Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ZYN] 🌍 The Cryptocurrency of Reference in Africa, the ZYNECOIN 🌍  (Read 1700 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:54:31 AM

Mr zafzafi

You tell us nothing, and as far as the zyne is concerned, they’ve kept all their promises.
Then good night jealous person
Ou passe ton chemin
Yes, that guy's arguments are a bit strange. But in any case, we must look at the real affairs of the team and not the statements of different people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:36:59 AM

Mr zafzafi

You tell us nothing, and as far as the zyne is concerned, they’ve kept all their promises.
Then good night jealous person
Ou passe ton chemin
Yes, that guy's arguments are a bit strange. But in any case, we must look at the real affairs of the team and not the statements of different people.
Yes, in 2019, projects that are of real benefit to people will be appreciated. And the idea of this project is exactly that. So you should follow the news from the developers.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:52:56 AM

Hi sales have already started? what is the minimum contribution to the project. And which wallet is better to use?
angrygerl

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:14:45 AM

Hi sales have already started? what is the minimum contribution to the project. And which wallet is better to use?
as I understand sales start today. I wonder what discount you can get for early investors. And is there a referral program so that I can recommend this project to my friends?
Ibrahim PRO

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:49:59 AM

An interesting project and the main thing is that it really should help people. Now you consider only Africa as a region for work. Is work planned in other regions?

There is SO Much to do in africa that focus on the continent is enough work to do for the next 100years, but your question is legitimate and the Best answer would be that we want others countries and peoples Who work there migrate on africa cause there is everything they need, it's the last and only place in world far from everything where a man or a business man or whoever you want can became what they wish, it's the real every man dream, the African Dream power up by thé Zynecoin.

Best regards my friend. Hope to see you soon in our chat !
ZynecoinSupport

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:54:33 AM

Hello, yes sales have already started, you can pay with ETH and BTC, for  ETH there is a smart contract that send automatically the ZYN to the investor with discounts. please consult our website :  https://zynecoin.io/

Best,
Ibrahim PRO

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:59:17 AM

as I understand sales start today. I wonder what discount you can get for early investors. And is there a referral program so that I can recommend this project to my friends?
[/quote]

Yes of course ! You can go on Zynecoin.io  you will find the whitepaper with the basics a'd everything you could Want to know and a lot more and you can also join us on our social media where we're all so that we can discuss more seriously and tell to your friends everything they wish to know.

Don't miss this opportunity sooner you all will join us, sooner you will act with us for our conviction they will became yours , sooner you'll know what truly mean cryptocurrencies and of what we're made of.

ZynecoinSupport

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:04:01 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 10:21:07 AM by ZynecoinSupport

Hello,  Yes sales start, and there is a 6 round on the ico, in each round there is a specific discount, FIMOZ ( First In Much Obtain Zyn )  Grin Grin, you can join us on:
telegram : https://t.me/zynecoin
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zynecoin/
email : contact@zynecoin.io

Best,
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:08:28 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 06:06:32 PM by Zynecoin

An interesting project and the main thing is that it really should help people. Now you consider only Africa as a region for work. Is work planned in other regions?

Most definitely! If you take a look at our whitepaper you will indeed see that we have plans for the global market. However, our project is primarly focused towards the African market due to the endless possibilities of the development and increase in advanced economies and emerging markets. Here's the whitepaper: https://zynecoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/wpz.pdf
Mohamed2112

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:56:57 PM

Hello,

I have just given my feelings about this project again. It has been eight months since the project was launched, and the team has been working hard for eight months to make this project happen. Between the first day and now, there has been an incredible difference in the professionalism, regularity, credibility of the project. Eight months and that's good news every time. ICO announced and shifted to January 25 so that things are done correctly. Many impatient people have abandoned the project, nothing is done randomly.

People who work for Zynecoin have a lot of patience in the face of criticism.
We already know approximately who is behind the easy reviews. These people insult people and claim to be "Zorro". They say it's a scam insulting Mr Benabdelkader? If you knew, it's been a few months since they try to denigrate the project and its name. They say they act for the good of people? Believe me, if they sincerely wanted only good people, despite the evidence that the project is going well, they would not insist in their criticism. They think only of money, swindle etc. What they do not understand is the scope and dimension of the project, its ethics.

Pride blinds their sight. Africa represents the future, this crypto is a golden opportunity to enrich you, it would become the reference crypto. Tell yourself one thing, what made me want to talk to them and get involved from the beginning of the project is thanks to the people who criticized this crypto. I thank them. A project is built, it refines, it is glossy, unfortunately people get closer as soon as it shines.

When people underestimate a project, predict losses and criticism, let's just remember that they tell us their story. Not ours. Those who criticize are usually those who do nothing. No one is perfect and people do not have to be, but these people who point fingers first should see if theirs are clean first. Criticism is easier than practice, and people who work on Zynecoin practice and do not criticize unlike these disruptive elements.

Criticism will always exist and there is only one way to avoid criticism: to do nothing, to say nothing and to be nobody. What is inconceivable within the creators of Zynecoin who work hard by propelling projects of international dimension. Let's make these slanderers, it's stupid but let us rejoice to be criticized because it is the proof that this crypto becomes more and more serious.

Sorry for my English which is not very good, but I try at best to promote in my own way this crypto very very wonderful, and to silence those so called "Zorro" who are there only to denigrate us by pretexting us help, we do not need you (but that, you know it ..)
Mohamed2112

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:59:08 PM

Hey zafzafi or Nassima +apparently you can change sex to criticize mdrrrr)

Either you are deaf, or you are blind, where both. Mr Benabdelkader made a video about all your accusations and your comments, but you are focused on that. you do not understand, we do not need you, you repeat the same thing for months, you see that things are progressing but you will persist in your accusations. you hurt, I am an investor, and it is your accusations that made me more interested in the project. you have a psychological problem, I repeat, we do not need Zorro. you are not looking for good people. you make fun of Mr Benabdelkader, you are no better. even if he is shown to you the moon, you will only look at the finger.

this forum is there for people to be constructive, you are not part of this category. poor of you

it's been eight months since you insist, in eight months, things are advancing contrary to you who stay on your positions. end of the story.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:55:26 PM

Going of course is interesting but much will depend on how the team implements it. While I will only follow the news and announcements from the team
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:00:32 PM

The bounty campaign has been launched on BountyMiner!

💥 ZYNECOIN BOUNTY BITCOINTALK (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102747)                                          
💥 ZYNECOIN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PAGE (https://bountyminer.io/campaign?bount_id=33)

Happy Bounty Mining! 🤠⛏
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:10:45 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 03:24:32 PM by Zynecoin

Going of course is interesting but much will depend on how the team implements it. While I will only follow the news and announcements from the team

yes, but do not ask too many questions, they do not like it and they censure those who ask too much questions about zynecoin.
For example, go on their telegram and ask in public "who is KarimBenabdelkader?" and in 5 seconds you will be banned.
Or "why the name of the zeencoin was changed to zynecoin?" or "why was Karim Benabdelkader sentenced in France?"

Try it  Wink

The rebranding is part of the scene imported by the name you are mentioning. The name you are mentioning is no way, shape, or form related to the Zynecoin project. Everyone is welcome to join our Telegram channel as long as no FUD is in as our community managers would like to keep our discussions as much as project related as possible.
We thank you for your concern but we are in no way forcing you to invest in Zynecoin.
Have a great rest of your day!
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:19:11 PM

@zafzafi Nothing is hidden. It is called a rebranding.
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:28:04 PM

Check out our new medium post by our editors! Make sure you follow the page to get the latest updates and blog posts from our ICO.

🌍Zynecoin is poised to become the first cryptocurrency and blockchain based in the African continent 🌍
https://medium.com/@zynecoin.editor/zynecoin-the-future-of-currency-in-africa-121257b6cd1f
angrygerl

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:30:28 PM

The bounty campaign has been launched on BountyMiner!

💥 ZYNECOIN BOUNTY BITCOINTALK (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102747)                                          
💥 ZYNECOIN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PAGE (https://bountyminer.io/campaign?bount_id=33)

Happy Bounty Mining! 🤠⛏

I'll try how it will work. In any case, I think it is better to start with a bounty program so that you can better understand the project and get your first tokens. Grin
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:46:44 PM

Do you deny that Karim Benabdelkader, the founder of the ZYNECOIN fled France after having bankrupted 4 companies and put dozens of people on the straw? With a debt of more than 1 Million Euros?

I do not understand why no member of the zynecoin team agrees to answer this simple question.

Absolutely, the name you are mentioning is no way, shape, or form a founder at Zynecoin!
Your comments have been reported to moderators. In the time being, we would like to keep this forum project/ICO related. Thank you.
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:13:21 PM

An interesting project I think that there is a prospect behind it. But I do not understand why you chose Africa. This is a pretty poor region.

Most definitely. I invite you to check out our whitepaper which has a detailed explanation as to why our market is focused in Africa. The African market has a very interesting financial potential in the few upcoming years we are sure you would like to read and know about Smiley.  However, we will always be and already are open to global opportunities for the Zynecoin
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:26:27 PM

An interesting project I think that there is a prospect behind it. But I do not understand why you chose Africa. This is a pretty poor region.

Most definitely. I invite you to check out our whitepaper which has a detailed explanation as to why our market is focused in Africa. The African market has a very interesting financial potential in the few upcoming years we are sure you would like to read and know about Smiley.  However, we will always be and already are open to global opportunities for the Zynecoin
Yes, this is a market that is developing at a very fast pace and that is why this is a promising direction, but in the end everything will depend on the work of the team and on the marketing company.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: