Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Theory Assistance / Brainstorming session / Human Powered Proof of Work  (Read 102 times)
Dionii (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:04:52 PM

Hi everyone. I'm looking to create a Human Powered Proof of Work and i'm seeking your help! If there are any errors or problems that you see with the platform , please voice your opinion! (I require someone who is specialized in encryption and could help me with this)

I am seeking to monetize human relationships and to create a new platform / p2p currency / new economy called the "Friend economy"

The anti-social network , which doesn't have ads / no statuses / no feeds / no data mining , with all communications encrypted using a high  and lightweight encryption standard. The network intrinsic value would be ...

-> The human connections made on the platform
-> The messages encrypted using ringsig CT
-> p2p transactions
-> private ledger (?)
-> Pay it forward economy?

I created an algorithm to connect others to meaningful PHYSICAL connections. (Dionii means Divine)

Essentially we mix horoscopes / numerology and other profiles to create the perfect match for others to connect with each other.

I wanted to see if it is possible for others to connect with others on my platform and in return , they receive a collectible or "currency" for the friends that they have matched with. So lets say you connected with someone on the platform...And if others are connected to the platform and matches with you as a individual , you would receive the block reward for the connection.

You would be rewarded with 0.01DNY with a "Tenth-ining" occurring every two years. For each person you connect to based on the algorithm , you would receive 0.001DNY after 2 years. The algorithm is VERY specific , and you would be ONLY receive DNY tokens for each person that connects with you as an individual based on the algorithm itself. If others connect to the network and matches with you through the algorithm you would receive the reward of 0.01DNY for each user that connects with you. (The reward decreases by a factor of 10 every two years)

To use the platform , each user must have 0.01DNY in their wallets to participate in the network.

I'm aiming for privacy / scalability and speed on the network to ensure optimal growth for the platform.

Is there any thing wrong with this or anything you could see wrong with this?

Please send me your questions and any criticisms!

Thanks everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:56:32 AM

This sounds like Tinder in the blockchain. Grin

So, by Human Proof of Work means that if you have a lot of matches due to your horoscope/numerology etc you are going to get more tokens? Is this the concept of Human Proof of Work you are referring? Mining with your "characteristics"?

I can't see how this is going to work because you have an entry-fee meaning that the network is going to be small. You need many people to join your platform in order to make them start matching and show that it actually works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: