Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto going strong!  (Read 67745 times)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:11:31 PM

I want to believe in it, but now it seems to me that cryptocurrency as a whole is just a place to dump money, because now cryptocurrency really reminds me of just such a place. Therefore, I think that all this is nothing more than an opportunity, but not a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:11:50 PM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market and first of all Bitcoin will decline for a few more months. There are no serious factors that can reverse this negative trend.
Not necessarily will fall in prices, it can stand still for a long time, and then start a gradual growth, increasing the pace by 2020
nope, time can't confirm the movement of cryptomarket and every time cryptomarket is always changing and unpredictable, like in 2017 is the heyday of cryptocurrency and many people predict that 2018 will be better but the reality is the opposite, so anything can happen in cryptocurrency.
I really agree with what you say. That any crypto currency can happen and indeed cannot be predicted by anyone. Because crypto is indeed unique and extraordinary. Many now analyze or predict that crypto will be good in 2020 or 2021. But that is only a prediction.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:12:02 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about today’s market situation? Market is growing really fast. Will it keep going like this?

For now, the price of coins is falling, but the development of the crypto market is increasing, so it is highly likely that the crypto currently dropped will return to normal or in accordance with ICO prices.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:39:55 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about today’s market situation? Market is growing really fast. Will it keep going like this?

For now, the price of coins is falling, but the development of the crypto market is increasing, so it is highly likely that the crypto currently dropped will return to normal or in accordance with ICO prices.

The market is really developing very well and a lot of positive news and updates, as well as events. But why this all does not affect the growth of the market I don’t understand, it’s already time to grow, and everything has stood still for too long.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:02:10 PM

The market is really developing very well and a lot of positive news and updates, as well as events. But why this all does not affect the growth of the market I don’t understand, it’s already time to grow, and everything has stood still for too long.
The previous fall was about 410 days, now only a year has passed, I think we should not wait for the near future that the market will grow , I think it will only happen by the end of the year or in 2020

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:54:07 PM

For sure, things might not be that okay at the moment but you know of the potential of crypto irrespective of how dip the market goes its always bounce back and make it holders smile.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:11:36 AM

Despite still being in the correction phase, we still see significant growth so that's a good thing
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:14:29 AM

I'm less worried about rise and fall of cryptocurrency price because this will always happen so been worries won't change anything ,I spend my time learning more about how blockchain works instead I know that bear market will stay around for a long time but when bull comes back it will stay long as well I don't see any reason to worry about market condition

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:32:09 PM

The crypto market is recovering now and it will rise till it reaches its highest place. When the crypto market was falling many people buy coins at low price now they will get very good profit.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:36:05 PM

For sure market situation will back to normal for a long-term of waiting our patient is enough to see that market will increasing up again. I'm just hopping that in this year of 2019 all crypto coins gonna back to normal.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:38:30 PM

A lot of time has passed, science you have mentioned it. People are so funny here, because as soon as we see the first signs of a bullish market, every single member is shouting about the end of the fall and the new beginning of a bullish market. Just wait guys, because it is not approved yet.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:40:27 PM

For sure market situation will back to normal for a long-term of waiting our patient is enough to see that market will increasing up again. I'm just hopping that in this year of 2019 all crypto coins gonna back to normal.

Or in 2020, after such a long recession, there may be a slow growth, I expect grow in 2020.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:37:43 PM

Well, the cryptocurrency has already proved itself in 2017 and needs rest, it was easy to predict a further fall , but at the moment I think the fall may have stopped and you can buy some coins from the top capitalization

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:44:17 PM

A lot of time has passed, science you have mentioned it. People are so funny here, because as soon as we see the first signs of a bullish market, every single member is shouting about the end of the fall and the new beginning of a bullish market. Just wait guys, because it is not approved yet.
we have been patient enough to wait for the bullish market to come and until when else we have to wait without certainty like this. maybe if we are not strong people and people who still trust crypto then we have gone far away but we are still patient because we believe the market is able to get up but at least give us a sign.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:48:22 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency market in 2019 will regain its strength.
Of course there are many negative aspects associated with falling prices for coins, but the upward movement has already gone.
The market is very volatile and such a fall as it was bound to lead to a rise.
Coin prices will rise and those who invested in them will make a profit.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:00:40 PM

Of course there are many negative aspects associated with falling prices for coins, but the upward movement has already gone.

What movement has already passed? There was still no upward movement. It seems to me that I still have to wait a long time to see very good growth and really make money on altcoins. But who knows what can happen in this market. It is changing rapidly, anything can happen, and we have not seen strong volatility for a long time.  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:42:11 PM

What movement has already passed? There was still no upward movement. It seems to me that I still have to wait a long time to see very good growth and really make money on altcoins. But who knows what can happen in this market. It is changing rapidly, anything can happen, and we have not seen strong volatility for a long time.  Cool

I agree with you that still market is in bearish movement and it will take time to recover it. So i think still their is chances of buying in this market and if it goes down buy more as it will rise and that time we should be in profit.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:54:58 PM

Crypto has never been dead so when you say it's going strong, it looks as if it was initially dead. Transformation in Crypto is unavoidable and that's exactly what's happening now

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:27:05 PM

I won't really be surprised if crypto makes a massive come back. We are seriously waiting and also very ready for it

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67]
  Print  

Jump to: