Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account ban  (Read 374 times)
Rendy22 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:08:32 PM

I received a ban on this account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1262122 with the following wording: "You have been permanently banned by a forum moderator, probably due to spam or plagiarism. You may appeal here, but your chances are not good: banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com"
I want to know the reason for the ban. I did not break the rules, participated in the bounty and made posts mainly in bounty threads. The forum can not write in bounty threads? How to get unban? Explain, please. Thank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:13:56 PM

Your ban is permanent so chances of getting unbanned is 0.0001%.I don't see any plagiarized content on your post history so the reason for your ban maybe Ban Evasion

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2352

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:35:22 PM

I received a ban on this account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1262122 with the following wording: "You have been permanently banned by a forum moderator, probably due to spam or plagiarism. You may appeal here, but your chances are not good: banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com"
I want to know the reason for the ban. I did not break the rules, participated in the bounty and made posts mainly in bounty threads. The forum can not write in bounty threads? How to get unban? Explain, please. Thank.

Plagiarism.

Copy:
Cкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, a в тoм жe кoшeлкe Myetherwallet в cлyчae выплaты тoкeнoв бyдeт виднo кaкaя кoмпaния иx выплaтилa, чтoбы пoнимaть cтaтиcтикy и тaбличкy зaпoлнять? Или тoкeны бyдyт имeть cвoe opигинaльнoe нaзвaниe, cooтвeтcтвyющee нaзвaнию кoмпaнии, иx нeльзя бyдeт cпyтaть?
Я иcпoльзyю cepвиc ethplorer.io пo cyти тoжe caмoe, чтo и Etherscan.io. Ho мнe oн бoльшe нpaвитcя, yдoбнo cмoтpeть чтo нoвoгo пpилeтeлo тeбe нa кoшeлeк.
Original:
Я иcпoльзyю cepвиc ethplorer.io пo cyти тoжe caмoe, чтo и Etherscan.io. Ho мнe oн бoльшe нpaвитcя, yдoбнo cмoтpeть чтo нoвoгo пpилeтeлo тeбe нa кoшeлeк.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bernardos

Activity: 686
Merit: 45

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:47:43 PM

I find it fascinating how some users find the reason why a member was banned so fast even though that info is not public. Anyone care to share some tips with me? I have always liked to investigate.   

Content writer and Croatian translator. Contact me for more information.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:51:12 PM

Top right side there is a big field " SEARCH " you should to learn to use it !

Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:03:44 PM

You should also know that your ban,isnt just to the banned account,but also to you thats the user of such account,and if you post with this account outside of this banned thread it'll be said to be ban evasion and it'll also be banned
Rendy22 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:13:17 PM

Plagiarism.

Copy:
Cкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, a в тoм жe кoшeлкe Myetherwallet в cлyчae выплaты тoкeнoв бyдeт виднo кaкaя кoмпaния иx выплaтилa, чтoбы пoнимaть cтaтиcтикy и тaбличкy зaпoлнять? Или тoкeны бyдyт имeть cвoe opигинaльнoe нaзвaниe, cooтвeтcтвyющee нaзвaнию кoмпaнии, иx нeльзя бyдeт cпyтaть?
Original:

Are you crazy? This is a copy of the post about airdrop from BTT to the Vk.com social network. I do not know how my post was there in the comments, apparently it was the last one at the time of copying, since the date of the post coincides there and there, February 13th. Oh yeah, right, the time of my post on the BTT is 12:17:47, and the time of the post in Vk.com 18:22:00. So this is malicious plagiarism on my post))) I am waiting for your apologies for the unfounded accusations!
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2352

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:34:23 PM

Are you crazy? This is a copy of the post about airdrop from BTT to the Vk.com social network. I do not know how my post was there in the comments, apparently it was the last one at the time of copying, since the date of the post coincides there and there, February 13th. Oh yeah, right, the time of my post on the BTT is 12:17:47, and the time of the post in Vk.com 18:22:00. So this is malicious plagiarism on my post))) I am waiting for your apologies for the unfounded accusations!

I didn't ban you. I just assumed the reason for the ban. So, me don't have to apologize to you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:22:37 PM

~snip~
Are you Russian?
maybe it's only a matter of time difference
you are using default time zone on bitcointalk, right?
and Vk.com comes from Russia, right?
so if you want to match the time you need set up your forum time same with Vk.com time zone

I'm not sure Vk.com comes from which city in Russia
For example, I have set up my preferences Time Offset: +12 (Anadyr/Russia)

CMIIW
Good luck

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:01:51 PM

Account Rendy2 has been banned possibly because he has copied social media links from another banned profile klkentkl.
And it was considered as Ban evasion [p.25].

You can see at modlog and bpip.org that Rendy2 (uid #1262122) and klkentkl (uid #1326762) were banned at the same time.

Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1262122
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1326762

Rendy2 [bpip] 1/28/2019 4:52:22 AM    Changed to Archived status    Autoban user
klkentkl [bpip] 1/28/2019 4:50:20 AM    Changed to Archived status    Autoban user
Rendy22 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:02:10 PM

~snip~
Are you Russian?
maybe it's only a matter of time difference
you are using default time zone on bitcointalk, right?
and Vk.com comes from Russia, right?
so if you want to match the time you need set up your forum time same with Vk.com time zone

I'm not sure Vk.com comes from which city in Russia
For example, I have set up my preferences Time Offset: +12 (Anadyr/Russia)

https://i.ibb.co/vVbPJGP/russ.png

CMIIW
Good luck
Yes, from Russia. Once again... this is my comment. It would be strange to copy an insignificant comment from Vk.com and paste it on the BTT. Do not you think so? The time of the forum with Moscow time varies by 3 hours (I am in the Moscow time zone). And if you pay attention not only my comment has been copied, but the whole post as well. Is there any chance that the moderators will answer me here?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:06:16 PM

Can you tell how to view exact time of post on VK. Because I only can that it was posted on 13th February without hours and minutes. If things ta\hat you're saying is true, I think there is chance that you can be unbanned. But as @roycilik said, if your VK and Bitcointalk timezones are different, it's possible that post on VK was made before you commented on Bitcointalk.
Edit: Things posted by Veleor makes your situation worse.

Rendy22 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:11:18 PM

Account Rendy2 has been banned possibly because he has copied social media links from another banned profile klkentkl.
And it was considered as Ban evasion [p.25].

You can see at modlog and bpip.org that Rendy2 (uid #1262122) and klkentkl (uid #1326762) were banned at the same time.

Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1262122
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1326762

Rendy2 [bpip] 1/28/2019 4:52:22 AM    Changed to Archived status    Autoban user
klkentkl [bpip] 1/28/2019 4:50:20 AM    Changed to Archived status    Autoban user

Yes, it seems to be true. I did not replace it with my own social networks, when I took someone else’s report as a template for my own. Was not attentive. But really for this you can get a ban forever !!! Huh
Rendy22 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:27:20 PM

Can you tell how to view exact time of post on VK. Because I only can that it was posted on 13th February without hours and minutes. If things ta\hat you're saying is true, I think there is chance that you can be unbanned. But as @roycilik said, if your VK and Bitcointalk timezones are different, it's possible that post on VK was made before you commented on Bitcointalk.
Edit: Things posted by Veleor makes your situation worse.
Scroll up the post on VK, there will be a date and time.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 12:36:02 AM

So, it really looks like forum post was made before it was posted on VK. Forum post was made on 2:17 PM, February 13th while VK post was made on 6:22 PM on the same day in my timezone. So, I think you're banned wrong for plagiarism.
But about ban evasion it will be difficult to prove that you just used someone's else report as template and forgot to change links.

Rendy22 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:19:45 AM

So, it really looks like forum post was made before it was posted on VK. Forum post was made on 2:17 PM, February 13th while VK post was made on 6:22 PM on the same day in my timezone. So, I think you're banned wrong for plagiarism.
But about ban evasion it will be difficult to prove that you just used someone's else report as template and forgot to change links.
Links in this post to my social networks, which I used from the very beginning of my stay on the forum. But the main question is how to enter the moderators? Do you know the moderators who can write on this issue?
Alone055

Activity: 991
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:32:31 PM

it seems to be true. I did not replace it with my own social networks, when I took someone else’s report as a template for my own. Was not attentive.

Lol! Seriously? And you didn't realize it even after posting it? Or even later sometime? Don't you look at your post once it is posted? I thought you guys (bounty hunters) were very cautious about these things since their earnings are dependent on these reports and all, and you are making an excuse of posting someone else's credentials by mistake.

But really for this you can get a ban forever !!! Huh

Yes, you do. Read the rules and obey them if you don't want to face any negative consequences of your actions.

Rendy22 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:28:23 PM

it seems to be true. I did not replace it with my own social networks, when I took someone else’s report as a template for my own. Was not attentive.

Lol! Seriously? And you didn't realize it even after posting it? Or even later sometime? Don't you look at your post once it is posted? I thought you guys (bounty hunters) were very cautious about these things since their earnings are dependent on these reports and all, and you are making an excuse of posting someone else's credentials by mistake.

But really for this you can get a ban forever !!! Huh

Yes, you do. Read the rules and obey them if you don't want to face any negative consequences of your actions.

I did not break the rules. When you submit a lot of reports a day, you can make a mistake, because of inattention. This is so insignificant violation that I still can not understand how for this you can get a permanent ban. If you think that for such an error you can expel a person from the forum that has been on it for more than a year, you are strange ...
Alone055

Activity: 991
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:09:17 PM

This is so insignificant violation that I still can not understand how for this you can get a permanent ban. If you think that for such an error you can expel a person from the forum that has been on it for more than a year, you are strange ...

There is nothing insignificant or strange in this. Though I'm not actually sure if the reason for your ban is what you are calling a mistake, but if that is true, then here is what could've happened:

klkentkl got banned before you (probably for plagiarism, though I couldn't manage to find any proof since it is an headache to surf over 165 pages of bounty reports in order to find a plagiarized post). And then you used the social accounts that he (klkentkl) has been using, to submit some reports, which technically makes you the alt of that guy, or him yours (doesn't matter, actually). Now, if you have already read the rules and know about them, then you should know that there is a rule about ban evasion (Rule No. 25 in Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ) which is, that a person whose one account is banned from the forum is not allowed to create and use another account. The only thing that person can do with the newly created (or the other) account is to open a ban appeal and only post in that thread.

Moral of the story: You used another user's social accounts, and it made you look like it is an alt account of yours. When that guy got banned and you were still posting, you were found to be guilty of ban evasion hence getting you banned as well.

P.S: What I said is only what might have happened, and is solely based on assumptions. There is no solid proof of this as of now except for the posts that Veleor has brought up.

Rendy22 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:38:07 PM

This is so insignificant violation that I still can not understand how for this you can get a permanent ban. If you think that for such an error you can expel a person from the forum that has been on it for more than a year, you are strange ...

There is nothing insignificant or strange in this. Though I'm not actually sure if the reason for your ban is what you are calling a mistake, but if that is true, then here is what could've happened:

klkentkl got banned before you (probably for plagiarism, though I couldn't manage to find any proof since it is an headache to surf over 165 pages of bounty reports in order to find a plagiarized post). And then you used the social accounts that he (klkentkl) has been using, to submit some reports, which technically makes you the alt of that guy, or him yours (doesn't matter, actually). Now, if you have already read the rules and know about them, then you should know that there is a rule about ban evasion (Rule No. 25 in Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ) which is, that a person whose one account is banned from the forum is not allowed to create and use another account. The only thing that person can do with the newly created (or the other) account is to open a ban appeal and only post in that thread.

Moral of the story: You used another user's social accounts, and it made you look like it is an alt account of yours. When that guy got banned and you were still posting, you were found to be guilty of ban evasion hence getting you banned as well.

P.S: What I said is only what might have happened, and is solely based on assumptions. There is no solid proof of this as of now except for the posts that Veleor has brought up.

For you, if a person made a typo by accident and received a ban for it forever is the norm and is not subject to any appeal. Well, then you are strange too. The links in my post lead to my social networks, only the links to the account are confused. Why I happened so I described above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: