Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ZYN] 🌍 The Cryptocurrency of Reference in Africa, the ZYNECOIN 🌍  (Read 1706 times)
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:12:33 PM

Please tell us more about the economic role of the token? I would like to understand more what it will give ordinary users and how it will be useful for them.

Please check out our business & economic model found here: https://zynecoin.io/business-model/
Check out the Incubator at Zynecoin as well Roll Eyes -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:10:05 AM

Please tell us more about the economic role of the token? I would like to understand more what it will give ordinary users and how it will be useful for them.

Please check out our business & economic model found here: https://zynecoin.io/business-model/
Check out the Incubator at Zynecoin as well Roll Eyes -

Thank. Now everything is pretty clear. I think the project has a future. Good luck with the development.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:12:29 AM

What about listing? What exchanges are being negotiated at the moment? I would like to understand when tokens can appear on exchanges.
Rtashadia

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:22:44 AM

An interesting project. I think that in the long run we will be able to see a permanent increase in the price if the team implements what is written in the white paper.
Well, a lot will depend on the work of the team and on the activity of investors at these stages. I will continue to follow this project.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:49:34 AM

An interesting project. I think that in the long run we will be able to see a permanent increase in the price if the team implements what is written in the white paper.
Well, apparently the project has quite an authoritative team. But I think it is too early to draw any conclusions.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:58:00 AM

Well, apparently the project has quite an authoritative team. But I think it is too early to draw any conclusions.
But in any case, you can start with the bounty program. After that, it will be easier to draw conclusions. But at the same time, one should not miss the opportunity to buy tokens at a bargain price.
Niyandag

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:47:22 AM

Tell me if I buy tokens now, can I get any widgets or something like that? I just would like to understand what the benefits are for holders of tokens. ?
Myetaneri

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:49:45 AM

Tell me if I buy tokens now, can I get any widgets or something like that? I just would like to understand what the benefits are for holders of tokens. ?
This is not the IPO here, the system works differently, much will depend on the market and on the success of the team, but I think you can make the X30 pretty easy.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:08:37 PM

the X30 pretty easy.
I think it is too early to draw any conclusions. I would like to see any working prototypes before drawing any conclusions.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:14:01 PM

Has the bounty program already started? I would like to start to take part in the bounty program and after that it will be possible to decide what to do next.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:46:05 AM

An interesting project. The team is authoritative but I certainly would like to see any results of the work.
Let's see how this will work in practice. I would like to understand how the project will be launched and how it will earn money.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:39:27 AM

Tell me what is the current softcap of the project and what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? Will they be destroyed or spent for other purposes?
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:41:28 AM

Interestingly, the project is going to cover the whole of Africa or will it work in some particular regions? And are you going to work around the world in the future *?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:44:59 AM

Interestingly, the project is going to cover the whole of Africa or will it work in some particular regions? And are you going to work around the world in the future *?
I think first you need to implement the project as much as possible in Africa. And after that it will be possible to draw conclusions.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:49:21 AM

I think first you need to implement the project as much as possible in Africa. And after that it will be possible to draw conclusions.
At a minimum, the project must assemble a soft cap. And only after that the alpha version will be implemented.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:10:54 AM

What benefits do end users get? You can tell about it in more detail. Now technology blockchain should carry benefits for people.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:13:34 AM

What benefits do end users get? You can tell about it in more detail. Now technology blockchain should carry benefits for people.
Well, as I understand it will be a means of payment as well as a means of investment in the region. But I think it's better to start with white paper.
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:40:30 PM

Do you plan on expanding your offerings to other countries in the future?

Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

Good question. He was already asked earlier. I think that to begin with, the project needs to be implemented in Africa and then it will be possible to move on.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:04:06 PM

Good question. He was already asked earlier. I think that to begin with, the project needs to be implemented in Africa and then it will be possible to move on.
as I understand, Africa is developing very dynamically and therefore investors will be able to get profit from this region more quickly ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: