Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3293 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:17:20 AM

There is no reason to leave, this bear market is not the longest in crypto history. If you look at the historical graph, Bitcoin always recover after every bear market. I am here to stay for sure.
Someone who's new to cryptocurrencies and invested on the all time high feels bad. He's no longer feeling encouraged that the market will end this bear because there's no more hope for him/her.

But looking at market it's still good as early as the January of 2017. Don't compare this day to 2018 as we know that it wasn't good for most. Looking at the perspective of holding, if you've been holding there's no need to quit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:26:57 AM

I'm sure that there are people that have left the market since last year, specially mid 2018 when there's no news or any indication that the price will recover, and maybe they're right going out instead of suffering a lost.

However, for us who decided to stay, then we have lots of advantages, first, we know have witnessed one of the longest bearish trend in history and I'm sure we learn a thing or two. second, there's money to be made even if we're in the bearish market, we simply need to adjust and be flexible regarding our trading methods.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:32:20 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I think that just forgetting about the cryptocurrency market is the best during the bear market, because thanks to that we are less stressed. When prices start to grow again, everyone will soon be reminded of the cryptocurrencies.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:34:42 AM

Since the bear market has arrived, many people have moved away from this market because they are tired of waiting.Maybe we still need to wait.Maybe one day I will stay away from it.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:38:53 AM

I don’t think basing on the price would let you understand why you should or shouldn’t stay in crypto. If you believe in something, like how cryptocurrency can change the way we transact with others, you wouldn’t think twice about it. If you have discovered Bitcoin or any other crypto coin as an investment and hoping to make a profit out of it, that’s your determining factor. If you are not profiting, then you wouldn’t want to stay.

That’s the basic thing to consider and it’s easy to explain if you know the persons true intention. So whether or not you are an investor or a believer/user of crypto, you should know that it has already made a mark in the world. It’s a great technology.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:40:01 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
actually the marketcap is decreasing too, actually there is no reason to leave cryptocurrency, we see the potential of cryptocurrency last year, bear market is natural there is no need to worry, bitcoin will recover not now but soon.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

Frustration is for those who are holding coins for long term. For a trader both bullish and bearish market are favorable. They have their own strategies depending on which they keep on switch from coin to coin.
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:02:52 AM

The bear season taking longer than expected to stop is not enough reason for me leave crypto or forget about crypto. Yes, the wait is tiring but we just need to be patient and wait for the bull season to start. Cryptocurrency is here to stay, its even difficult to forget it.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:07:41 AM

Sure not. DOn't think about a market drop, betetr take part in bounty and ICO with a hope it will rase)
Good example for me is Huobi Russia. Very interestinhg bounty with a promissing rewards. Already working exchange, where tokens can be easily sold after ICO, without waiting for some listings.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:24:43 AM

Bear is a part of market life, so when one of the trends prevails, my way of thinking only changes!
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:42:18 AM

We ar eno longer in the get rich quick avenue anymore. Those who got rich  got rich already. Now those with a ,lot of money can play the markets for small margins and earn heaps and heaps, even by shorting the market. For us who are at the bottom, we can only now hope for some lucky break in a few years form now. I did ge tin one good project at the end of last year and now it is paying off a bit and am hoping a second one I just found, will pay dividends in the future. I think, if you get in early enough in a very good project, you can still get some multipliers, but they are few and far between adn you need ot be really lucky and also have some capital to plough in and take a risk. This is a very high risk area of investing in, but I won't give up, despite takign huge losses last year.

That's true. I think most people who are here and stayed in the market these days are those true believers that still see the potential in it, or those that are somewhat forced to stay because they have already made the leap and all will be lost if they won't try to stay and make good of the risk they took. It's easy for anyone to get tired of waiting, especially if you are not cashing in or getting any returns from all the effort that you are doing day in and day out. However, like I always say, since we're already here, then the next best thing to do is to find ways to make something good from the bad.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:44:41 AM

I will never leave this market and now I want this bear market to continue for another year. This is a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at cheap prices. and I will be able to increase my cryptocurrency portfolio several times. cryptocurrency is the  future

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:45:07 AM

I thought, I never felt tired to wait, too early if I feel tired to wait with the current market conditions. Yeah, even I will wait 2 to 3 years.
Do you know ? now is our chance to buy and hold Bitcoin until to the moon. I believe the market will improve.
For now don't waste your chance to be able to buy more Bitcoin.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:46:39 AM

I will wait and hope that one day the market will start to grow, but for now I’m not going to go anywhere, the manipulators will have to start pump the market because they also bought a lot of cryptocurrency at a low price and they need to sell it.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:50:12 AM

I believe that there are so many crypto lovers that is really tired of waiting, we are still in a vey huge dip today and I think we will really go more deeply. I still believe that we can still earn in crypto even of we are in a huge dip we only needbti collect more cheap coin today and wait for the right time to sell.
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:50:34 AM

when I enters the crypto world, then it means I'm ready with all the risks. and I'm pretty sure that the market condition will going better..

and I choose to stay on Crypto  Cool Cool Cool

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:51:51 AM

It's not the first market recession in my life and I understand the real benefits and possibilities which crypto could bring so the answer is no. I won't leave crypto because of prolonged crypto winter, I'm sure the bulls will come sooner or later.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:52:59 AM

Not sure if i ever will leave crypto . Its kinda my hobby , i really like to read everything around crypto and to look for next amazon , uber project Smiley Who knows maybe i will get lucky one day . You know its like to play lottery , but even alot better Smiley
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:13:54 AM

All smart people who have been in this industry for some time will no longer leave this market. I think everyone understands that cryptocurrency is a new future

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:20:38 AM

Difficult to forget the fact of cryptocurrency which could always be heard every where in today's matter. Social media could help to strengthen and make cryptocurrency much popular than before. The process to forget crypto could take longer. Much better not to leave but stay until the world will adopt crypto ecosystem.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: