of us are looking for a way. The way to become a little richer. Working hard every day we invest to get some profit for ourselves. But a couple is difficult for us to come up with a quality solution.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:01:10 PM

Investing is always risky that's why you need to be very careful in every decision you make. You need to have enough knowledge in order to make wise decisions. I know that some of us also experienced this and they don't blame cryptocurrency. Invest the money you weren't afraid to lose , if you ever lose it then its your fault. Cryptocurrency is full of hackers and scammers so you really need to be aware in everything.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:06:43 PM

Are you expecting for the quick profits? In 201, you may get it. But if you really believe in cryptocurrency, you must know that the crypto is very fluctuating and full of risks and surprises. You must have the wise decision when investing in that much coin. Now, you don't need choice, you must be more patient to wait the market better at least one year later.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:24:39 PM

I am sure when you invested you thought differently. In my opinion, you are to blame yourself, you had to monitor your projects, because your investments depend on them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:27:01 PM

do you want cryptos to die?¿ just leave and never return. This is what 90% of the people are doing, this is why crypto is 90% down.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:28:54 PM

Well aren't we all smart  Roll Eyes Imagine a world where I would have to keep looking at my bank in case they decide to close my account and if I didn't press a button to transfer my money to another made up account that I would lose all my money  Roll Eyes without even a text or an email to notify me  Roll Eyes ITS FRAUD. THESE GUYS ARE BANKING ON PEOPLE BEING UNAWARE SO THAT THEY CAN KEEP THEIR MONEY!!! ILLEGAL THEFT AND ILLEGAL FRAUD
Well i think you dont get the whole idea! cryptocurrency is the future, as we all know crypto was still in its infancy and needs time to improve more. in your case that you lose your assets maybe it was all your fault because you did not do your part as a responsible digital asset holder. and the platform you mention was still alive til today so dont get mad just chill.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:38:40 PM

I could remember investing into creamcoin in 2017 and I have tried to access my account through that year and I could not access after the online wallets was having problem. I think it is too risky to invest into icos but for others coins like bitcoin and ethereum including think there are safe to invest in.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:54:41 PM

first identify what risks occur if you invest in altcoins.
don't after that happens you regret that it won't do you any good.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:13:02 PM

You hate crypto currencies, but you invest your money in these currencies. you even joined this project to discuss the development of crypto currencies.
what is wrong with you?
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:00:37 PM

All forms of investment that we do do have risks. It can be a big or small risk. What you experience can be said to be very sad. I am sorry for what happened to you. I also experienced this. It's really disappointing. But from all that I learned and I started from the beginning again. Because the crypto I do makes me happy.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:55:37 PM

All forms of investment that we do do have risks. It can be a big or small risk. What you experience can be said to be very sad. I am sorry for what happened to you. I also experienced this. It's really disappointing. But from all that I learned and I started from the beginning again. Because the crypto I do makes me happy.
It seems to me that all these changes are aimed only at one goal and that is to reduce the number of users of cryptocurrency, and at the same time, take their assets in a certain way. Each of us hopes that the coins are in the wallet and you can not look at them for a long time, but in the end the coins can be lost.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:04:04 PM

If you want to earn money you need to enter the risk of losing them. It is pretty simple but a lot of people do not realise this. They just want to make x20 from each coin and if something goes wrong they are crying and saying that the whole industry will die and is worth nothing.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:28:22 PM

If you want to earn money you need to enter the risk of losing them. It is pretty simple but a lot of people do not realise this. They just want to make x20 from each coin and if something goes wrong they are crying and saying that the whole industry will die and is worth nothing.
and what else can say those people who did not consider their actions, rushed to the cryptocurrency, as the source of great wealth. At the same time, having no experience and not taking into account the present conjuncture of the cryptocurrency market. As an example, we can cite the situation when users invested at the end of 2017 a lot of money that they borrowed or sold real estate. The results are known to all.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:55:08 PM

You want to just buy coins and not follow out the development. This is a very frivolous attitude to your investments. You must understand that the coin can be updated or carry out forks and for this you need to move it to the wallet or to the exchange, which will support the update.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:00:07 PM

We are at early stages of crypto, so investing money and then leaving for long period is a false tactic. You must monitor your investment, crypto is not a bank and carries more risk then leaving your money in a bank. This is why it is a high reward, the risk is still big. Otherwise, leave your money in a bank and get a small interest rate.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Hoofprint

Activity: 428

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:13:46 PM

You should understand that cryptocurrency requires you to be constantly up to date with the news. If you decide that you can just buy a coin and forget about it for a few months, then you are wrong. This should be a lesson for you, because in this situation only you are to blame.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:30:49 PM

You said the word "risky", so you probably knew the risks associated with it. You invested a huge amount on those alt coins and you did not even bother to keep yourself updated with those coins. So, i guess you are to blame yourself for most of the loss you suffered. Next time if you do invest again, make sure to keep track of it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: