Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John Mcafee  (Read 1070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:32:24 AM

John Mcafee is the 2nd most controversial crypto personality after Roger Ver. However, Roger Ver is mostly known in negative light but for John, it is mixed and not entirely negative.

He is also a strong supporter of crypto adoption. No matter how much money he makes through his smart promotional tweet about various ICOs, he is still one of the strongest voice of crypto.

A lot of people will call him a shill or Fudder or simply a lier. But we need to understand that he is tech geek and a self made millionaire. Not every person can achieve such success in one lifetime. Also at the current confusing time of crypto market, we certainly need a strong voice like John. I believe, he has done more good to cryptos than bad. Especially when it comes to crypto promotion, he just nails it!

I agree. Crypto definitely needs more famous faces somehow talking/promoting about it in a not entirely negative way at least. Some people get offended easily this days but what counts is how many someone can bring in and people tend to follow the trends.

More famous people who do it means a better time overall for Bitcoin, some might feel ashamed when it drops tough but people need   to understand that they can't sell when it's too low if they bought high, especially if something important would be lost by doing that.

Overall, time will tell but i agree with some of his predictions for the future of Bitcoin's price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:43:12 AM

I know him,
He's a smart guy, He's a really good person for creating FOMO and good news about new coins/tokens from the project who already supported by him...
Almost every project that supported by him always bringing so many investors and makes this project can be easily reached at least softcap...

But sometimes he's crazy...  Grin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:29:54 AM

He should've established himself as some sort of crypto authority beyond whatever previous fame he had before becoming the travelling circus he is today. As far as I can tell he has created and contributed nothing tangible to this area. He has made a lot of noise and done a great deal of shilling that has achieved absolutely nothing beyond lining his pockets a bit.

He didn't even know Bitcoin has had two halvings.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:49:59 AM

john Mcafee  was john as security  expect and with  higher creditability and good reputation , But now he has lost  his credibility  and reputation because  of cryptocurrency .. John Mcfee has made allot of fake prediction in crypto  price , last two year  he promoted a project is now a shit project  now.

i believe in crypto we need allot security  expect and influential person like him  ..  thats why he has lost his reputation now  ..  But we need someone who is ready to destroy his reputation like him just fight for crypto  .. When crypto  become accepted across the globe he will become the hero again  ..

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:32:57 AM

I would like to hear your thoughts on John Mcafee.  Do you respect him and do you believe he has done more harm or good for the crypto world?

John Mcafee is a good man and well respected in the community, i still remember the time when he maid a word for Verge and the token goes up really insane.
But there are humor that he is getting tokens and coins from doing it, that is what i wanna know.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:21:40 AM

I kinda like him ,i was aware of his involvement in cryptocurrency when I back up electroneum and now I'm an investor of Apollo which john is the chairman ,I haven't seen him doing any damage to crypto space at all and I read on the news some months ago that he was backing a coin and later said it was scam ,I don't know if that is true or not

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:15:53 AM

Mr. Mcafee is smart investor - he always influences crypto and makes profit in that.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:35:41 AM

Jhon McAfee is a smart person because he made an anti virus in 1987 and now he is a person who always gives positive suggestions to people who want to invest in cryptocurrency. At least the presence of Jhon McAfee will make some people believe in cryptocurrency, all we know to make someone believe in cryptocurrency is very difficult, need someone who has popularity in order to convince someone, especially for newcomers.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:01:28 PM

I would like to hear your thoughts on John Mcafee.  Do you respect him and do you believe he has done more harm or good for the crypto world?
I think he's a genius, but he's crazy, he wants to be a winner in the United States, but I look at his Twitter feed, and I'm afraid of what he'll do to the country if he becomes one. And most importantly, he left the country because John is being sought by the IRS because he evaded taxes.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:35:42 PM

I think he's a very influential person in the crypto world. In fact, many people believe in his predictions. Even ICO Endorsed  by John McAfee can be successful, such as Bobsrepair and Docademic.
But, for the predictions I'm not so sure, because everyone can also give a prediction.  Wink

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:42:13 PM

I would like to hear your thoughts on John Mcafee.  Do you respect him and do you believe he has done more harm or good for the crypto world?

I don't think the harm is due to John Mcafee, because the market decline was caused by many factors and accidents that occurred before John Mcafee was really involved in the crypto industry.
so this has nothing to do with what happened at this level of decline
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:54:20 PM

John Mcafee is a well-known person in the crypto world, even people are willing to follow whatever is his decision, like the ICO that he supports, people certainly have more trust in ICO supported by Johnmcafee. The influence is indeed quite large, but the situation cannot be a reference for the right decision
McVillan
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:55:33 PM

I fear for the future of his manhood .. $100000 seems a little far at the moment.... be nice if it got to $99999 and that was the ATH until 2022

Bitrated user: TheBitcoinKing.
3C2QmkhiJaU85HGSvfRVdXjxCYtLrDURFT
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

I am not aware of the progress of John Mcafee's news in this industry.
in this downturn, it is rare for news to tell about John Mcafee with crypto except for ico.
I think John Mcafee is one of the characters who wants crypto to be used globally
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:13:09 PM

I never for once takes anything the man says serious, I recently watch one of the video he did inside a ship talking about him being framed by United stated. To me he is just a crypto showman but he is quietly making his money. I have seen so many ICO in the past using him as advisor and he randomly run an advertisement for many ICO in the past and present. His predictions should not be taking too serious because we all know How difficult it is to predict the price of cryptocurrencies. To me he is just one of many crypto talkative.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:22:54 PM

The market has nothing to do with John McAfee, it's the people who made it a big hype. A lot of people believe in his words I think he's making us fool by giving wrong predictions. It's better to stay away from following this guy.

Am I spamming? Report me!
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:37:32 PM

I do not respect him and do not believe a single word that this person said as he lies and is sold for money
Though he may be disrespected by many but for me i do respect him very much, he is my mentor whom i looked upto in order to see the light in the world of cryptocurrency. We should not forget so quick when he was on the ball roller back then in 2017, his single tweet could turn the whole crypto table around. Why not try to respect such indispensable high ranked individual? 
When i grow up i will like to be like John Mcafee

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:46:26 PM

I would like to hear your thoughts on John Mcafee.  Do you respect him and do you believe he has done more harm or good for the crypto world?
He is very popular crypto enthusiast i think. I invest in Docademic and Bezop both are Endorsed by John McAfee and we are know that those project was growing. I never forgot MTC it's was massive success unbelievable when support John McAfee.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:54:15 PM

for now John Mcafee's prediction has made me make the right decision in the current trade, so for me this is kindness. but this is only a prediction that is not absolutely true.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:55:41 PM

When i grow up i will like to be like John Mcafee

Meaning you want to be drunk and high all the time even in your 70s? John is using hard drugs you can see it the way he talks. He has a habit of touching or wiping his nose, he nervously scratches his face. Those are habits you develop over the years and you don't get them from smoking weed Wink

I like that he doesn't pay taxes and has the balls to say it in public. I don't like that he was pumping worthless shitcoins for money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: