Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency Happiness for everyone  (Read 18378 times)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:40:00 AM

I think it was just a someone's prediction on prices to continue to dump, although as we can see prices of bitcoin and other altcoins in the market continues to slips down, we don't know when would this end, or we also don't know that there could be probably a turning point from a negative low value to a high positive increasing price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:45:40 AM

Q1 2019 will end soon and there are still a few developments that I see in CMC

yes thats normal . you wont see any major gains because we are still here on quarter 1 . the real growth usually starts at 3rd to 4rth quarter .

maybe in Q4 2019 we will see the price of bitcoin again improving . believe crypto will get better and more and more prices will increase

yes  . as i said earlier   . the price usually start to pump at the end of the year or q4  but 2018 last year is different  becuase the price did not move upwards rather it become stable and fall sometimes   . lets just hope that 2019 this current year will be different   .

I think it was just a someone's prediction on prices to continue to dump, although as we can see prices of bitcoin and other altcoins in the market continues to slips down.

the price of cryptos are now becoming stable and i dont think that they can go down anymore  because i think this is already the lowest that they got  .  you know there are now alot of people/investors on the crypto indusrtry  .  most of them continue to hodl and buy cryptos regularly .
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:49:14 AM

Everyone here are always waiting the bull run for their crypto currency if it is that gonna happen i think everyone will be happy because they earn profit from their crypto currency.

briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:57:02 AM

Of course, when the market has risen, it will be happiness for all, especially when the bull run comes over because this is what they are waiting for, so they will get huge profits from the coins they currently have when selling them.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:38:28 AM

Now more and more ICO projects are born. whether it saturates the fever of electronic money. But I hope that major currencies like BTC, ETH .. will develop well this year.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:50:25 AM

It is strange to hear such words from the investor, "do not talk about the bad."  It is in this space that you can now operate with small funds and earn on short positions. In investing, the rule applies, invest money that you can lose. When expectations are high-then there is a sense of loss.

anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:56:17 AM

Being happy or sad can depend on the crypto situation itself, for the current situation it is certainly sad because crypto is still up and down and cannot yet give us an advantage, when crypto rises it certainly makes us happy because it can give us a big advantage

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 04:56:42 AM

Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news

Now, of course, you can get very positive news. The Crypto market returns green, Bitcoin, and Ethereum back up. I am sure that if market prices continue to grow there will be more investors returning to the Crypto market. We can also see the growth in the volume of coin trading today.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:04:05 AM

If you at the movement price then you will know not all good information has an effect on the increase in the price of bitcoin or altcoin and neither not all bad news have an effect on the price decline. Every trader or investor only chooses some information which according to him will have a big effect on price movements, may you know recently the biggest technology company (samsung) has released the latest smartphone i.e S10 that has blockchain features and you can store your assets on the smartphone but in fact the price movements are only the same when there is no good information coming.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:04:49 AM

Being happy or sad can depend on the crypto situation itself, for the current situation it is certainly sad because crypto is still up and down and cannot yet give us an advantage, when crypto rises it certainly makes us happy because it can give us a big advantage
For those who manage to take advantage from both sides of a trend they will feel happy as they can take every edge that they've got, though
it's only limited for those who have a good skills sorting which assets to buy and hold in order to reached such target, and just like you it's still
a tough road for someone who doesn't have enough knowledge.

You need to turned each trend to  a positive outlook, so your perceptions will continue being happy while waiting for your good timing.
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:41:25 AM

We can exploit the situation up and down the market price to make us happy. If you just wait you'll definitely stress just because your assets there will be no increase. try to trade, you can benefit and be happy every day.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:25:51 AM

After all the falling period, i think now would be the time to collect as many coins as we could afford. The market seems to be recovering again, starting from yesterday, many of the cryptocurrency starting to turn green and the graphic increasing.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:27:10 AM

I think not all of the people are having a good time in crypto, because not all the people in crypto earn, some will also loss a huge amount of profit and some really become frustrated on it due to the very slow movement of the price that sometimes makes everyone loss thier patience.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:37:06 AM

Everyone certainly has an opinion that is different from the Crypto market situation. Maybe a lot of people get bored with Crypto because the market doesn't wake up soon. But I personally can still benefit from the conditions experienced by the market. Changes in prices that go up and down quickly will benefit. Although the benefits are only small.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:39:37 AM

Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news
That isn't proven, the price of bitcoin hasn't even reach 2k per bitcoin. And i believe it still has the possibilities that it will be able to increase again until the level that it previously had.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:45:23 AM

Everyone certainly has an opinion that is different from the Crypto market situation. Maybe a lot of people get bored with Crypto because the market doesn't wake up soon. But I personally can still benefit from the conditions experienced by the market. Changes in prices that go up and down quickly will benefit. Although the benefits are only small.
would be happy if Crypto could go up high and get big profits.
Sometimes feeling happy or bored immediately appears if the condition is not good so we are bored and leave it.
but even though the current market often fluctuates but can still be used, although the opportunities available are few but useful.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:50:11 AM

Cryptocurrency always give happiness when bitcoin or altcoin raised to higher price, but some time could give bad moment where bitcoin and altcoin price still lower and many people have lost their asset with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:14:53 AM

I should disagree with the idea of cryptocurrency became the happiness for everyone. For many people would still possible but for everyone that would be impossible, the reason would be not all people able to endure or understand how the cryptocurrency really work.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:20:26 AM

Cryptocurrency always give happiness when bitcoin or altcoin raised to higher price, but some time could give bad moment where bitcoin and altcoin price still lower and many people have lost their asset with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
Well in all of instrument of investment in the always be volatility in the price, i don't agree if the happiness of cryptocurrencies be seen on the price, cryptocurrencies make happiness because it is decentralize and we can take full of control on cryptocurrencies than another instrument of investment are like stocks market and in cryptocurrencies we can keeps our asset in our wallet without any third party. It is really new innovations in instrument of investment in the world.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:21:21 AM

My prediction the market will still go down again like a trap. We know that in the last 3 weeks the market like this, Bitcoin and Ethereum also pumped but went back down. We must dare to trade every day. So we can use price changes correctly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: