Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is government the most influential factor that affects Bitcoin price?  (Read 883 times)
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:35:25 PM

Not exactly but yes they influence the Bitcoin price,as we have seen in the past the country crypto ban leads sudden dip in price due to respective country company related to crypto moved but the major factor for the influence on btc price are big players and institution who hold biggest amount with them.There manipulation create fomo and fud and mainly they also have media support to create fake news for sometime for manipulation.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:18:10 PM

Sorry for the naïve question, but I'm just really curious. What would happen to Bitcoin price if, for example, Trump declared all cryptocurrencies forbidden?

Can Bitcoin survive because of decentralization or some other underlying tech concepts, or will it simply drop down into oblivion if the government decides to fight it for real?

He might be an idiot but I'm pretty sure that he also knows the potential of a technology. I bet he would never do that because their neighboring countries like Japan, Russia, China and etc are utilizing it in it's early stage even that some of them had ban ICOs.
If governments are authorized to decide on Bitcoin's acceptance, YES.
You are right, because if it was not necessary, BTC would not be valuable as it is. But, on the other hand, it is not right to blame them. They can not hand over the economy to such a money with volatile price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: