Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 12:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Netflix Giftcards - UP TO 80% OFF | $15 Netflix GC for $3.49 | BTC/ETH/LTC  (Read 595 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:55:31 AM

do these only work for netflix usa? can i use them in a european country?
casiomrg

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:33:11 AM

Bought USD 20 gift card, worked like a charm. Would prefer smaller denominations if possible since USD 20 gift card is out of stock.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:47:22 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 03:37:24 PM by sandy-is-fine

Be careful, this seller hasn't logged in in 3 weeks.  I bought from him 3 weeks ago without any problems but it's possible he abandoned his "business" so before buying think twice.

Synereo. (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:39:46 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 01:53:50 AM by Synereo.

Netflix card re-up alert:
https://thehiddenbazaar.atshop.io

Be careful, this seller hasn't logged in in 3 weeks.  I bought from him 3 weeks ago without any problems but it's possible he abandoned his "business" so before buying think twice.  

I'm here lol. The beautiful nature of my shop is that it's built for autobuy, and my shop has been doing well the past 2 months, so I haven't felt the need to excessively bump the thread on here. Smiley

I bought a $20 code and it doesn't work, it was 10 days ago and still don't get an answer. I tried to contact him by email and atshop chat, but nothing. He doesn't accept PM.

I attach the proofs:

Send me another query through live chat! One of my support agents must have missed it.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:46:38 AM

I'm here lol. The beautiful nature of my shop is that it's built for autobuy, and my shop has been doing well the past 2 months, so I haven't felt the need to excessively bump the thread on here. Smiley

It's good you came back but the NOT so "beautiful" nature of your shop is when you don't resolve issues posted in your thread it looks like you bailed out (or worse) especially after I vouched for you.  I don't like having to do retractions.  Smiley
Synereo. (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:56:06 AM

It's good you came back but the NOT so "beautiful" nature of your shop is when you don't resolve issues posted in your thread it looks like you bailed out (or worse) especially after I vouched for you.  I don't like having to do retractions.  Smiley

I understand, but most of the time, customers who run into issues are quick to post about the issue, but not so quick to edit the post when it has been dealt with. All of our purchases and issues are dealt with on the live chat function of the shop! I'm thankful for your vouch, but if you feel the risky nature of this business may reflect negatively on your profile status, I understand if you had to retract it. No harm, no foul!
saintk

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:26:08 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 04:36:33 PM by saintk

Already sent another message in live chat but it still says last time online February 4, almost 2 months ago.

If you can contact me by mp it would be very fine.

EDIT MARCH 24: This guy tells me that they only provide warranty for the first 6 hours after purchase as if I had barely bought it today. Man I reported this on March 7, 10 minutes after buying the code, but you answered me 16 days later, and now you say that? Are you serious?

https://gyazo.com/89860a7caa7f7bc99a93f9c8d268bd56
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Already sent another message in live chat but it still says last time online February 4, almost 2 months ago.

If you can contact me by mp it would be very fine.

EDIT MARCH 24: This guy tells me that they only provide warranty for the first 6 hours after purchase as if I had barely bought it today. Man I reported this on March 7, 10 minutes after buying the code, but you answered me 16 days later, and now you say that? Are you serious?

https://gyazo.com/89860a7caa7f7bc99a93f9c8d268bd56

Pretty sad response to you for $3.50 bucks.  Sad
saintk

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:02:31 PM

Ok after 18 days they gave me a new code, I do not want to discredit this shop, but you guys must have a better customer service, how can you stay offline in live chat for almost 2 moths?

I have bought several codes and they worked fine, but if we have an issue, you should response more quickly.
ezflashback

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:57:09 PM

FYI
Shop Expired

Bought some months ago and everything worked well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: