Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2019, 04:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Pledgecamp - The Next Generation of Crowdfunding ✅  (Read 232 times)
pask777

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:06:58 PM

Pledgecamp is the next generation of crowdfunding. Backed by all-star advisors such as Randi Zuckerberg (creator of Facebook Live), Matt Curcio (VP Data, Ripple), Keith Teare (Founding Shareholder, TechCrunch), and more, Pledgecamp will restore trust to crowdfunding with escrow powered by smart contracts and a collaborative token economy.

In complicated financial transactions within a programmable framework of trust. Without it, key benefits offered by Pledgecamp’s new features would be impossible. Crowdfunding is decentralized funding and innovation that aligns perfectly with the decentralized nature of blockchain technology, and it is an industry with key problems in the area of trust. Pledgecamp utilizes blockchain technology to be the first to offer Backer Insurance, an escrow wallet framework that allows users to self-regulate without requiring intermediaries. A native token also incentivizes engagement with the platform, and aligns all users to act in the interests of the group as a whole. These improvements will be essential to fix crowdfunding as we move together towards a vision of global innovation.

Pledgecamp is starting their Official Bounty Program with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters. Hunters may not participate on Bitcointalk itself, or post submission links to this thread. 5,000,000 PLG tokens ($50k) are to be distributed in a Bounty0x bounty campaign as follows:

Attention: You may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content(the same thing or slight variation of) across other Pledegcamp bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the Pledegcamp campaign as a whole.

To view our campaign, and participate in any bounties, register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete our bounties!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ansi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:54:47 PM

Finally, something to say it's really " amazing " without any kin of doubts.
Big name on the stakes entering the cryptophere, these guys are not joking for sure (that's my personal thoughts).
I can't wait to see the crowdsale taking place.
You guys should've consider adding the Translation Bounty to reach as many investors as possible.

▬▬[  Azultec.de  ]▬▬[Start digging crypto currencies!]▬   
▌ The easiest way to earn crypto currencies ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Medium  | Reddit   | Facebook| ▬▬
pask777

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:33:17 PM

Take a look at ICObench, KYC passed: https://icobench.com/ico/pledgecamp
BitPotus

Activity: 882
Merit: 545

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:25:04 AM

Take a look at ICObench, KYC passed: https://icobench.com/ico/pledgecamp

Is that supposed to mean something?

All these so called "ICO" rating sites are just fucking bullshit.

Stop giving away your crypto to a bunch of scamming cunts.

ICOs are ded now.

Get with the program you fucking muppets.

Might as well rename it "Hookers and Blow Coin".....

Roll Eyes
Ayush rana

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

TOQQN

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:15:35 PM

Congratulations!!

Greetings from ICORESEARCH

ICOresearch has listed PledgeCamp in its portfolio successfully with very good Score.

Hype score — High ( It includes all promotional related activities of the team,project,community etc )

Risk - Neutral

Site score — High ( It includes all insights of project i.e. team,product, future and social media analysis.

We also mentioned Pros and Cons of the project with some suggestions.

https://icoresearch.in/icolisting/pledgecamp/

Check out our listing

Best regards
team icoresearch

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.