Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged, things are going to change!  (Read 497 times)
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:33:14 PM

For some of us that has invested into some kind of icos and cryptocurrencies market generally are at the losing end now and many are discourage about the market performance.  I believe that if you invest into any altcoins and icos in 2017 and you did not sell then your investments should all be in red right now.  Speculators has tried to encourage us that we should keep investing and the future holds great price upwards movement for us.  I think we should not ignore their advice as cryptocurrencies market is going to recover and it will resume it upwards movement again when ETF is approve.  Don't be discouraged , keep hope with the market as I also do.

Until now it has always been the case that the market has experienced a high and then a deep fall. That's not pretty, but it still seems normal. That's why I'm also convinced that the market will recover at some point, the only question is when will that happen?! In any case, it is a mistake to leave the market now and give up. Only those who can withstand this now can profit from the next price increase.  Wink

Of course it's not easy, but leaving in the middle of the road is wrong. We've been through a very big fall. Many coins decreased by 10-25 times, you still have to wait and believe. Be sure to change everything and start a new period where we will earn.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:37:46 PM

Thanks OP for the encouraging words. I believe that crypto is here to stay and have not given up hopes. Many of us will feel sad seeing the current prices, but just think of why you join crypto in the first place. Stay strong guys.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:57:27 PM

For some of us that has invested into some kind of icos and cryptocurrencies market generally are at the losing end now and many are discourage about the market performance.  I believe that if you invest into any altcoins and icos in 2017 and you did not sell then your investments should all be in red right now.  Speculators has tried to encourage us that we should keep investing and the future holds great price upwards movement for us.  I think we should not ignore their advice as cryptocurrencies market is going to recover and it will resume it upwards movement again when ETF is approve.  Don't be discouraged , keep hope with the market as I also do.

Sooner or later the market situation will change and prices will start to grow. ETF is very important for all cryptocurrencies, but I think that we will need a lot more good information to repeat the price rally from 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: