Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt of DuckDice.io which was tagged for scam  (Read 1052 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:45:36 PM

-snip-
Because may be we can solve the issue by discussing each other.
It has been resolved: Tag the account, tag notaek. Then maybe(!): Give it some time, warn all participants and eventually tag those that continue to advertise it.

Actually, that's point a number of people shown their great enthusiasm over the campaign, nowadays newbie campaign management growing up rapidly and has ended up scam most of cases. People used to to feel safe in case a newbie campaign under reputable escrow service.
Newbie campaign management = fraudulent campaign management. 

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:07:26 PM

FYI, of the 5 DT who painted Duckdice, 4 of them are still very active, so why is it no one of them remove their rating?
Very shady bonus terms and very shady behavior.

They called their player terrorist, they said they will send player's deposit to charity and finally, when pushed by community, they returned money they tried to steal. Read thread in reference.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:28:54 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 05:46:02 PM by Coolcryptovator

Give it some time, warn all participants and eventually tag those that continue to advertise it.
I have temporarily tagged a guy. Din not check red tag of OP and escrow, even never bother to read his previous reply. Peoples withdrawn application and there is already warning by other member but he is applying. I will remove tag when he will come here and remove signature. How fool are peoples even don't read anything, just applying like blind. I have given there a warning post, lets see peoples see or not.

Archived: http://archive.is/Utje6  

Edit:
Deleted tag since user delete application and PM me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:57:17 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 07:04:55 PM by yahoo62278

I do not normally share pms but in this situation I think It's acceptable. Duckdice has been planning a signature campaign or at least thinking about it since October 2018. They messaged me(I think in an attempt to gain/buy my trust so I might eventually remove my tag) about managing a campaign for them.

I'm not 100% sure on tagging notaek. He was only guaranteeing participants be paid as an escrow. An argument can be made both ways on why to or why not tag him, on that  I can agree 100%. I would like to see his response to all this before I make a decision on that.

Participants should be given a window of time to remove their signatures before we tag anyone there. Warnings have been sent from a couple of you, So I think 48-72 hours is a fair amount of time for users to log in and read what's going on in the campaigns thread and here.

Good call on finding this @coolcryptovator

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alone055

Activity: 1003
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:59:28 PM

I have temporarily tagged a guy. Din not check red tag of OP and escrow, even never bother to read his previous reply. Peoples withdrawn application and there is already warning by other member but he is applying. I will remove tag when he will come here and remove signature. How fool are peoples even don't read anything, just applying like blind. I have given there a warning post, lets see peoples see or not.

I totally disagree with such behavior by a DT member. Trust system is not to be used like that. You are not supposed to tag a guy who only applies for a signature campaign by wearing their signature without noticing or missing a few things that make the campaign shady or untrustworthy. If you are ready to remove the red tag once they remove the signature, then simply wait for sometime and then tag them if they continue their activities with the signature on.
And besides, how come did you manage to notice a guy in the signature thread not removing the signature and tagged him but you didn't bother to tag the person who agreed to escrow the funds for a campaign that is run by a website which is (probably) a scam? I don't see your tag on notaek's profile, nor marlboroza's, since both of you along with Lauda, yahoo (explained above why he didn't tag notaek, yet) and klaaas have tagged the OP of that signature thread.

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:14:58 PM

I totally disagree with such behavior by a DT member. Trust system is not to be used like that. You are not supposed to tag a guy who only applies for a signature campaign by wearing their signature without noticing or missing a few things that make the campaign shady or untrustworthy. If you are ready to remove the red tag once they remove the signature, then simply wait for sometime and then tag them if they continue their activities with the signature on.
There is noticed by other member, may be you are missing as well. I tagged him because he didn't read OP tag and his previous replied. That guy delete application and PM me, so tag has been removed.

I don't see your tag on notaek's profile, nor marlboroza's, since both of you along with Lauda, yahoo (explained above why he didn't tag notaek, yet) and klaaas have tagged the OP of that signature thread.
All DT judgment isn't same. He is just holding fund, he isn't on management and he has mentioned on his signature. If still he is agree to work with them then he deserve tag in my opinion. Every DT have different opinion. 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:19:21 PM

I do not normally share pms but in this situation I think It's acceptable. Duckdice has been planning a signature campaign or at least thinking about it since October 2018. They messaged me(I think in an attempt to gain/buy my trust so I might eventually remove my tag) about managing a campaign for them.

I'm not 100% sure on tagging notaek. He was only guaranteeing participants be paid as an escrow. An argument can be made both ways on why to or why not tag him, on that  I can agree 100%. I would like to see his response to all this before I make a decision on that.

Participants should be given a window of time to remove their signatures before we tag anyone there. Warnings have been sent from a couple of you, So I think 48-72 hours is a fair amount of time for users to log in and read what's going on in the campaigns thread and here.

Good call on finding this @coolcryptovator

I think it is likely he is doing more than just escrowing the funds. For instance, the thread has the exact same awful font and formatting as notaek's Magnumwallet campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if he at least has access to the Duckdice Pr account.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

I think it is likely he is doing more than just escrowing the funds. For instance, the thread has the exact same awful font and formatting as notaek's Magnumwallet campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if he at least has access to the Duckdice Pr account.

I think your suspicion is right. Both signature is same design. More interesting is MAGNUM WALLET || Signature Campaign was locked. So its not possible copy design without unlock thread.
Probably notaek just create new account to avoid red tag IMO.

I have mentioned on my warning 72 hours. May be it will deleted by OP due to self moderated thread.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:33:33 PM

The drama will here continues until notaek comes here and post a reply of what is going on about why did he give access to someone to copy his thread format and escrow funds when there is an unresolved scam accusation about that user.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:03:36 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Hello all,

Regarding the situation, first of all, Stan from DuckDice approached me about escrowing the campaign to my email. After discussing back and forth we came to a decision that they would be managing the campaign and I would just be distributing the funds weekly.

Unfortunately the whole conversation went on via email, and I wasn't aware of their previous open scam accusation (which happened ~2 years ago). It was naive for me to accept them without researching further, which I'm extremely sorry for at this point.

I will be sending back the funds from escrow to DuckDice and make a statement[1] on their thread regarding my withdrawal of escrow from the campaign.

I know I made a wrong decision here. But it would be nice if the feedback to my profile are restated neutrally with the facts about my nativity, as I'm neither working with DuckDice nor have I "actively" helped them to promote their site (as the current feedback states). I just wanted to guarantee the safety of payments being distributed at the end of the day.

They have asked me to create a campaign thread on their behalf and send them the template. I accepted their request, provided they credited me for it. That's why it's the same.

Anyway, there's a lot to learn everyday and this surely opened my eyes. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding this situation or something I might have missed that needs an explanation.

~notaek

[1] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102953.msg49475807#msg49475807

Findingnemo

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:15:58 AM

~snip~
I hope this will end up removing those two negative trust.As an escrow you need to analyse about someone before supporting them and having their money.

I hope your apologize will get accepted here.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:17:05 AM

That was certainly the first bad judgement from me trying to endorse an already proven scam site. I just don't throw my hat into everything I see or rather I don't wear a signature quite often. What made me to fall in the trap was,

[1] I have used duckdice website once last year and have played games. I have withdrawn a small amount to my personal wallet.

[2] I had already been part of notaek signature campaigns who seemed to be trustworthy in choosing his campaigns or services. Though he didn't manage the campaign on behalf, but I felt escrowing the funds were more than enough.

Even the ICO's I promote through my signature space have been personally verified and has been proven trustworthy to invest on various review platforms. I would be really careful when I choose a signature since I don't stick to one board which people commonly do here. I post in varied number of boards ranging from Tech discussion to Altcoin Discussion. Hence my signature would be seen by  large amount of forum population. Exposing ourselves to a larger population should make us more rigour towards our judgement. Though I didn't write any posts but I apologize for wearing the signature.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:48:39 AM

Hello all,

Regarding the situation, first of all, Stan from DuckDice approached me about escrowing the campaign to my email. After discussing back and forth we came to a decision that they would be managing the campaign and I would just be distributing the funds weekly.

Unfortunately the whole conversation went on via email, and I wasn't aware of their previous open scam accusation (which happened ~2 years ago). It was naive for me to accept them without researching further, which I'm extremely sorry for at this point.

I will be sending back the funds from escrow to DuckDice and make a statement[1] on their thread regarding my withdrawal of escrow from the campaign.

I know I made a wrong decision here. But it would be nice if the feedback to my profile are restated neutrally with the facts about my nativity, as I'm neither working with DuckDice nor have I "actively" helped them to promote their site (as the current feedback states). I just wanted to guarantee the safety of payments being distributed at the end of the day.

They have asked me to create a campaign thread on their behalf and send them the template. I accepted their request, provided they credited me for it. That's why it's the same.

Anyway, there's a lot to learn everyday and this surely opened my eyes. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding this situation or something I might have missed that needs an explanation.

~notaek

Can you provide screenshots of email chat so that we can verify your statement. I was waiting for your answer regarding this matter before providing a new feedback but it would help others to review their rating that they already left.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:39:38 AM

Hello all,

~notaek

You are going to send the money back? What about the people that joined with the understanding that payment would be guaranteed by you?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:57:19 AM

You are going to send the money back? What about the people that joined with the understanding that payment would be guaranteed by you?
I don't think anybody had been accepted yet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:06:53 PM

Almost all of the applicants have removed their signature, and there is no attempt of new application now.
What will happen to notaek's red trust then,,,

Will the DT remove the negative trust now that he appeared here, explain and withdraw as escrow?

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:06:05 PM

Almost all of the applicants have removed their signature, and there is no attempt of new application now.

Will the DT remove the negative trust now that he appeared here, explain and withdraw as escrow?

I was about to join but seeing there was a red tag to OP which led me here. Its really hard to tell whether the DuckDice.io is going straight with their business when they haven't resolved the previous scam accusation. The accuser also hasn't logged for a very long time that we can ask whether he is paid fully. Notaek I think is in good faith but someone ask for the screenshot to prove, might as well provide it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:55:24 PM

As long as zero people in participating in the dig campaign this should be fine. If there is anyone participating he needs to hold sufficient funds to pay each person.
Findingnemo

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:58:43 PM

As long as zero people in participating in the dig campaign this should be fine. If there is anyone participating he needs to hold sufficient funds to pay each person.
But if someone keep wearing their signature even after the warning signal given by DT members then they are going to get tagged as per this comment.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:31:44 PM
Merited by Kelvinid (1)

But if someone keep wearing their signature even after the warning signal given by DT members then they are going to get tagged as per this comment.
I don’t know what that has to do with anything...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: