Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Should I Expect The Next Bull Run?  (Read 20612 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:54:56 AM

I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!

Well, today began a slight increase after the statement of the SEC functionary.
Budm hope this is just the beginning of a future strong growth. There is still a lot of good news ahead.

After the rumours about SEC approve ETF trading, bitcoin price rising more than 7% and market cap value increase more than $9billions. Its good for investor confident after bearish market for several months. I am agree there is good news in the future and could lead crypto market recover again
I personally did not believe that Bitcoin would fall below $ 5,000. I think that this price is artificially lowered and soon it will be more expensive than 5000 dollars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:13:33 AM

I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!

We have been waiting for the cryptocurrencies growth for a very long time. I guess the bull trend will finally start, and maybe by the mid of 2019, the market will look great and green.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:23:12 AM

We can only hope and wait for bull run to come because no one can predict when the bull run will come, we can only have speculation.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:38:18 PM

We can only hope and wait for bull run to come because no one can predict when the bull run will come, we can only have speculation.
True , But I think you need to look at the chart of the crypto currency, if we break the resistance line at the top and fix it there, then you can call this market bullish , but it is very difficult to say when we break the line

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:55:37 PM

bull run? it seems that there is no hope, we must be satisfied with the results like this. Waiting is not a good choice so instead of speculating about a bull run it's better to go to the market to trade and make a profit.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:23:31 PM

We have been waiting for the cryptocurrencies growth for a very long time. I guess the bull trend will finally start, and maybe by the mid of 2019, the market will look great and green.

I don't think the bull run will be as fast as it starts. mid-year is very unlikely and why the bull run starts. so far I have wondered about that. what is the reason for the bull run market, and the closest reason is halving bitcoin. so we are based on this, the bull run will start next year. so this year we remain in a difficult time.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:53:41 PM

I think that the bull market will come not earlier than in a year, but this year prices will also grow and most likely they will begin to grow in the summer.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:28:35 PM

I think now it is difficult to say when the bull market will be , but the indicator now we are very low to the support line , and I think we can push it and already go to grow , but I think it will not happen before 2020

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:47:06 PM

no bull run knows and can't be predicted. For me a bull run will occur when we make good news. maybe it takes time to start the bull run again. I hope the bull run will occur in 2020.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:50:58 PM

if you ask when, it is difficult to answer. bull run is unpredictable, it could be that the bull run comes faster than we all expected. but it could also be the other way around, the bull run never came again.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:21:08 PM

Answering this question can only guess, no one can give a clear answer, personally I think it will happen at the end of this year and the beginning of 2020

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:43:05 PM

Budm hope this is just the beginning of a future strong growth. There is still a lot of good news ahead.

After the rumours about SEC approve ETF trading, bitcoin price rising more than 7% and market cap value increase more than $9billions. Its good for investor confident after bearish market for several months. I am agree there is good news in the future and could lead crypto market recover again
I personally did not believe that Bitcoin would fall below $ 5,000. I think that this price is artificially lowered and soon it will be more expensive than 5000 dollars.
It has already falled and why you still not believe with it? It doesn't make sense at all. look at the recent price and how crypto was slowly recovering its positition and fundamental that backed crypto again dude.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:56:56 AM

This market is very hard to guess. Let's determine the worst situation can occur at any time, therefore you will become more proactive

NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 05:26:42 AM

It has already falled and why you still not believe with it? It doesn't make sense at all. look at the recent price and how crypto was slowly recovering its positition and fundamental that backed crypto again dude.
maybe he is dreaming now.much people shouting "bitcoin price will not drop below $5000, its already cheap now " ,but the fact now its price drop below $4000 and maybe could drop again if btc holder could not controll their emotion and psychology looking price only moved around $3500
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:58:44 AM

If your portfolio isn't performing well it might be a good idea to research for promising new projects or look at changing your investment strategy rather than sitting around waiting for a bull run to occur because one might not occur for some time now and the market is constantly changing so unless you've invested into high quality assets that are pretty much guaranteed to appreciate long term you're not going to be in a position to recoup any losses and you can always invest into dividend and stake based assets in the meantime

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:38:41 AM

This market is very hard to guess. Let's determine the worst situation can occur at any time, therefore you will become more proactive

We need to prepare for the worst situation, so we don't have a panic when it's really happening. We don't know when the next bull run, we don't have any sign when that time will happen, it still a big mistery for us. But what we know is we should prepare before it's happening and that is why we don't have to use all of the money to buy at one price only. We need to split into many order price so we can get any coin at a low price.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 12:54:29 PM

I don't think it will be long, maybe this year there will be a bull run. JP Morgan will make his own cryptocurrency and that will make a lot of eyes look at cryptocurrency. I think it will also be the beginning of the bounce back of all cryptocurrency.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:47:04 PM

If every one is prepared for bull then it will not come. Bull run will come when we least expect. From indications it seems as of market will soon start booming

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:02:42 PM

You should be reassured by the fact that the bull run is closer and closer every day. His growing infrastructure is growing by leaps and bounds. It is being brought closer by the mass acceptance of cryptoactive assets in many countries. it is approached by a tighter number of Fiat-crypto bridges. And only those who are satisfied with it will be able to answer you, when the time comes.

ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:18:18 PM

We have the same experience. I'm also hesitant then, considering I have little knowledge about crypto, so I didn't take the risk. When I finally made up my mind to invest, the prices are at its peak. Definitely, that was a wrong move. I bought high, hoping that it'll go even higher, which didn't happen. And now, the price is oh-so dumped. But I am not losing hope that bull run will come again. Actually, no one can really tell when the next bull run will happen. All that we hear are just hasty speculations. Well, for me, it doesn't matter if it comes this year or in 3 years to come. What matters is we know that it will come. Looking at the fast and various developments in the crypto world now and the many merchants that are starting to embrace its ideas, we can be sure of that it wouldn't take long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: