Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 3612 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:50:26 PM

Team, Bounty will be on Bitcointalk or no? If no, why? Huh
Now bounty no longer bring such a result as before. Most do their work very badly.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:09:33 PM

Do you have a business plan? I think ecology is a very important industry, but will it bring more profit?
Vivianex

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:14:19 PM

Do you have a business plan? I think ecology is a very important industry, but will it bring more profit?
Ecology is now a trend. This is a very profitable industry, you can look at the latest projects that have raised large investments. Half of them are environmental projects.
ivan.niyazov

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:15:39 PM

Ecology is now a trend. This is a very profitable industry, you can look at the latest projects that have raised large investments. Half of them are environmental projects.
Which for example? I can't remember anything
Vivianex

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:23:08 PM

Which for example? I can't remember anything
I instantly remembered the WPP project. They raised hardcap if I'm not mistaken. More than 50 million dollars
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:37:14 PM

Hello, how does the project team confront scammers?? Will they be able to use your platform for their own purposes? Thanks
I doubt it's worth mentioning scam. Blockchain technology protects data and cannot be hacked
I don't think he meant blockchain as vulnerable asset.
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 08:50:12 PM

Hi everyone

The past days we have been talking with exchanges and we found a third exchange for Klimatas.
From this Friday we will also be listed on Graviex!

We got a nice deal and with Graviex we have another exchange with nice volume. Graviex is also added to Coinmarketcap, which will make it possible for us to request listing there!

Trading on Graviex will be live March 1st at 10 am UTC time.
We will contact Crex24 for times aswell

Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:04:32 PM

I liked the project and its idea . I would like to know if the project team has partners and if so , who they are .
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:18:29 AM

Hi everyone

The past days we have been talking with exchanges and we found a third exchange for Klimatas.

We got a nice deal and with Graviex we have another exchange with nice volume. Graviex is also added to Coinmarketcap, which will make it possible for us to request listing there!

Good news. I follow your project and wait for your token to be released on top exchanges. Believe in you guys!
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:44:57 AM

I liked the project and its idea . I would like to know if the project team has partners and if so , who they are .
Hello, you can try it on official website, Whitepaper or in the first page of this thread. if you can’t find it, write in Telegram.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:14:52 AM

Hi everyone

I am glad that the project does not stand still and regularly adds its token to new exchanges.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:08:29 PM

Graviex is not a popular stock exchange, but in fact this is good news, since for the project portfolio this will have a good effect, and the bigger the bij, the better for the project itself.
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:49:42 PM

Graviex is not a popular stock exchange, but in fact this is good news, since for the project portfolio this will have a good effect, and the bigger the bij, the better for the project itself.
Sorry, bij? What is it?
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:23:30 PM

Hello, when your token will be added to Coinmarketcap?
Adwarteq

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:54:37 PM

Hi everyone

I am glad that the project does not stand still and regularly adds its token to new exchanges.
Hello. Is your token already added to these exchanges? Can I buy it there?
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:31:29 PM

Soon, I think few months and token will be on Coinmarketcap.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:24:33 PM

Do you think it will happen so fast? I do not think so...
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:32:53 PM

Should happen sooner than that, Klimatas also chose Graviex and Crex because they're both exchanges listed on CMC which will speed up the process.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:03:34 PM

I also think it will happen soon, all the same for listing on cmc it is enough to have certain volumes.
justend

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:29:35 PM

We need as many new exchanges for the project as possible, thus increasing the price of the token and, of course, its popularity.
Why increase the price of the token if the main task of the project is to keep the price at the same level. Not for all projects, price increases are good.
I agree with you!
this coin does not need a price increase, but it needs high liquidity, and for this it needs more exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: