Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Ponzi's and the idiots that buy into them + List of Shills  (Read 15312 times)
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:46:14 PM

many ppl hope to get easy money
so they play ponzi Angry
like this -> http://bitdoubler.net/
i'm sure many address who send to that site are from owner of that site

i guess so also a lot of new sprout newbie is keep on bragging about his site just only sign up and post that they recieve their payout pretty dumb amazing Grin
Hah yeah.
Checking the accounts on lots of the threads.
1 Post - "I got paid guys keep sending OP money very legitimate 100% paid trusted trusted very much wow".
But still - some people manage to get fooled!

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:57:10 PM

BAM!  THIS PAYS!  HAHA!

AUTOMATIC, INSURANCE!  ALL DOGE!

http://cryptoprofit.org/doge.php

This is exactly the kind of people who should get banned.

jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:01:25 PM

BAM!  THIS PAYS!  HAHA!

so after BTC ponzi now here is dodge seriously people when will you stop scamming??

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:04:39 PM

BAM!  THIS PAYS!  HAHA!

so after BTC ponzi now here is dodge seriously people when will you stop scamming??
It's the stereotype of a transparent scammer. Caps lock stuck "THIS PAYS BLA BLA TRUSTED".

liie888coins

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Part-time Altcoin Developer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

BAM!  THIS PAYS!  HAHA!

Just wait for a bit longer... one day when doge price drops to zero, this scam will come to an end automatically   Grin
apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:07:52 PM

People please avoid ponzi's like the plague.

Here is the very simple description of a ponzi:

a) Idiot hands over money to con artist. 
b) con artist pays (for example) 1% interest weekly on your investment. 
c) idiot decides he wants to compound his investment so interest is never collected.
d) Ponzi operator runs off with funds when investors ask for withdrawals.

Or the Other Method:

c) not quite an idiot collects 1% interest a week and tells everyone how great it is.
d) The ponzi operator can do 100 weeks of payouts before running into trouble, they usually will stop when they stop getting new investors.

Now I know there are many people that make the following claim: The trick is to get in and out early. and they are one of the 3 types:

1) shills - they never invested anything but claim they did and that the payments WERE FABULOUS. 
2) idiots who think they will be  the first in and out.
3) idiots who were lucky enough to actually be 1 of the first in and out. Its the same as leaving your wallet/phone/camera with a random stranger on the corner of the street - yes sometimes they are honest but guess what, its terrible advice to give anyone and to claim success at doing so is just encouraging other idiots to invest.

Finally:

Ponzi's and pyramids are not gambling its a way to syphon money from idiots. 
These long running pyramids...... you will find out all the success stories are sockpuppets of 1-2 people right at the top.

PS: Friends dont let friends order from BFL.

The List of Ponzi shills.
If you take advice from these people your gonna have a bad time mmmkay.

BitDoubler - scammer.
jaejun - shill for BitDoubler
BitFisk - shill for BitDoubler
Ben_91 - shill for BitDoubler 
Pincer - shill for BitDoubler 

ponzimatic - scammer.
f1shy - shill for ponzimatic
dspje - shill for ponzimatic  (not even trying anymore with the nicknames are they).
J_Dubbs - shill for ponzimatic 
SweetMeatPumpkin - shill for ponzimatic 
madxxcow - shill for ponzimatic 

boumalo - shill / idiot.
TenDrawBTC - Shill or just a fucking idiot - I cant tell. Regardless only a fool would invest/ gamble following his advice.

CoinPayoff - ConPayoff.
Weekly_Ponzi - lol.
jontstaz - ponzi operator
ponjava - ponzi operator
greenservice - piece of shit ponzi operator/ con artist.
MrBTC - shill for greenservice

Spixel - Insists its ok to run ponzi scams because their just scam games.
howzar - just your average shill, cant argue just agrees with other shills.
williamj2543 - Insists its ok to run ponzi scams because their just scam games. Attempts to like gambling to investing in a ponzi.
apsvinet - Scammer, liar, opponent of free speech, all in all a nasty piece of work.
LOL, I just noticed I was listed in the OP.
"Scammer" - No negative trust. "Liar" - No references. "Opponent of free speech" - All I've said is that ponzis should be allowed on this site ( isn't that the opposite of an opponent of free speech?) "All in all a nasty piece of work" - Personal insults because lack of arguments and references, classic shit.

Rofl, anyone not agreeing with OP ( even those who ARE agreeing with him like me in this case ) seem to get on the list and insulted.

OP seems to be 12, otherwise there's no excuse for his behavior ( perhaps mental retardation). Smiley

jodybay

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:12:10 PM

People please avoid ponzi's like the plague.

Here is the very simple description of a ponzi:

a) Idiot hands over money to con artist. 
b) con artist pays (for example) 1% interest weekly on your investment. 
c) idiot decides he wants to compound his investment so interest is never collected.
d) Ponzi operator runs off with funds when investors ask for withdrawals.

Or the Other Method:

c) not quite an idiot collects 1% interest a week and tells everyone how great it is.
d) The ponzi operator can do 100 weeks of payouts before running into trouble, they usually will stop when they stop getting new investors.

Now I know there are many people that make the following claim: The trick is to get in and out early. and they are one of the 3 types:

1) shills - they never invested anything but claim they did and that the payments WERE FABULOUS. 
2) idiots who think they will be  the first in and out.
3) idiots who were lucky enough to actually be 1 of the first in and out. Its the same as leaving your wallet/phone/camera with a random stranger on the corner of the street - yes sometimes they are honest but guess what, its terrible advice to give anyone and to claim success at doing so is just encouraging other idiots to invest.

Finally:

Ponzi's and pyramids are not gambling its a way to syphon money from idiots. 
These long running pyramids...... you will find out all the success stories are sockpuppets of 1-2 people right at the top.

PS: Friends dont let friends order from BFL.

The List of Ponzi shills.
If you take advice from these people your gonna have a bad time mmmkay.

BitDoubler - scammer.
jaejun - shill for BitDoubler
BitFisk - shill for BitDoubler
Ben_91 - shill for BitDoubler 
Pincer - shill for BitDoubler 

ponzimatic - scammer.
f1shy - shill for ponzimatic
dspje - shill for ponzimatic  (not even trying anymore with the nicknames are they).
J_Dubbs - shill for ponzimatic 
SweetMeatPumpkin - shill for ponzimatic 
madxxcow - shill for ponzimatic 

boumalo - shill / idiot.
TenDrawBTC - Shill or just a fucking idiot - I cant tell. Regardless only a fool would invest/ gamble following his advice.

CoinPayoff - ConPayoff.
Weekly_Ponzi - lol.
jontstaz - ponzi operator
ponjava - ponzi operator
greenservice - piece of shit ponzi operator/ con artist.
MrBTC - shill for greenservice

Spixel - Insists its ok to run ponzi scams because their just scam games.
howzar - just your average shill, cant argue just agrees with other shills.
williamj2543 - Insists its ok to run ponzi scams because their just scam games. Attempts to like gambling to investing in a ponzi.
apsvinet - Scammer, liar, opponent of free speech, all in all a nasty piece of work.
LOL, I just noticed I was listed in the OP.
"Scammer" - No negative trust. "Liar" - No references. "Opponent of free speech" - All I've said is that ponzis should be allowed on this site ( isn't that the opposite of an opponent of free speech?) "All in all a nasty piece of work" - Personal insults because lack of arguments and references, classic shit.

Rofl, anyone not agreeing with OP ( even those who ARE agreeing with him like me in this case ) seem to get on the list and insulted.

OP seems to be 12, otherwise there's no excuse for his behavior ( perhaps mental retardation). Smiley

LOL

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:35:20 PM

Please take me off the list of sh.ills and don't insult me

I am not defending ponzis, a lot of them are sc.ams or finish sc.amming but I am giving my opinion and I have been playing them for fun when they advertise themselves as ponzis they are a gambling game

Fight them but you won't get anywhere by insulting people who lost in ponzis, I thought you were suppose to help us and feel for us?

apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:40:53 PM

I am not defending ponzis, a lot of them are sc.ams or finish sc.amming but I am giving my opinion and I have been playing them for fun when they advertise themselves as ponzis they are a gambling game

Fight them but you won't get anywhere by insulting people who lost in ponzis, I thought you were suppose to help us and feel for us?
OP clearly has some personal issues, taking out his anger on innocent people. Don't worry, nobody is taking his pathetic list seriously! Smiley

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

OP clearly has some personal issues, taking out his anger on innocent people. Don't worry, nobody is taking his pathetic list seriously! Smiley

I lost in ponzis so I am suppose to be the guy he wants to help and that he cares about but he calls me an idiot!?

I think some people have not been loved enough by their parents and want to destroy, they find something shady like ponzis bc it is an easy target; they do have some valid points but the form and the result are terrible and even pathetic

apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:20:18 PM

I lost in ponzis so I am suppose to be the guy he wants to help and that he cares about but he calls me an idiot!?

I think some people have not been loved enough by their parents and want to destroy, they find something shady like ponzis bc it is an easy target; they do have some valid points but the form and the result are terrible and even pathetic
Haha, well, I just find my name on the list as entertaining with a twist of sadness thinking about OP's personal life.
It's not hurting me, people can see the posts by me in this thread as reference and realize OP is mad.
I've got nothing to hide. Smiley

BitFisk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:09:17 AM

Wtf man. Why am I on your list?. I was actually paid by bitcoindoubler and made some nice bitcoins there. I was lucky enough to find it when it started and made 1+ bitcoins profit. The thing is that obviusly a site like that could never be good on the long run. unless they decide to stay forever and make an endless ponzi. I just gave my opinion and I never told anyone to invest. I was just reviewing the site because of the profit it gave me. There are many different sites that are really scam, and I don't know if this guy is going to run away or not, of course everyone should do the research, and if you trust go ahead, if you don't just stay out. However he is making refunds to other people and payments are still happening, and if you look closely the site is still working but it will need many more people to start clearing those payments. Just get me out of that list 'cause I have nothing to do there.
FastBluff

Activity: 168

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:26:54 AM

What ever happened to the 4hr login and post requirement before being able to post mainstream.

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:44:21 AM

Wtf man. Why am I on your list?. I was actually paid by bitcoindoubler and made some nice bitcoins there. I was lucky enough to find it when it started and made 1+ bitcoins profit. The thing is that obviusly a site like that could never be good on the long run. unless they decide to stay forever and make an endless ponzi. I just gave my opinion and I never told anyone to invest. I was just reviewing the site because of the profit it gave me. There are many different sites that are really scam, and I don't know if this guy is going to run away or not, of course everyone should do the research, and if you trust go ahead, if you don't just stay out. However he is making refunds to other people and payments are still happening, and if you look closely the site is still working but it will need many more people to start clearing those payments. Just get me out of that list 'cause I have nothing to do there.

I am confused, is that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51726.new#new the website you are talking about?

1BTC just by advertising a ponzi seems like a lot

BitFisk

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:11:56 AM

I am confused, is that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51726.new#new the website you are talking about?

No dude I meant bitdoubler, my mistake.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:13:50 AM

Please give me a link and an explanation on the 1BTC you won

Do you play weeklyponzi.com or coinpayoff.com?

FastBluff

Activity: 168

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:24:23 AM

All this thread has achieved is advertising the ponzis more.

BitFisk

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:27:05 AM

Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522281.0
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:24:12 AM

Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522281.0
Mate, read previous posts. OP is just putting names on the list together with random
insults and "facts" about people. Don't mind him, this won't hurt your trust whatsoever.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:27:32 AM

bitdoubler website is down Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: