Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 107996 times)
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:26:27 PM

Better keeping you btc and eth for a long run, Binance's Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) do really good. Matic for instance as Btt too.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:00:16 AM

I could say yes because at this time there are no ICO‘s that completely getting successful but there are still running ICO, and we dont need to think over what would be happen to them,just what i know now is be smarter for your picking ICO‘s for not wasting everything.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:16:12 AM

Well i think you should choose other project that will run IEO. IEO is a good trend now most of project used IEO have a good result. But it can guarantee all of that is legit. You need do research for a while. Also , the current market condition is good now you have a chance to collect profits.

PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:31:11 AM

I would say that they are dead. I'm a part of almost 3 projects that chose the ICO path and they had the most difficulty in raising money. Compared to projects that are doing or has done IEO's, I see them in a good shape right now. 2017 really made an impact in the eye of the investors on how they look at ICO's and I can't blame them at all. Like what the OP said, we don't want our hard earned money to be put to waste by these scam projects. That's why IEO's are now a thing and is being chosen by most people, majority of them are even selling out and are planning to get another round on a different exchange to raise funds!
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:33:18 AM

I would say that they are dead. I'm a part of almost 3 projects that chose the ICO path and they had the most difficulty in raising money. Compared to projects that are doing or has done IEO's, I see them in a good shape right now. 2017 really made an impact in the eye of the investors on how they look at ICO's and I can't blame them at all. Like what the OP said, we don't want our hard earned money to be put to waste by these scam projects. That's why IEO's are now a thing and is being chosen by most people, majority of them are even selling out and are planning to get another round on a different exchange to raise funds!

True. ICObench shows the success of these IEO's.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:07:38 AM

I could say yes because at this time there are no ICO‘s that completely getting successful but there are still running ICO, and we dont need to think over what would be happen to them,just what i know now is be smarter for your picking ICO‘s for not wasting everything.

Not think so. Take a look on carry protocol, and also cosmos. I dont think these two conducted and IEO but hence a simple ICO on their platform. Look where they are now? It depend actually on the project not all projects can be flagged as unsuccesful ICO because.they dont hit their target price. You should be wary of thr advantage of their platform than looking on numbers that popping on exchange site.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:58:40 AM

ICO's activities will continue to die if there are further various forms of fraud on the part of the ICO team that do not even consider themselves fraudsters and continue to work quietly without paying out the earned tokens to the ICO bounty campaigners.
So, until September last year, I participated in the ICO Local Trade signature campaign, at their request I registered on their Cryptoa site. com, passed two levels of KYC verification with the provision of a copy of your passport and waited for the transfer of LOT tokens.
However, fraudsters have come up with a new way to not pay the earned tokens. They wrote in one of their telegrams, dpzheine in ICO telegrams, that everyone should write an e-mail to them with repeated information about themselves. Who has not written such a letter lose the right to receive earned tokens. Therefore, many have not been paid earned tokens: who constantly will look through all the groups of telegrams after the ICO ended more than six months ago and the participants passed the KYC test?
Scammers are happy now. Cheated bounty hunters. However, who will support them next time?

abbccoin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 05:39:31 AM

No, ICOs are not dead. In fact, they are changing and becoming more stable. We understand your sentiment about being scammed with some projects but investing in ICOs requires extensive research on the part of the investors. With the existence of the bear market, ICOs have been rough for some and this caused several projects to go astray but with the aim of being genuine and unique nowadays, ICOs are seen to thrive and succeed. Check also if the credentials of the team working behind the project is real or not. Having people with expertise engaging with blockchain tech ensures a plausible and productive project outcome. ICOs like these still exist, you just have to review their purpose before investing.
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:19:39 PM

Later the uncontrollable   winner of nearly IEOs, I buoy safely add that the time of the ICO is lastly   upcoming to an change. Instantly   fewer and fewer   ready to sink in ICO at your have   danger and danger, it is even safer to belief and vest in an IEO on a great   strain   change that has feel in successfully conducting an IEO.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 03:26:50 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

After three years in signature bounty hunting, I am now for the first time wearing a non ICO campaign because the last signature bounty campaign I've participated only netted me a few dollars, such long months of wasted effort, many are moving out of bounty campaign because it's not worth anymore to participate.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:48:14 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

After three years in signature bounty hunting, I am now for the first time wearing a non ICO campaign because the last signature bounty campaign I've participated only netted me a few dollars, such long months of wasted effort, many are moving out of bounty campaign because it's not worth anymore to participate.
using signature that paid in bitcoin or ethereum will give us certainity on our reward on each week or months.although we will receive less amount atleast our effort in several weeks not in vain.
Ani1985

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:07:18 PM

I think there are still many good and promising ICOs, we must selectively choose which ICO is profitable and real because many ICOs consist of fake teams and are definitely scams.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:39:01 PM

In my opinion, the ICO market should definitely return to us as in the past years, but this recovery needs more time, looking at today's ICO is already slowly gaining momentum!

dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:48:14 PM

In my opinion, the ICO market should definitely return to us as in the past years, but this recovery needs more time, looking at today's ICO is already slowly gaining momentum!
some ICOs have indeed received investor attention again. but only at ICO that is really potential in the future. now it's still less popular with the IEO which every day I think more and more people talk about it.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:42:56 PM

I don't think icos is really dead, i still believe theres are still a good icos. But it will be very hard mission to find the good one.. Most of the icos now just want to get the investors money and after the main sale they dont care anymore about the project.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:34:31 AM

ICOs aren't "dead" so to speak but they have declined in popularity with the lowest amount of funds raised so far this year compared to the previous two years and many of these projects were outright scams or poor quality offerings, but the crowdsale industry is evolving toward IEOs which are slowly beginning to gain in popularity and can offer investors a more reliable proposition with exchanges vetting startups to ensure quality standards are met just make sure you choose the most reputable launchpads

Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:40:18 PM

The position that ICO has now should yet   other try to be capable to continue, as   instantly the greediness of humans   desire never amble   away, it is a resourcefulness that desire always regain. Be confident to explain this.
Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:23:01 PM

I assume 't anticipate so. In truth i assume 't anticipate it desire die anytime presently or ever. ICOs is significant   representing the action of crypto in common. It is where forthcoming crypto are innate and who understands, the following bitcoin strength   approach from ICO. Its right that now, ICOs are not behavior   superlative compared to the former   age. Nearly of them, in truth, are most   nugatory. On the other hand   yet, they are yet   thither   inactivity   representing the marketplace to wins. Marketplace   convalescence   desire   support the ICO to persisted.
Morluril

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:05:11 PM

Exactly, I am yet   investment in ICO's as   thither are yet   various   great   juts with modern   concept and superlative   eyesight. So aloof   obtain a great   propose with big   possible.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:07:43 PM

ICOs now   yet not defunct   as the cryptomarket is always ever-changing and various   desire be innate in this yr   nevertheless we buoy   undoubtedly   recognise not whatever   propose   desire   winner and of line scammers desire always be thither, as continued as you are ready to capture the danger, we desire be capable to look   many ICOs in the forthcoming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: