Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check potential activity of bitcointalk account?  (Read 409 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:35:33 PM

OP will only use it to sell his farmed accounts to make it look attractive to his potential fooled buyers, as you can all see in his signature he is selling accounts here in Bitcointalk If I were you I won't be helping this dude with anything as he will just use it illegally. He probably hacked this account as he knows this account will be automatically tagged by DT members.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 04:48:12 PM

He probably hacked this account as he knows this account will be automatically tagged by DT members.
It doesn't looks like a hacked account. If you check his post history, you'll see that OP selling Bitcointalk accounts since 2016. He is already tagged long time ago, so he can't make things worse by asking such questions from this account.

Decrypted (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:52:31 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 02:20:28 AM by Decrypted

I see that some users are starting to freak out .. I just got red tag just because I ask for the possibility of counting potential activity.  Grin

I am asking about the possibility of calculating potential activity from pure curiosity. Nothing more.

Ps. I bought this account in August 2017. Someone scam me by selling in bulk few accounts red tagged and with scam accusations.

It looks like the answer is that we have only manual option.

Is there some application, script or maybe some method to check or calculate potential activity of Bitcointalk account?

If you want to do some manual work:

1. Find when the member is registered.
2. Find what date is today.
3. Do a simple math = (date_today - date_registered) / 14 (rounded to the smallest number)

That's the potential activity, assuming the account always post at least once in 2 weeks / 14 days.

If you don't want to, then use achow code.
Why /14 ?
No it's wrong you don't need to divide by 14. Every 14days you get 14points, so it's one point of activity for one day  Undecided

He divide it to check how many full periods is included in the account history. Without that there will be mistake with the last period.

To be more precise, this formula will not work. In this way we will ony know what is the maximum of potential activity for account.
(@joniboini - i know that you assumed that there is 1 post in each period, just want to clarify here)
To calculate it correct, we have to manually review posts history, and check if at least one post was written in each period:
Periods we can check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit#gid=1012758442
Credits to: Jambola2

Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:28:45 PM

OP will only use it to sell his farmed accounts to make it look attractive to his potential fooled buyers, as you can all see in his signature he is selling accounts here in Bitcointalk If I were you I won't be helping this dude with anything as he will just use it illegally. He probably hacked this account as he knows this account will be automatically tagged by DT members.
I'm actually skeptical about users who ask such questions as well as their purpose for doing so whether it's legitimate or not and this applies in the ops case and considering OP has already been tagged on the forum
I think the op is looking for a method to bypass forum rules,but whichever way they always end up bursting themselves and their sold or bought accounts
Decrypted (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:42:41 AM

I'm actually skeptical about users who ask such questions as well as their purpose for doing so whether it's legitimate or not and this applies in the ops case and considering OP has already been tagged on the forum
I think the op is looking for a method to bypass forum rules,but whichever way they always end up bursting themselves and their sold or bought accounts

By writing this, you question the effectiveness of the Merit points system and at the same time you overestimate my abilities.

Stop dreaming, and believe that this is just curiosity.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: