Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BRAVO • NO ICO•EARN CRYPTO: REVIEW RESTAURANTS, HOTELS, COINS • IOS/ANDROID  (Read 1359 times)
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:16:13 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 03:35:03 AM by bravocoin

Hola!

Looking for the best tapas or paella?  🇪🇸 Spain is now online in the BravoCoin app with 115K restaurants to review!

Happy Reviewing 👏👏👏

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:40:13 AM

Bonjour!

👏 Bravo!  🇫🇷 France is now online with 146K restaurants 🥘 to review!

Happy Reviewing!  👏👏👏

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:50:24 PM

interesting project, building an economy with reviews will surely increase its reliability compared to current platforms. do you already have an MVP?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 02:11:34 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 06:13:34 PM by bravocoin

interesting project, building an economy with reviews will surely increase its reliability compared to current platforms. do you already have an MVP?

That's our hope!  We are passed MVP!  We have a fully running platform already and are available for iOS and Android.  You can get it from here:

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bravo-food-hotels-services/id1441407366?mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bravocoin.app
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 02:15:16 AM

Some updates:

BRAVO! 👏

🇮🇹 Italy is now online with 130K restaurants to review
🇹🇷 Turkey is now online with 42K restaurants to review!

Happy Reviewing! 👏👏👏
Vazan25

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:22:26 AM

Some updates:

BRAVO! 👏

Happy Reviewing! 👏👏👏
Hm!Very interesting!It can also be used for tourists, well, I wanted to say that you can promote the coin in travel companies.
Simple example-application development-detailed map showing coffee shops pizzerias (and others)as well as rental or equipment-in General, those institutions that use BRAVO.
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 02:26:06 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 04:08:07 AM by bravocoin

Some updates:

BRAVO! 👏

Happy Reviewing! 👏👏👏
Hm!Very interesting!It can also be used for tourists, well, I wanted to say that you can promote the coin in travel companies.
Simple example-application development-detailed map showing coffee shops pizzerias (and others)as well as rental or equipment-in General, those institutions that use BRAVO.

Thank you.  Yes our hope is that it will be used for both locals and tourists.  We also plan on clearly indicating which businesses in the app are currently accepting BRAVO.  Here is an example of a real world use case.  We are in talks already with some local mom and pop coffee shops and restaurants here in Arizona to start accepting BRAVO!

Example Real World Use Case

1.  User Joe writes a review on the Bravo app about the local pizza place in the nearby mall.

2.  Community members also using the Bravo app who are within range of the pizza shop see Joe’s review and like it / upvote it.

3.  Joe earns 8 BRAVO tokens based on the amount of upvotes received for his review.

4.  Joe heads over to Jane's Local Coffee Shop that is listed on the Bravo platform and also accepts BRAVO, and pays 5 BRAVO for his cup of coffee.

5. Jane then uses that BRAVO and purchases sponsored ads, an upgraded profile, analytics, and other additional marketing capabilities through the Bravo platform to further promote her business.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:17:41 AM

Some updates:

BRAVO! 👏

Happy Reviewing! 👏👏👏

Thank you.  Yes our hope is that it will be used for both locals and tourists.  Here is an example of a real world use case.  We are in talks already with some local mom and pop coffee shops and restaurants here in Arizona to start accepting BRAVO!

Example Real World Use Case

1.  User Joe writes a review on the Bravo app about the local pizza place in the nearby mall.

2.  Community members also using the Bravo app who are within range of the pizza shop see Joe’s review and like it / upvote it.

3.  Joe earns 8 BRAVO tokens based on the amount of upvotes received for his review.

4.  Joe heads over to Jane's Local Coffee Shop that is listed on the Bravo platform and also accepts BRAVO, and pays 5 BRAVO for his cup of coffee.

5. Jane then uses that BRAVO and purchases sponsored ads, an upgraded profile, analytics, and other additional marketing capabilities through the Bravo platform to further promote her business.

BRAVOCOIN has been used as a real transaction and still in certain countries, it seems to be more widespread. Expect many countries to start using this application to be able to enjoy pizza and coffee without having to leave their seats.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 11:33:22 AM

Bravo!  👏

🏝🏊‍♂️ Are you all about that island lifestyle and living?!?

🇮🇩 Indonesia is NOW online with 32K restaurants to review, and 6500 hotels!

Go see the best of the best in Bali!

Happy Reviewing! 👏👏👏
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 02:58:46 AM

Looking for a 🍻 bier and a brat 🌭?  

We got you covered!

🇩🇪 Germany is now online with 72K restaurants and 4K hotels to review!

BRAVO 👏👏👏

Happy Reviewing!
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 03:19:50 AM

Version 1.07 has been released to the Play Store and App Store:

New in this release:

-Added 2 new categories to review, coins and exchanges (Review your favorite crypto coins and exchanges and earn BRAVO for it!)
-Updated UI and fixes for keys
-Other various bug fixes

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bravocoin.app
iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bravo-food-hotels-services/id1441407366

Happy Reviewing!  👏
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:36:51 AM

It looks like the Bravo platform works well, and more and more people are using it, I think the Bravo token has a good potential to hold, where can I buy it? I did not see the Bravo token on CMC
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:22:55 AM

It looks like the Bravo platform works well, and more and more people are using it, I think the Bravo token has a good potential to hold, where can I buy it? I did not see the Bravo token on CMC

We are currently in talks with several exchanges to get listed and will keep the community apprised of any updates regarding this.  Once we are listed we should be able to get onto CMC with a little bit of volume.  Currently the only way to get BRAVO is to use the platform and earn it for writing and rating reviews, or to trade/exchange/buy from other users in our Discord marketplace chat.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:00:17 AM

We are currently in talks with several exchanges to get listed and will keep the community apprised of any updates regarding this.  Once we are listed we should be able to get onto CMC with a little bit of volume.  Currently the only way to get BRAVO is to use the platform and earn it for writing and rating reviews, or to trade/exchange/buy from other users in our Discord marketplace chat.

Do you have the number of how many active users are currently using your app? Google play says about 100+ installs. Don't know if it's updated. I think you are heading in a better direction as you have working app already. You need to entice users/food reviewers as many as you can so it will create a buzz in the industry. And yes, listing this in a reputable exchange will attract reviewers on your platform.
Vazan25

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:24:01 AM

I believe that you need to offer your coin as payment-in coffee shops, pizzerias and others.
For example-John left a review about the coffee shop-I came to his review,when paying showed qr code.
John will get a bonus and I'll be able to pay for lunch with your coins.
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 05:36:01 AM

Do you have the number of how many active users are currently using your app? Google play says about 100+ installs. Don't know if it's updated. I think you are heading in a better direction as you have working app already. You need to entice users/food reviewers as many as you can so it will create a buzz in the industry. And yes, listing this in a reputable exchange will attract reviewers on your platform.

We currently have 264 users total and are working on bringing on new users.  What's great is that this platform was built to try to on-board the masses who don't know anything about crypto by doing something they already know how to do and are currently doing, reviewing!  Already we have proven our use case, as about half of our users have never used crypto before, and are already earning BRAVO through the app!  We are about to start our marketing blitz soon too.  We were waiting for our 3 trademarks that are now recognized by the USPTO to go live.

We did this completely self funded without an ICO or any private placements or investments.  There is too much smoke and mirrors in this industry, we wanted to come to market with a working product and platform!

Currently users get 10 BRAVO for signing up, and we are working on other initiatives.  Suggestions are always welcome!
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 05:37:53 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 05:53:47 AM by bravocoin

I believe that you need to offer your coin as payment-in coffee shops, pizzerias and others.
For example-John left a review about the coffee shop-I came to his review,when paying showed qr code.
John will get a bonus and I'll be able to pay for lunch with your coins.

We are in talks with local shops here in Arizona to start doing this.  Already the platform is entirely mobile based on android/ios with QR code capabilities.  A business could have the QR code at the register, and a Bravo user can scan the QR code and pay directly through the app.  No transaction fees either, and confirmation after 3 seconds.

This will be even more achievable once we are added to an exchange and have a direct monetary value associated!  We are even considering offering shape-shifting via the app in a future release.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:50:12 PM

We currently have 264 users total and are working on bringing on new users.  What's great is that this platform was built to try to on-board the masses who don't know anything about crypto by doing something they already know how to do and are currently doing, reviewing!  Already we have proven our use case, as about half of our users have never used crypto before, and are already earning BRAVO through the app!  We are about to start our marketing blitz soon too.  We were waiting for our 3 trademarks that are now recognized by the USPTO to go live.

We did this completely self funded without an ICO or any private placements or investments.  There is too much smoke and mirrors in this industry, we wanted to come to market with a working product and platform!

Currently users get 10 BRAVO for signing up, and we are working on other initiatives.  Suggestions are always welcome!

This is already a great start to be honest. Those 264 users will invite their friends of friends if they are satisfied with your platform. Word of mouth is one of the best marketing tools. And having your actual use case here will establish your platform in the crypto industry. Everyone starts from somewhere, right? Good luck!
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:49:20 AM

This is already a great start to be honest. Those 264 users will invite their friends of friends if they are satisfied with your platform. Word of mouth is one of the best marketing tools. And having your actual use case here will establish your platform in the crypto industry. Everyone starts from somewhere, right? Good luck!

Thank you for your support!  We hope you will also be a user of the platform as well Smiley
bravocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:50:59 AM

The 🇳🇱 Netherlands is now online with 26,015 restaurants to review!

BRAVO 👏👏👏

Happy Reviewing!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: