Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dobitrade Exchange: scam or hacked?  (Read 106 times)
puripora (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

I could not access the Dobitrade exchange website for the whole last week. Then suddenly (Dec. 23) they made a late announcement on a new website how they changed the website address for branding purposes:  www.dobitrade.com -> https://www.dobi.exchange/ (both not accessible)
Announcement on telegram came on dec. 24

they have locked wallets and the servers are down all the time. and there's almost no activity on their official Telegram, no one's asking or complaining, or anything

does anyone use dobi?

what do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
novichok here

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:51:38 PM

Пpивeт, дa, я инoгдa иcпoльзyю oбмeн DOBI . Этo нopмaльный, нeбoльшoй oбмeн. Cлyчaeв взлoмa и мoшeнничecтвa нe былo ( мнe нe извecтны тaкoвыe).
B кoнцe дeкaбpя были тpyднocти c пoдключeниeм, cвязaны и мoдepнизaциeй интepфeйca. Hикaкиx блoкиpoвoк кoшeлькoв нe былo. Ceйчac вce xopoшo paбoтaeт,
интepфeйc cтaл yдoбнeй и пoнятнeй. Peйтинг в Кoинмapкeткaп зaвышeн, дyмaю днeвнoй тopгoвый oбopoт нaкpyчeн тopгoвыми бoтaми. Peaльныx, yникaльныx пoльзoвaтeлeй нe oчeнь мнoгo.

Google Translate:
Hi, yes, I sometimes use DOBI exchange. This is a normal, small exchange. Cases of hacking and fraud were not (I do not know any).
At the end of December there were difficulties with the connection, connected and interface upgrades. There were no lock wallets. Now everything works well,
The interface has become more convenient and understandable. Coinmarketcap rating is too high, I think the daily trade is wound up by trading bots. Real, unique users are not very many.
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:45:27 PM

I could not access the Dobitrade exchange website for the whole last week. Then suddenly (Dec. 23) they made a late announcement on a new website how they changed the website address for branding purposes:  www.dobitrade.com -> https://www.dobi.exchange/ (both not accessible)
Announcement on telegram came on dec. 24

they have locked wallets and the servers are down all the time. and there's almost no activity on their official Telegram, no one's asking or complaining, or anything

does anyone use dobi?

what do you think?

I don't fully trust that platform but not sure what its yet
I use HuobiMena
can join telegram : https://t.me/HBMENA

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: