Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Github Student Pack Account for $5  (Read 3914 times)
robwspi (OP)

Activity: 326
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

I AM Selling github Student Developer Pack Account for very Cheap Rate $5..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
topherhf

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:18:39 AM

Post Up....

why sell github student pack for $5 when you can get edu email which can work on github student and others as well for $3.90 only !

Buy your edu here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760752.0
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 03:38:26 AM

Post Up....

why sell github student pack for $5 when you can get edu email which can work on github student and others as well for $3.90 only !

from your edu mail always get approved student github ?
i think for now so hard to get it , if always approved its very good !
best wish for both seller  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 05:20:46 AM

Post Up....

Well why you do sale trash here that is not good . OP selling Github pack that's ok but that don't mean you just come here and sale trash on other's thread with hijacking it with your sales .

topherhf

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:22:16 AM

Post Up....

Well why you do sale trash here that is not good . OP selling Github pack that's ok but that don't mean you just come here and sale trash on other's thread with hijacking it with your sales .

Yyes,I am sorry. Will delete my post.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:21:06 AM

Post Up....

I don't see why you should. This guy is profiting from something that you can get for cheaper elsewhere. That's just how the market works, people want to buy things for as cheaply as possible. All OP is trying to do is mask the fact that he is simply using .edu email addresses to get the packs.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:59:56 AM

Post Up....

I don't see why you should. This guy is profiting from something that you can get for cheaper elsewhere. That's just how the market works, people want to buy things for as cheaply as possible. All OP is trying to do is mask the fact that he is simply using .edu email addresses to get the packs.

Of course he do sell GitHub pack which can be obtained from .edu , also keep remember that .edu is very rare for GitHub now a days and that's still a nice offer in my point of view and anyone can express that concern here but remember still its bad for someone that post on other's sale thread with their sale thread link , that's called HIJACKING , i don't know in this forum this is allowed or not , you may express your concern but you shouldn't hijack someone's sale thread with your own sale link . I am moderator in MMG [ Moneymakergroup.com ] and that's what i know from my Moderation experience . In Addition the person mentioned about his .edu which price is 3.90$ which is almost 4$ and that's not very much far from 5$ .

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:09:22 AM

Post Up....

Of course he do sell GitHub pack which can be obtained from .edu , also keep remember that .edu is very rare for GitHub now a days and that's still a nice offer in my point of view and anyone can express that concern here but remember still its bad for someone that post on other's sale thread with their sale thread link , that's called HIJACKING , i don't know in this forum this is allowed or not , you may express your concern but you shouldn't hijack someone's sale thread with your own sale link . I am moderator in MMG [ Moneymakergroup.com ] and that's what i know from my Moderation experience . In Addition the person mentioned about his .edu which price is 3.90$ which is almost 4$ and that's not very much far from 5$ .

Ok, I see what you are saying. As far as I am aware hijacking is fine in this forum, though. While it may not be the nicest thing ever to do, I believe that people deserve to know where goods like this are coming from. That being said, in the end it is still up to the reader to decide whether they want it or not.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

Post Up....

Ok, I see what you are saying. As far as I am aware hijacking is fine in this forum, though. While it may not be the nicest thing ever to do, I believe that people deserve to know where goods like this are coming from. That being said, in the end it is still up to the reader to decide whether they want it or not.

Thanks for understand my point , of course you should express your view but not your view should be converted to promotion that's what i meant . Smiley

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:17:43 AM

This year I joined the university and I have received my edu email and tried many times to link with github but no success, maybe they don't accepts all edu emails?

I'm interested in this but before I buy it, how long does the github student pack is available, I mean how many months or year?

For students they have a good offer to make the private repository and keep the project files private, let me know what you think.
robwspi (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:23:27 AM

This year I joined the university and I have received my edu email and tried many times to link with github but no success, maybe they don't accepts all edu emails?

I'm interested in this but before I buy it, how long does the github student pack is available, I mean how many months or year?

For students they have a good offer to make the private repository and keep the project files private, let me know what you think.

I made these Accounts Couple Of Months Ago And Are Still Active ..

Yes These Accounts Are private repository Unlimited private repositories (normally $7/month) while you are a student.

Thanks For interested....

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:34:04 PM

Yes These Accounts Are private repository Unlimited private repositories (normally $7/month) while you are a student.

Well if you mentioned this before then the complications above wouldn't happen . Now its worth of the price Smiley good luck for the sales .

robwspi (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:42:52 PM

Well if you mentioned this before then the complications above wouldn't happen . Now its worth of the price Smiley good luck for the sales .

Thanks Blackshadow007,

And Github students Can Get...

Atom — A hackable text editor for the 21st Century
Bitnami — Install cloud applications in a single click
Crowdflower — Crowdsourcing and data enrichment platform
DigitalOcean — Simple cloud hosting, built for developers
DNSimple — Simple DNS management with one-click services and a robust API
GitHub — Powerful collaboration, code review, and code management, includes 5 private repositories.
HackHands — Live programming help available 24/7
Namecheap — Domain name registration and SSL certificates
Orchestrate — Unified search, time-series, geolocation, graph database and API
Screenhero — Screen sharing for collaboration in teams
SendGrid — Email infrastructure as a service
Stripe — Web and mobile payments, built for developers
Travis CI — Continuous integration platform for open source and private projects

And Many More Digital Goods..
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

I have sent you PM, waiting for your reply

nofee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:37:49 AM

Interesting . . do you use paypal?
Doomlord12

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:51:56 AM

Hello,

I have Github Student developer pack, messaging you cause I saw your post asking for it. I sell it for $15 BTC or $20 Steam GC.

My Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5222641.msg53765438#msg53765438

Writing here cause the thread has been inactive from many days, hope this is not against the rules, let me know if it is and I'll delete it

Discord - Doomlord#9005

Let me know if intrested Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: