Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promoting ponzi scam on the forum  (Read 196 times)
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:12:24 PM
Merited by TMAN (5)

What happened: Promoting ponzi scam
Website link: https://www.cashbank.info
Archived website: https://web.archive.org/web/20190428170237/https://www.cashbank.info/
Archived post: http://archive.is/hp4cw
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2590374

This user is promoting scam ponzi project by posting on multiple threads by himself. Anyone can easily understand their intention by seeing above unrealistic return plan what they are offering. Its nothing but a scam trap IMO.

I will suggest our users to stay far from this.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:22:57 PM

I have reported all posts, I think all posts will be removed by 24 hours and there is a chance to be nuked. Also, I have tagged that user negatively.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:58:18 PM

Handled, hope moderators will delete post since its included referral link. Really interesting scheme ever I have seen, up to 9000% after 7 days, LOL.  Who are these stupid investing on this website? Perhaps over-greedy peoples? This user should be nuked due to spam on multiple thread with referral link.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:08:29 PM

Handled, hope moderators will delete post since its included referral link. Really interesting scheme ever I have seen, up to 9000% after 7 days, LOL.  Who are these stupid investing on this website? Perhaps over-greedy peoples? This user should be nuked due to spam on multiple thread with referral link.
Moderators have already deleted this users post and its a proper action for this kind of unrealistic ponzi scam promoter. Its kinda hard to believe that is there any investor who beleive that its possible to make 9000% profit just in 7 days.lol. What a funny investing offer man.  If still they found any investors on their project then they are really lucky In my opinion.

▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:16:06 PM

Moderators have already deleted this users post and its a proper action for this kind of unrealistic ponzi scam promoter.
Yeah, Ponzi scammer was nuked. Which is one of the most awesome bits IMO  Wink

If still they found any investors on their project then they are really lucky In my opinion.
You will be surprised. There are lots of naive and money greedy people out there  Grin
They accept anything which is very "profitable" and can make them earn while sleeping.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:24:55 PM

Moderators have already deleted this users post and its a proper action for this kind of unrealistic ponzi scam promoter. Its kinda hard to believe that is there any investor who beleive that its possible to make 9000% profit just in 7 days.lol. What a funny investing offer man.  If still they found any investors on their project then they are really lucky In my opinion.

I guess inflation is hitting the cryptos Grin. We just saw another project offering +42K% ROI per year.  We are seeing more of these types of HYIP schemes coming around and they are raising the limits of ROI's. I dont think they get real investors, maybe just a few fools trying to make quick money (which many times they are just feeding the top of the pyramid). This website has many HYIP listed, and show details, which one is paying, which one is not, etc.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:21:42 AM

Yeah, Ponzi scammer was nuked. Which is one of the most awesome bits IMO  Wink

Yeah thats a fair jurisdiction. 

you will be surprised. There are lots of naive and money greedy people out there  Grin
They accept anything which is very "profitable" and can make them earn while sleeping.

As a forum member its our responsibilty to try our best to make a scam free atmosphere here. What can you do further if some any investor don't care about the risk of their investment. Making huge amount money within a short time is always a risky way and those greedy guys love to run on that way.

I guess inflation is hitting the cryptos Grin. We just saw another project offering +42K% ROI per year.  We are seeing more of these types of HYIP schemes coming around and they are raising the limits of ROI's. I dont think they get real investors, maybe just a few fools trying to make quick money (which many times they are just feeding the top of the pyramid). This website has many HYIP listed, and show details, which one is paying, which one is not, etc.

Basically its pretty much easy to make prediction about these project who are offering Unrealistic return packages. I am not disagree with you that those hyip scammers target only them who are very much aggressive to make money just in one day or night. I will not be so much surprised if they still got some investors although they are offering 42k% return,lol Cheesy