Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC IN THE BITCOINTALK FORUM: April Fool  (Read 799 times)
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:59:22 AM

I also thought that the kyc requiring us occurs at exactly april 1, and the majority in this forum's member thinks that its just an april fools, but i think its not because it is theymos that makes that announcement, he also told that if there were nothing to hide, why fear submitting such data? So i think it is better to do kyc or else, there would be consequences i guess.
It was a fun part from theymos. He will never encourage KYC for the forum. Why should we put our data? I would rather quit using the forum if it asked for KYC verification. Privacy is our basic need.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:35:15 AM

Are you seeing what am seeing? KYC is now required! In order to continue using the forum, submit your KYC information
am i dreaming?wake me up please,waooo, this will surely clean up the forum.
Personally,i have been expecting this for a very long time,now is coming,the forum is messed up and we need clean up,this might caused some people a headache for a long time to come,Great news.What do you think? April Fool.
Hahaha, I was confused at first when I saw the new development about KYC until I began to see thing like list all the crimes you have committed, who in this world can list all the crime they have committed or even list all the bitcoin address they have made use of, I have been using bitcoin for the past 5 years and I can't count how many addresses I have created since then, and besides I also remembered that theymos tried to pull this kind of prank last year on all of us, I fell for it last year but I am not ready to fall for it this year.
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:37:23 AM

well, this always happens, and of course it makes people panic a lot, even some groups also discuss it. well, this also happened in the previous year. this makes me confused when I want to choose gender  Grin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:48:17 AM

I myself am not interested in KYC, giving genuine identity, but for the bitcointalk forum, it can be officially stated in the forum law, personal data is very sensitive to irresponsible actions, but I see this is an april joke, everything has passed.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:52:46 AM

I was very surprised when faith went to the forum. Remember that 2018 was something like that, the administration decided to make a joke, but I don't remember exactly what it was. Know that someone passed the test, ha ha ) This is an international holiday and there is nothing wrong, the administration is well done, good move)
I am a friend, he said, indeed it is Aprilmob, and usually there is in April of course. at first I was also surprised by this, because many stories were shared about accounts being banned
I know that from the beginning, so I just fill in with fake data, just for fun. no user wants to provide personal data, such as mother's name, and credit card number lol. moreover, how can the forum cryptocurrency use KYC to join, while decentralization is the trade mark of cryptocurrency itself
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:06:35 AM

I was very surprised when faith went to the forum. Remember that 2018 was something like that, the administration decided to make a joke, but I don't remember exactly what it was. Know that someone passed the test, ha ha ) This is an international holiday and there is nothing wrong, the administration is well done, good move)
I am a friend, he said, indeed it is Aprilmob, and usually there is in April of course. at first I was also surprised by this, because many stories were shared about accounts being banned
I know that from the beginning, so I just fill in with fake data, just for fun. no user wants to provide personal data, such as mother's name, and credit card number lol. moreover, how can the forum cryptocurrency use KYC to join, while decentralization is the trade mark of cryptocurrency itself

I was also surprised by the existence of KYC in this forum even though I also knew that it was April Fools, but still this made people take it seriously, but I was quite relaxed not to fill in any form.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:12:51 AM

the KYC is true, but must taking photo are really April MOB gus, cheers for all of us, dont take all so seriously.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
BossJames042

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:34:11 AM

Honestly the KYC prank got many fretting, it was indeed a smart move I must confess. Looking forward to what next years fools day would bring on this platform
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:56:57 AM

you should remember if merit comes after april fool joke. I dont mind if we need to do kyc for using this forum
. But when you did kyc for forum you don't need to send kyc for bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: