Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High or Low Supply: Which do you prefer?  (Read 512 times)
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:02:26 AM

Bounty hunters are more concern to have high token supply than low.
More hunters just want to have big tokens from their participation neglecting the fact that sometimes high supply once didn't succeed it will be adjusted into low tokens to be given base on ICO unsuccessful result. Some hunters know what is the most important the product and the clear future of the project.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:10:09 AM

We have some more factors to decide if we prefer low or high supply. For me first off all utility of the token is more important then token supply. A good coin must have a good utility purpose in addition to good market volume.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:14:58 AM

If I have to invest on alts i'll go with the lower supply because some alts that have a big circulating supply doesn't have a max supply which can affect the price in the long run. On the other hand we have Bitcoin having a big influence in the price of every single alts so high or low supply it shouldn't be a big problem. Also low supply doesn't always mean it's a good alt you still have to consider it's usefulness.
So do i mate because lower supply has more opportunities of growing past as we have learned this from bitcoin with 21,000,000 limited volume this made the coin more valuable specially when supply and demand occurs
Bounty hunters are more concern to have high token supply than low.
More hunters just want to have big tokens from their participation neglecting the fact that sometimes high supply once didn't succeed it will be adjusted into low tokens to be given base on ICO unsuccessful result. Some hunters know what is the most important the product and the clear future of the project.
So why this thread turns specifically for the bounty hunters?wasnt this a generail question?Bounty hunters dont care about the supplies whts important to them is to he paid and not for scamming
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:21:37 AM

When it comes to picking your altcoins, do you take into consideration coin supply?  And if so, do you prefer high or low supply coins?
Low supply means greater rarity, nothing else, I do not care about it when I amm choosing my cryptocurrency. If it is a cryptocurrency, with a great product, with a fixed number of issued tokens (not like Ethereum), I will invest because there is a high chance that my tokens will become more valuable in the future  Smiley.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:25:51 AM

It depends on the projects. I would prefer to choose a coin based on its volume of trading. If the volume is too low, it is too risky to invest money into it.
There is more volatility of the price in lower supply coin and bigger risk to lose money.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:30:09 AM

I prefer low supply with high demands and not so high in price.
THis will give you a great opportunity to have the profit in investing to that company.
BUt most ICO now are doing billion supplies.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:51:51 AM

When it comes to picking your altcoins, do you take into consideration coin supply?  And if so, do you prefer high or low supply coins?
Yes, of course it will be included in my consideration before making an investment other than the potential possessed by the coin. If the coin has a large supply, I think the price of the coin will be cheap and if it is able to survive it will move like the previous coin coin. And if the coin has a small supply then the price will be high and that will be potential when many interested in the coin.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:17:45 AM

high supply coins might gives as trader to put on decision as appealing use on identification with the variable of the unit on denomination of the token value on release by the ico market and follows to put on list with index of broker exchange,
and gains on returns with the appropriation to gives with shifts on extensive as supporting developer to work on modest as referring improvement on service deliverance for the clients and fellows of public audience on guesses with the work of returns from the table of marketing team of briefing with the developer workshop of the objective dedication.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:46:34 AM

Whatever, I don't think that supply matters at all. It should have fixed limitation, that's it. The capitalization matters. What is the point to check out for some kind of supply if crypto could have as much decimals as we need?

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:53:40 PM

Doesn't really matter to me. I care about the market cap not the supply. Also I care about what the supply is used for and controlled by. If there is a coin with low supply but the owner holds most of the coins and only allow small part of the world to own the rest that is always a risk right there for everyone involved.

On the other hand, bnb is controlled by binance and they are the biggest holder of bnb but I still trust bnb coin and use it and trade it. Which shows you the supply doesn't really matter and even who has what doesn't matter as well, what that coin represents is the key. If a coin is good its good, if a coin is bad its bad, there is really no way of knowing how it will turn out without letting it evolve and see how it unfolds.

Look at ripple for example, ripple owns most of the xrp coins and its as centralized as it gets and there is a bunch of it but they are still doing alright.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:45:52 PM

The price of an asset is determined by the demand & supply that is why I prefer low supply coin with good tech, working product & strong developers as whenever demand rises the value of coin or token gets increases & stays for longer time. Take example of few projects like XZC, SKY & LUN Etc. Also you can read this article about Low supply Tokens and why they are good for investment https://medium.com/covesting/low-supply-tokens-and-why-it-is-good-for-investors-36da1aa196d5

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:00:22 PM

Yes, of course it will be included in my consideration before making an investment other than the potential possessed by the coin. If the coin has a large supply, I think the price of the coin will be cheap and if it is able to survive it will move like the previous coin coin. And if the coin has a small supply then the price will be high and that will be potential when many interested in the coin.

Well not all coins that started out with large supplies end with the same quantity in the long run. Developers tend to burn coins if they have too much in circulation. That's why i don't really take it that much into consideration.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:08:44 PM

I prefer coins that have a very limited supply and very little because with very little supply the price will be very expensive as there is very little supply of bitcoin and makes the price expensive.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:28:10 PM

Many factors can influence the price of coins going up to the month, especially market demand. It's useless for low supply but no demand on the market, better supply is large but demand is also high. but if it is ensured that the demand will be high, the coins that have the supply of lace will have the potential for prices to rise faster.
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:56:51 PM

for supply it depends mostly on coin high supply which usually has a very low price and it is very good if you want to invest because we get a lot of coins but of course the potential for investment is very risky because it is very dependent on the development of coins, for low supply most have sufficient prices expensive (some are not) and for price problems usually depend on market conditions but can also depend on the project itself

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:45:56 PM

i believe that altcoins with low supply have more possibilities to grow as a value over time

space available pm me if interested
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:50:39 PM

i believe that altcoins with low supply have more possibilities to grow as a value over time
maybe when viewed from a number of altcoins that have a low supply, there are quite a lot of successful ones. but on the contrary it is not always an altcoin that has a low level of profit. in this case I am more detailed in the affairs of the platform they have developed
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:52:09 PM

sometimes I might consider it. but I pay more attention to the level of demand, because it's more accurate to be a benchmark. A good altcoin is an altcoin that has a lot of interested people, regardless of how much supply. see there are lots of coins that have a large supply but they can have a large marketcap.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:55:27 PM

I prefer coins that have little supply but lots of demand. for example bitcoin, the total supply of bitcoin is 21M and that makes the btc price increase every year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 05:16:31 PM

I don't mind how much the supply, whether high or low as long as the coin is profitable I will buy it.

see ethereum, ETH doesn't have a total supply and but he can be a big altcoin. so don't focus too much on the amount of supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: