Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:30:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone or experts still predict/ forecast cryptocurrency nowadays?  (Read 18288 times)
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:49:02 AM

I think that the so-called crypto experts and analysts can only partially predict the further movement of the market, based on their knowledge. But since the crypto market depends on many factors that are very difficult to take into account all at the same time, it is almost impossible to predict anything.

BTC $1 mln
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:59:10 AM

I think that the so-called crypto experts and analysts can only partially predict the further movement of the market, based on their knowledge. But since the crypto market depends on many factors that are very difficult to take into account all at the same time, it is almost impossible to predict anything.
of course possible. some assets managed to pump with an update, of course we can predict it.
for markets that cannot be predicted, they all depend on the moment and market trends. we bus see it and do analysis.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:50:00 AM

Honestly i am not so good to predict cryptocurrency market nowadays. My prediction about last year didn’t go well and i had to face the disappointment after all. But what i believe and keep on my mind that crypto will rise again this year and so on.
indeed for sure in the future predictions no one can know for sure because investors also need to know that is the nature and risk of investing in the crypto currency itself and most importantly is the confidence and patience of investors in investing with crypto currencies
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:01:57 AM

The cryptocurrency markets historically tend to follow a cycle of boom and bust and that's about the only constant, whereas the appreciation of individual assets can be speculated about by using technical and fundamental analysis and researching marketing channels and social media groups for new announcements

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:48:01 AM

I have also heard and monitored lots of prediction last year only to made those guys a fool as their predictions did not happen as desired. So for now i still used to read more predictions but for guidance use only and not to expect too much from it to avoid future disappointments.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:34:53 PM

I have also heard and monitored lots of prediction last year only to made those guys a fool as their predictions did not happen as desired. So for now i still used to read more predictions but for guidance use only and not to expect too much from it to avoid future disappointments.

as you say. in fact our predictions about market development are meaningless. the problem is that the market is already in control and we have never known that movement will recover. so indeed what we can do is wait for the movement to improve.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒