Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Multi-Currencies Automation Trading Strategy API Operation Guide  (Read 100 times)
henrythebest (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 7

Perseverance pays... a lot!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:45:31 AM

article originally from FMZ.COM      if the code part is not clear to see,  please come to here: https://www.fmz.com/bbs-topic/2720

Although the Binance.com has not been established for a long time, due to its excellent technology, the API is stable and efficient, the request frequency limit is also relaxed, and there are many coins and active transactions, which is already the preferred platform for spot trading. At present, there are more than 150 kinds of currencies that are priced by BTC, and they are still increasing, which makes it difficult to obtain many currency prices and K-line. This article will mainly introduce how to operate multi-currency strategies on the FMZ quantitative trading platform, and even for operating all currencies without problems, mainly for users with a certain knowledge foundation.

1. Get the market quote
If you want to operate 150 currencies at the same time, it is obviously inappropriate to use REST protocol to get the market quote. It will waste a lot of time after polling, and websocket can't subscribe to so many currencies at the same time. Binance.com realizes the problem of multi-variety strategy to obtain the market quote, and provides an aggregated market quote interface.

When directly use this REST interface (/api/v1/ticker/24hr),must note that its weight is 40, meaning that one access is equivalent to ordinary of 40 times of access, even if you access this interface once in 5 or 6 seconds, it is also possible to exceed the limit.

Therefore, we need to access the websocket version of this interface, but be aware that due to the huge amount of data, the data is only fixed for 1s to push the data with market changes. For some unpopular currencies that have not been traded for a few minutes, it may not be pushed for a long time. Fixed push times are not suitable for high frequency strategies, but are sufficient for general multi-currency strategies. The specific code is as follows:

Code:
function main() {
    var client = Dial("wss://stream.binance.com:9443/ws/!ticker@arr");
    while (true){
        var data = client.read();
        var msg = JSON.parse(data);
        updateTicker(msg);//The updateTicker function handles market quotes and transactions, which will be introduced below.
    }
}

2. Preparation before the trading
Binance has many restrictions on trading, minimum transaction value, minimum transaction volume, price accuracy, and transaction volume accuracy. These need to be prepared in advance.

Defined global variables:

Code:
var totalbtc = 0;//Total value, not necessarily btc
var baseCoin = ['BTC', 'ETH', 'BNB', 'USDT'][baseCoin_select];//Base currency selection baseCoin_select is a parameter of the drop-down box
var exceptList = Except_list_string.split(',');//Excluded currency, Except_list_string is the strategy parameter
//K line cycle selects PERIOD_M1, PERIOD_M5 is FMZ default global variable
var period = [PERIOD_M1, PERIOD_M5, PERIOD_M15, PERIOD_M30, PERIOD_H1, PERIOD_H1, PERIOD_D1][period_select]
var periodSecond = [60, 300, 900, 1800, 3600, 3600*24][period_select]//The number of seconds corresponding to each cycle
var lastPeriodTime = 0;//The most recent cycle time, used to update the K line
var updateProfitTime = 0//Recently updated earnings time to update revenue
var buyList = []//buying order list
var sellList = []//selling order list
var accountInfo = {};//Used to store transaction related data lists
The next step is to improve the content of accountInfo, and all the content related to the trading pair is stored in it.

if (!_G('accountInfo')){//If accountInfo is not stored in the database, reacquire the data.
    var exchangeInfo = JSON.parse(HttpQuery('https://api.binance.com/api/v1/exchangeInfo'));//Get transaction related data
    var ticker = JSON.parse(HttpQuery('https://api.binance.com/api/v1/ticker/24hr'));//First use the rest protocol to get a full amount of ticker
    var tradeSymbol = exchangeInfo.symbols.filter(function(x){return x.quoteAsset == baseCoin});//Filter the required trading pairs
    accountInfo[baseCoin] = {free:0, frozen:0, last:1, value:0};//Base currency information
    for (var i=0; i<tradeSymbol.length; i++){
        var info = tradeSymbol[i];
        if(exceptList.indexOf(info.symbol.slice(0,info.symbol.length-baseCoin.length)) >= 0){
            continue;//Filter out the currencies that was kicked out
        }
        for (var j=0; j<ticker.length; j++){
            var symbol = info.symbol.slice(0,info.symbol.length-baseCoin.length)//Currency name
            if(ticker[j].symbol.slice(ticker[j].symbol.length-baseCoin.length) == baseCoin && ticker[j].symbol == info.symbol){
                //The stored contents of the exchangeInfo and ticker
                accountInfo[symbol] = {
                    last:parseFloat(ticker[j].lastPrice), free:0, frozen:0,
                    minQty:parseFloat(info.filters[2].minQty), minNotional:parseFloat(info.filters[3].minNotional)
                    tickerSize:parseFloat(info.filters[0].tickSize), stepSize:parseFloat(info.filters[2].stepSize),
                    ask:parseFloat(ticker[j].askPrice), bid:parseFloat(ticker[j].bidPrice), volume:parseFloat(ticker[j].quoteVolume),
                    lowPrice:parseFloat(ticker[j].lowPrice), highPrice:parseFloat(ticker[j].highPrice),
                    priceChangePercent:parseFloat(ticker[j].priceChangePercent),
                    sellPrice:0, buyPrice:0, state:0, value:0, records:null
                }
                break;
            }
        }
    }
}else{
    accountInfo = _G('accountInfo');
}
//Automatically save accountInfo to the database when exiting
function onexit(){
    _G('accountInfo', accountInfo);
}

3. Update account and K line information
Update the account information function without real-time updates.

Code:
function updateAccount(){
    account = exchange.GetAccount();
    if (!account){
        Log('time out');
        return;//Returning directly here is to save time, and the account information acquisition is not affected in time.
    }
    for (var i=0; i<account.Info.balances.length; i++){
        var symbol = account.Info.balances[i].asset
        //Are stored in accountInfo
        if (symbol in accountInfo){
            accountInfo[symbol].free = parseFloat(account.Info.balances[i].free);
            accountInfo[symbol].frozen = parseFloat(account.Info.balances[i].locked);
            accountInfo[symbol].value = (accountInfo[symbol].free + accountInfo[symbol].frozen)*accountInfo[symbol].last
        }
    }
}
//Update the current account total value in the selected base currency
function updateTotalBTC(){
    var btc = 0;
    for (var symbol in accountInfo){
        btc += accountInfo[symbol].value
    totalbtc = btc;
    }
}

Update the K line, the initial update can use the GetRecords function in stages, and the later update uses push data synthesis.

function initRecords(){   
        if(symbol == baseCoin){continue}
        if(!accountInfo[symbol].records){
            var currency = symbol + '_' + baseCoin;
            //Switch trading pair
            exchange.IO("currency", currency)
            accountInfo[symbol].records = exchange.GetRecords(period)
            Log('Update', currency, 'K line', accountInfo[symbol].records[accountInfo[symbol].records.length-1])
            Sleep(250)//Update four per second, no limit will be reached
        }
        //Recent K-line time
        lastPeriodTime = Math.max(accountInfo[symbol].records[accountInfo[symbol].records.length-1].Time/1000, lastPeriodTime)
    }
}
//Update K line based on push ticker data
function updateRecords(msgTime){
    //If the current time is greater than the last updated cycle, it indicates that a new K line needs to be generated.
    if(parseFloat(msgTime)/1000 - lastPeriodTime > periodSecond){
            if(symbol != baseCoin){
                //If the K line missing of a trading pair is too much, it will be re-acquired once, it may be that the transaction is not active, ticker did not push
                if(parseFloat(msgTime)/1000 - accountInfo[symbol].records[accountInfo[symbol].records.length-1].Time/1000 > 1.5*periodSecond){
                    exchange.IO("currency", currency)
                    var records = exchange.GetRecords(period)
                    if(records){
                        accountInfo[symbol].records = exchange.GetRecords(period)
                    }
                    Log(symbol, 'K line is missing, regain')
                }else{
                    //Push a new K line
                    accountInfo[symbol].records.push({"Time":parseInt(lastPeriodTime + periodSecond)*1000, "Open":accountInfo[symbol].last, "High":accountInfo[symbol].last,
                    "Low":accountInfo[symbol].last, "Close":accountInfo[symbol].last, "Volume":0})
                }
            }
        }
        lastPeriodTime = lastPeriodTime + periodSecond
        Log(parseFloat(msgTime)/1000, 'Adding K line')
    }else{
        //If it is in the current K line cycle, update the current K line
            if(symbol != baseCoin){
                var length = accountInfo[symbol].records.length
                accountInfo[symbol].records[length-1].Close = accountInfo[symbol].last
                accountInfo[symbol].records[length-1].Volume += accountInfo[symbol].volume
                if(accountInfo[symbol].last > accountInfo[symbol].records[length-1].High){
                    accountInfo[symbol].records[length-1].High = accountInfo[symbol].last
                }
                else if(accountInfo[symbol].last < accountInfo[symbol].records[length-1].Low){
                    accountInfo[symbol].records[length-1].Low = accountInfo[symbol].last
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

4.Trading related function

Code:
//Cancel current trading pair orders
function CancelPendingOrders() {
    var orders = _C(exchange.GetOrders);
    for (var j = 0; j < orders.length; j++) {
        exchange.CancelOrder(orders[j].Id, orders[j]);
    }
}
//Cancel all trading pair orders
function cancellAll(){
    try{
        var openOrders = exchange.IO('api', 'GET', '/api/v3/openOrders');
        for (var i=0; i<openOrders.length; i++){
            var order = openOrders[i];
            var currency = order.symbol.slice(0,order.symbol.length-baseCoin.length) + '_' + baseCoin;
            exchange.IO("currency", currency);
            exchange.CancelOrder(order.orderId);
        }
    }
    catch(err){
        Log('Cancel order failed');
    }
        accountInfo[symbol].state = 0;
        accountInfo[symbol].buyprice = 0;
        accountInfo[symbol].sellPrice = 0;
    }
}
//Placing the buying long order
function toBuy(){
    //The currencies you need to buy are stored in the buyList
    if (buyList.length == 0){
        return;
    }
    for (var i=0; i<buyList.length; i++){
        var symbol =  buyList[i];
        //Slippage is the "selling price 1" plus minimum trading unit, may not be completely executed immediately, you can modify it yourself
        var buyPrice = accountInfo[symbol].ask + accountInfo[symbol].tickerSize;
        buyPrice = _N(buyPrice, parseInt((Math.log10(1.1/accountInfo[symbol].tickerSize))));//Meet price accuracy
        exchange.IO("currency", currency);//Switch trading pair
        //If you have placed an order and the price is same as this one, do not operate.
        if (accountInfo[symbol].state && accountInfo[symbol].bid == accountInfo[symbol].buyprice){
            continue;
        }else{
            //Order placed first will be cancelled first
            if (accountInfo[symbol].state == 1){
                CancelPendingOrders();
                accountInfo[symbol].buyprice = 0;
            }
            var amount = (accountInfo[symbol].free + accountInfo[symbol].frozen)*buyPrice; //Value of existing currency
            var needBuyBTC = HoldAmount - amount;//HoldAmount is a global parameter, which require value of the hold
            var buyAmount = needBuyBTC/buyPrice;
            buyAmount = _N(scale*buyAmount, parseInt((Math.log10(1.1/accountInfo[symbol].stepSize))));//Order quantity accuracy
            //Meet minimum transaction volume and minimum transaction value requirements
            if (buyAmount > accountInfo[symbol].minQty && buyPrice*buyAmount > accountInfo[symbol].minNotional){
                if (accountInfo[baseCoin].free < buyPrice*buyAmount){return;}//Have enough base currency to buy
                var id = exchange.Buy(buyPrice, buyAmount, currency);//Final order
                if(id){
                    accountInfo[symbol].buyprice = buyPrice;
                    accountInfo[symbol].state = 1;
                }
            }
        }
        //If the buying orders are too much, it need a pause, Binance allows 10 orders every 1s maximum
        if(buyList.length > 5){
            Sleep(200)
        }
    }
}
//Placing the selling orders principles are similar to the buying orders
function toSell(){
    if (sellList.length == 0){
        return;
    }
    for (var i=0; i<sellList.length; i++){
        exchange.IO("currency", currency);
        var sellPrice = accountInfo[symbol].bid - accountInfo[symbol].tickerSize;
        sellPrice = _N(sellPrice, parseInt((Math.log10(1.1/accountInfo[symbol].tickerSize))));
        if (accountInfo[symbol].state == 1 && accountInfo[symbol].bid != accountInfo[symbol].buyprice){
            CancelPendingOrders();
            accountInfo[symbol].sellPrice = 0;
        }
        var sellAmount = accountInfo[symbol].free;
        sellAmount = _N(Math.min(scale*sellAmount,accountInfo[symbol].free), parseInt((Math.log10(1.1/accountInfo[symbol].stepSize))));
        if (sellAmount > accountInfo[symbol].minQty && sellPrice*sellAmount > accountInfo[symbol].minNotional){
            var id = exchange.Sell(sellPrice, sellAmount, currency);
            if(id){
                accountInfo[symbol].state = 1;
                accountInfo[symbol].sellPrice = sellPrice;
            }
        }
        if(sellList.length > 5){
            Sleep(200)
        }
    }
}

5.Trading logic

The trading is very simple, just push the currency of the buying and selling to the buyList and sellList.

Code:
function checkTrade(){
    buyList = []
    sellList = []
    for(var symbol in accountInfo){
        if(symbol == baseCoin){
            continue
        }
        var length = accountInfo[symbol].records.length
        //Simple moving average, this is a simple demonstration example, don't use it at the real market.
        var fast = TA.MA(accountInfo[symbol].records, FastPeriod)[length-1]
        var slow = TA.MA(accountInfo[symbol].records, SlowPeriod)[length-1]
        if(accountInfo[symbol].value > 2*accountInfo[symbol].minNotional && fast < 0.99*slow){
            sellList.push(symbol)
        }
        //HoldAmount strategy parameter
        if(accountInfo[symbol].value < 0.9*HoldAmount && fast > 1.01*slow){
            buyList.push(symbol)
        }
    }
}

6.Update robot interface status and ticker
How to display so many trading currencies is also a problem. Fortunately, the FMZ Quantitative Platform provides a complete table functions. It can also be sorted by number, which is simple and convenient. Every time the websocket pushes the ticker, it is updated because of the event-driven, transactional and various update logic.

Code:
function updateStatus(msgTime){
    //The specific data to be displayed can be defined by itself.
    var table = {type: 'table', title: 'Position information',
             cols: ['Currency', 'Bid', 'Ask','Last', 'Lowest price','Highest price','Price Amplitude','Volume','buying price','Selling price', 'frozen','Available','Present value'],
             rows: []};
        if(symbol == baseCoin){
            var infoList = [symbol,0, 0, 1,0, 0, 0,0, 0, 0, 0, _N(accountInfo[symbol].frozen,4),_N(accountInfo[symbol].free,4), _N(accountInfo[symbol].value,5)];
        }else{
            var infoList = [symbol,accountInfo[symbol].bid, accountInfo[symbol].ask, accountInfo[symbol].last,
                        accountInfo[symbol].lowPrice, accountInfo[symbol].highPrice, accountInfo[symbol].priceChangePercent,
                        _N(accountInfo[symbol].volume,2), accountInfo[symbol].buyPrice, accountInfo[symbol].sellPrice,
                        _N(accountInfo[symbol].frozen,4),_N(accountInfo[symbol].free,4), _N(accountInfo[symbol].value,5)];
        }
        table.rows.push(infoList);
    }
    var logString = _D() + ' Net value:' + _N(totalbtc,6) + (typeof(msgTime) == 'number' ? (', Latest market time: ' + _D(msgTime)) : '') + '\n';
    logString += 'The currency to be bought:' + buyList.join(',') + ' \n';
    logString += 'The currency to be sold:' + sellList.join(',') + ' \n';
    logString += 'Currently available'+ baseCoin + ':' + _N(accountInfo[baseCoin].free,6) + ',frozen:' + _N(accountInfo[baseCoin].frozen,6)  + '\n';
    LogStatus(logString + '`' + JSON.stringify(table) + '`');//Update to robot interface
}
//Every time pushes the ticker, it is updated because of the event-driven, transactional and various update logic.
function updateTicker(msg){
    var ticker = msg;
    var msgTime = 0;
    for (var i=0; i<ticker.length; i++){
        msgTime = Math.max(msgTime, ticker[i].E);
        var symbol = ticker[i].s.slice(0,ticker[i].s.length-baseCoin.length)
        if (ticker[i].s.slice(ticker[i].s.length-baseCoin.length) == baseCoin && parseFloat(ticker[i].c) && symbol in accountInfo){
            accountInfo[symbol].last = parseFloat(ticker[i].c);
            accountInfo[symbol].volume = _N(parseFloat(ticker[i].q),1);
            accountInfo[symbol].lowPrice = parseFloat(ticker[i].l);
            accountInfo[symbol].highPrice = parseFloat(ticker[i].h);
            accountInfo[symbol].ask = parseFloat(ticker[i].a);
            accountInfo[symbol].bid = parseFloat(ticker[i].b);
            accountInfo[symbol].priceChangePercent = parseFloat(ticker[i].P);
            accountInfo[symbol].value = (accountInfo[symbol].free + accountInfo[symbol].frozen)*accountInfo[symbol].last
        }
    }
    if (Date.now() - updateProfitTime > LogProfitTime*1000){
        updateAccount();
        updateProfitTime = Date.now();//Reset revenue time
        LogProfit(totalbtc);//Update revenue
    }
    updateRecords(msgTime)//Update K line
    updateTotalBTC();//Update total market value
    updateStatus(msgTime);//Update robot status
    checkTrade()//Check which orders need to be placed
    toBuy();//placing buying order
    toSell();//placing selling order
}

7.Executive summary

Code:
function main() {
    cancellAll();
    initRecords()
    updateAccount();
    updateTotalBTC()
    Log('Total transaction digital currency:', Object.keys(accountInfo).length-1);
    updateStatus();
    var client = Dial("wss://stream.binance.com:9443/ws/!ticker@arr");
    while (true){
        var data = client.read();
        var msg = JSON.parse(data);
        updateTicker(msg);
    }
}

8.Summary

This article mainly shows a basic Binance multi-currency trading framework, which mainly includes how to store trading information, how to synthesize K-line according to ticker, how to place an order, how to display strategy charts, and trigger trading based on ticker push events. There are a lot of places that can be changed and customized. The whole is extracted from my personal strategy. It may imply a bug and is only for users who have a certain knowledge foundation.

article originally from FMZ.COM      if the code part is not clear to see,  please come to here: https://www.fmz.com/bbs-topic/2720

In Bitcoin We Trust
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamyourfather777

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:41:44 AM

seems a good one, i just start learning coding these strategies. thanks for sharing. is your platform support Python? i heard a lot of advise that a Quant should start with this programming language.
henrythebest (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 7

Perseverance pays... a lot!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:11:43 AM

seems a good one, i just start learning coding these strategies. thanks for sharing. is your platform support Python? i heard a lot of advise that a Quant should start with this programming language.

good for you!, in the future, i think not only the trading tools part, knowing some programming skills is like using calculator nowadays. it just a basic skill set.

you don't have to develop the whole system from ground, just for analysis part, such as python on some lower level of data analysis will be a basic tool for the future trading analysis.

In Bitcoin We Trust
iamyourfather777

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:55:20 AM

thx man! cheers! hoping one day can use your platform to write my own trading bots.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: