Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's your most hated shitcoin??!!
Bitcoin - 5 (5.9%)
Ethereum - 1 (1.2%)
Ripple - 23 (27.1%)
Bitcoin Cash - 9 (10.6%)
EOS - 5 (5.9%)
Litecoin - 0 (0%)
Stellar - 1 (1.2%)
Cardano - 2 (2.4%)
Tether - 6 (7.1%)
IOTA - 2 (2.4%)
Tron - 3 (3.5%)
NEO - 0 (0%)
Monero - 0 (0%)
Dash - 3 (3.5%)
Binance Coin - 0 (0%)
Ethereum Classic - 2 (2.4%)
VeChain - 2 (2.4%)
NEM - 2 (2.4%)
Ontology - 0 (0%)
Qtum - 1 (1.2%)
Omisego - 0 (0%)
Zcash - 1 (1.2%)
ICON - 0 (0%)
Lisk - 1 (1.2%)
Other - 8 (9.4%)
Bitconnect - 8 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 56

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vote!!] What's your most hated shitcoin??!!  (Read 1435 times)
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

My most hated shitcoin is bitconnect, anyway it is a ponzi coin any pyramid scheme doesn't last it will certainly die it is unavoidable, i lost a lot of money on that shitcoin.
Did you know it's ponzi scheme when made your investments? I also choose bitconnect but for me it was always clear to avoid this scam.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

Dammit, it didn't notice shitcoin cash so i voted for the wrong coin. Anyway, i'm sure the winners will be XRP and BCH as everyone hates ripple, and bitcoincash is just a worthless fork that makes things confusing
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

Bitcoin in the list of shitcoins? Preposterous! I hate TRON with a passion as it's the first coin I ever bought after BTC and for every announcement that Justin boy made about the project, the price plummeted instead rising. This made me hate and I've never bought it again. It's one coin I simply ignore
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Voted for:

- Ripple: Centralized, not the spirit of crypto. Is the same old as the current monetary system
- EOS: Overhyped crap that will burn badly along with ETH.

Just my 2 cents.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

I voted for EOS too much hype and fork that don't even have a value I hold a lot of it before now it keep falling every time I'm looking at it. Will everybody hates Bitconnect I'm not investor though but it just ruined the image of cryptocureency and ignorance people though its the same as Bitcoin.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

how much is the budget to vote, which is clear to my knowledge it is not free, or who gives the vote still gets a reward
Master of Shitcoins (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

how much is the budget to vote, which is clear to my knowledge it is not free, or who gives the vote still gets a reward
Vote is free!  Smiley

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

I voted for tether, because I don't think it's a real coin, it's just the dollar equivalent. And it involves too much manipulation, especially with its uncontrolled release and its real provision of dollars.
Master of Shitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:34:39 PM

I voted for tether, because I don't think it's a real coin, it's just the dollar equivalent. And it involves too much manipulation, especially with its uncontrolled release and its real provision of dollars.
Thanks for your vote! I agree, Tether is really a shitcoin and I voted for it, too (besides Ripple)

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:37:09 PM

I think there is no need to Vote at all
Because a shit coin is a shit coin; it always leaves its investors indebted in bankruptcy and at massive loss
All shit coins ends up been delisted and wasted away
They are all the same skits, let’s just avoid them as much as we can
Master of Shitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:19:44 AM

I think there is no need to Vote at all
Ofcourse it's important to vote. Amongst shitcoins are better and worse shitcoins.  Smiley

Because a shit coin is a shit coin; it always leaves its investors indebted in bankruptcy and at massive loss
All shit coins ends up been delisted and wasted away
They are all the same skits, let’s just avoid them as much as we can
I agree here. Shitcoins should be avoided.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:38:09 AM

Only Bitconnect I think, this shitcoin already scammed so many people around the world up to million dollars and also was suspected of being a Ponzi scheme. I see so many people on social media that I found being rekt because of this shitcoin, they want to sell everything that they have just to invest in this shitcoin for earn interest on their own wallet. But, I glad Bitconnect already shutdown since January 2018...
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:58:04 AM

Today I have an interesting idea for all of you! You can vote for your most hated shitcoin. I hope we will have a great participation and can start a downtrend to our most hated shitcoin. Let's keep this market clean and name "cryptocurrencies" we don't need!!

You have 2 votes!!

There is no time limit of participation, this poll will run until end of the year.  Smiley

Cheers,
MoS

What's this list for? I see nothing good here, these coins are profitable and beneficial then listed as a shit coin? I see the post as much shitier than your list. Please update it in an informative way.

Master of Shitcoins (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:03:30 AM

Today I have an interesting idea for all of you! You can vote for your most hated shitcoin. I hope we will have a great participation and can start a downtrend to our most hated shitcoin. Let's keep this market clean and name "cryptocurrencies" we don't need!!

You have 2 votes!!

There is no time limit of participation, this poll will run until end of the year.  Smiley

Cheers,
MoS

What's this list for?
LOL, read it! It is to vote your most hated shitcoin. Not too difficult to understand, huh?

I see nothing good here, these coins are profitable and beneficial then listed as a shit coin?
LOL again, Bitconnect is a proven scam
Ripple is not a real blockchain
Tether is maybe not fully backed
Bitcoin Cash  Roll Eyes

I see the post as much shitier than your list. Please update it in an informative way.
I see your post as much shitier than my survey.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
STFU  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: