Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create fake IDs for KYC for airdrops  (Read 17145 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:14:34 PM

Yeah I also think so that sending our real ID for completing the KYC process is very very risky. We cannot believe them how to give our ID to them, we don' know whether they are real or not. The fact is this is happening and sometime sit is a must. I never use the fake IDs, but probably it can be a way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:30:44 PM

I cannot get why people are doing this. It is very unfair for every other forum participant and is nothing else than cheating. I do not like people that are trying to trick everybody and think that such actions should be eliminated from this forum.

Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:33:37 PM

This doesn't sound legal at all, instead of involving yourself with document forgery or even be possibly procedures for impersonification, why not ignore any bounty you just don't trust
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 03:01:48 PM

it could be a dilemma when we send our real identity we are afraid of being misused, but when we send a fake identity it is a fraud, so it's better to avoid airdrops and bounties that require KYC, if you need to send KYC, make sure the project works with someone who can be trusted or projects that use third parties for KYC verification, because there are good projects that require KYC.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 03:02:17 PM

I thought it was dangerous. misusing ID to do fake KYC.
I doubt with KYC, that our data can be traded freely.
don't sell your data for cheap ($ 10)
What price do you think is fair for your passport data? And even more so, if we take into account the possibility of selling passport data, then how can these documents be used if those who demanded KYC will only have photographs of documents?

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:31:09 AM

It would probably be quite easy to fake the pics of ID documents, but a lot of KYCs are demanding selfies with a timestamp, so good luck with faking those. But then again, doing a KYC for some random airdrop is silly, there is a 99% chance that those tokens will be worthless, different is with bounty campaigns where you earn hundreds or thousands of dollars of tokens, so in those situations it is normal to consider doing a legit KYC and taking a risk of it being leaked or used in some fraudulent practices. 
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:58:04 AM

I'm not sure making a fake ID is a good choice, you should leave the platform that asks for KYC instead of creating a fake ID, because it is an offense to use fake KYC for personal gain.
or you have to be selective if you want to do KYC, for example you only do KYC on trusted platforms like Binance or OKEX,
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:53:57 PM

I'm not sure making a fake ID is a good choice, you should leave the platform that asks for KYC instead of creating a fake ID, because it is an offense to use fake KYC for personal gain.
or you have to be selective if you want to do KYC, for example you only do KYC on trusted platforms like Binance or OKEX,
well for now there is no point in making a fake ID because it will only harm you, after all, many platforms currently prefer KYC live, meaning they cannot upload from galleries or documents stored on the device so they will immediately take pictures from the device you which means it is increasingly difficult to fake your identity.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:46:44 PM

well for now there is no point in making a fake ID because it will only harm you, after all, many platforms currently prefer KYC live, meaning they cannot upload from galleries or documents stored on the device so they will immediately take pictures from the device you which means it is increasingly difficult to fake your identity.
Yep. It's a loss-loss situation especially when the authorities track you down. You just paid for your own grave for that, because aside from paying for the service of buying the id, you'll pay for the fine obviously.
It's not even worth using those in airdrops requiring KYCs as most of those coins there are shitcoins anyway.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:03:40 PM

Even though KYC in airdrop is not really good providing fake ID's is not correct since you are clearly not following their rules and so you are violating their rules technically so if you don't want to give KYC then just don't participate on airdrops that requires KYC.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:42:56 PM

Read this thread about the dangers of sending in real IDs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2975942.0

Some were suggesting to send in fake IDs.

Is there a good tutorial somewhere on this forum? I tried the search function but couldn't find it. Thanks.
you want to use fake I'ds for airdrop because you dont feel safe giving your real identity.. so literally you're asking for a way to cheat the system? why not just avoid airdrops asking for telegram I'd??
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:47:36 PM

If airdrops asks for KYC then simply skip it, there are ways to get someone's identity for very cheap prices on internet but it is not really advisable,because you want to make money then you shouldn't impersonate as someone.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 08:29:23 PM

Read this thread about the dangers of sending in real IDs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2975942.0

Is there a good tutorial somewhere on this forum? I tried the search function but couldn't find it. Thanks.
you want to use fake I'ds for airdrop because you dont feel safe giving your real identity.. so literally you're asking for a way to cheat the system? why not just avoid airdrops asking for telegram I'd??

Exactly. Just skip those kind of airdrops asking for KYC verification rather than putting yourself into serious trouble trying to make up fake IDs for the sake of completion process of successfully claiming your rewards from an airdrop or even bounty campaigns that are asking for a KYC process verification. Once you have been caught making such, you will be penalized for falsification of legal documents and that is a crime against the law of any country you were from. Instead of doing such thing, better keep yourself disregarding the offer when it have KYC process if you do not barely trust anybody rather than doing such kind of faking identification cards.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:08:50 PM

He didn't ask if  he should skip the airdrops people.

Answer the question and stay on topic

If you can't give him advice on how to create a fake ID, or don't involve yourself in such matters, like myself btw, then don't answer....jeez

Clearly the guy knows it's illegal lmfao
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:29:15 AM

While I understand there are many issues with ID getting sold on the dark net we have to be very careful about sending in our ID.

But realistically why would  you want to participate in a airdrop that is asking for KYC information ?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 05:52:30 AM

It's really bad idea to pass kyc for airdrops. You are sharing your personal info with noname projects without hight profit
Actually if you are receiving the coins for free you should value the coins and sometimes KYC makes sure that you are genuinely interested in the coin and also allows them to detect multiple accounters and abusers.

But, I also understand the point that giving out your ID to a bad or fraud airdrop can not just lead to financial loss but also way beyond you imagine because there are people who will sell  your IDs and use it for drugs and other illegal activities which we cannot even imagine. I often see people selling their IDs for a few bucks and I just feel so bad because they don't even know how costly it can be if the ID is being misused by a hacker or scammer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:29:38 AM

Someone has asking for fake ID making tutorial, i can't believe it.
If you want to join airdrop, just join the airdrop which not requiring KYC for their participants.
Can't give identity Docs ? Just leave that airdrop and find other airdrops. If you think it is danger to participate, then find other airdrop campaigns is the best solution
The reason why OP is asking such advise is for joining such dangerous campaign with a small hope of earning from it,
OP knows that it is dangerous to send personal data that is why OP is asking for tutorial or guide to at least participate any airdrop that he/she would find without putting his own personal data at risk.
And regarding to OP's question I think you just need to find and edit some document and send it to the airdrop team.
P.S I never done this kind of thing before.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 07:07:33 AM

Someone has asking for fake ID making tutorial, i can't believe it.
If you want to join airdrop, just join the airdrop which not requiring KYC for their participants.
Can't give identity Docs ? Just leave that airdrop and find other airdrops. If you think it is danger to participate, then find other airdrop campaigns is the best solution
I agree, its simple as that.
Dont force yourself to comply on kyc if you dont want to.
Giving fake ids are not a good idea either.
What important is the legitimacy of the project.
If its not scam you'll gain profit from it.

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 11:28:02 AM

The reason why OP is asking such advise is for joining such dangerous campaign with a small hope of earning from it,
OP knows that it is dangerous to send personal data that is why OP is asking for tutorial or guide to at least participate any airdrop that he/she would find without putting his own personal data at risk.
And regarding to OP's question I think you just need to find and edit some document and send it to the airdrop team.
P.S I never done this kind of thing before.
Yeap it always dangerous too sending our personal data to some project and i also understand why OP was asking something like that but still it's better not to do something like that, Basically just don't join if you think was scammy or supposed to steal our data. I personally rarely Pass KYC if the project didn't use Trusted third-party like Sum & Substance or the other trusted service. We just need to be more careful and do some deep Research before joining any Airdrop, Bounty, etc.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 06:31:04 AM

There used to be an app on playstore I am not sure if its there but, that app allowed us to create a fake ID so that we could go to some age-restricted venues but, I highly doubt those IDs will help you get away with cheating airdrop.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE