Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5006 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:56:38 PM

The mistakes that we make in the cryptocurrency market make us only stronger and more experienced.
I am not afraid to do them and always try to carry out an analysis after this.
I try not to repeat my mistakes and this allows me to grow on the path to success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:13:30 PM

Those who are afraid of mistakes never get the opportunity to learn. After reading a few details about cryptocurrency, I ventured into it and started my investment journey. The most tedious task I faced then was trading in a decentralized exchange called fork delta. Took me several nervous hours to get around it which I did. I am still learning more about Crypto and I still take risks

JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:09:14 AM

The mistakes that we make in the cryptocurrency market make us only stronger and more experienced.
I am not afraid to do them and always try to carry out an analysis after this.
I try not to repeat my mistakes and this allows me to grow on the path to success.

It's simple, the more mistakes behind your shoulders, the less they will be in the future, which means more profit you can get, but you need to learn not only from your mistakes, other people's mistakes are also instructive

Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 01:16:57 AM

Do not afraid of making mistakes specially for the newbie investors here in cryptocurrency that is part of your destiny, make those mistakes to make you more strong and probably in the future you will be a successful investors in crypto industry.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:43:47 AM

Do not afraid of making mistakes specially for the newbie investors here in cryptocurrency that is part of your destiny, make those mistakes to make you more strong and probably in the future you will be a successful investors in crypto industry.
if you are afraid of making a mistake, of course you will be afraid to take any action so you cannot move forward, you will fall at one point.

the mistakes you make will take you to the point of success because with mistakes you can find real ways to progress and those mistakes will make you learn to succeed.

kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:54:26 AM

Making actions that can endanger you is a mistake that you can still correct. You don't need to be afraid of making mistakes but must be more careful in taking action. I think success is in your hands, so do the best for you.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:14:16 AM

It's natural if we make a mistake, because this can be a self-inspection for us so we don't make mistakes, the most important thing is to be sure of what we do to move forward

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:21:23 AM

if you are afraid of making a mistake, of course you will be afraid to take any action so you cannot move forward, you will fall at one point.

the mistakes you make will take you to the point of success because with mistakes you can find real ways to progress and those mistakes will make you learn to succeed.
Mistake is a learning to succeed. for every beginner, learning to make decisions is an important thing in their life journey.
this is a way to improve abilities. So don't ever be afraid in making decisions, the more often we learn, we will have useful experiences and skills in the future.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 03:10:02 AM

It is very hard to decide if one is afraid on losing or trading but if that art is been handle with no matter what then you have broken the ash of fear which will boost your moral to do anything anytime and that alone gives edge over slow decision .

It is better to make mistake and realise what you could have done that time than not trying at all which will not show you what you could have achieve or lost , so taking a bold step always have advantage.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:41:14 AM

I loss much money because of my mistake but from that mistake i know what should be doing to avoid that mistake. Mistake will make us more professional and expert, so make mistake is apart of successfully.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:46:54 AM

First for me is to understand what I did wrong and second the main question for me is to make a new rule to avoid such situations or decrease my risk.

It is always easier to understand when somebody makes mistakes that to realize that all that you do is wrong. If we learn to analyze our wrong steps, we will start working more effectively than before.
Our mistakes must be there, but from that mistake we can understand which ones are more correct and do not make mistakes anymore, so we must be optimistic in doing anything including cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:33:42 AM

Actually mistake is a part of work. When anybody did work, mistake can happen anytime but from mistake we have to learn. In crypto market we also doing mistake in several times so that sometimes we feel frustration in cryptomarket. But gradually we developing our knowledge and one day we will fulfill.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:17:22 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Peoples who afraid to doing mistake usually won't take any risky decision.
But in cryptocurrency, there will always a quite high risk. The success peoples often start from the mistakes they done.
Then they try to overcome the mistake they done, and take the right action.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:41:14 AM

We need to have an experiences. Making mistake is a good experience. We can learn from it and can avoid same mistake in the future. You will never know a thing if you don't want to taste it. So don't be afraid to make a mistake.
That's true, making mistake is a good experience to avoid our mistakes the next time around. We already know the outcome of what we do wrong at the 1st place. It is good that we have a lot of experience even if there are a lot of mistakes at least we learned from it.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:44:01 AM

often the mistakes we have made give us important lessons to move better, so we are never afraid to do that, we know every decision we make has risks, including cryptoqurency, one of which has a high risk. but this is very profitable so I will continue to do it even though it is risky.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:09:44 AM

We need to have an experiences. Making mistake is a good experience. We can learn from it and can avoid same mistake in the future. You will never know a thing if you don't want to taste it. So don't be afraid to make a mistake.
That's true, making mistake is a good experience to avoid our mistakes the next time around. We already know the outcome of what we do wrong at the 1st place. It is good that we have a lot of experience even if there are a lot of mistakes at least we learned from it.
the experience must be a thing that we use to be successful. The more we try, the more we will gain experience, this is a way to achieve success, training ourselves will make ourselves have the ability and that is the thing we all want to live in the world of crypto.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:30:30 AM

People are not afraid of making mistake but this is not a place of mistake because if you do you lose.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:24:35 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Peoples who afraid to doing mistake usually won't take any risky decision.
But in cryptocurrency, there will always a quite high risk. The success peoples often start from the mistakes they done.
Then they try to overcome the mistake they done, and take the right action.
To say frankly, nobody can grow successfully without making mistakes. Even some successful people both had made mistake before they got remakable achievement. However, some people who have made many mistakes, still they can’t achieve profit from their working. Our big problem is how we can learn from our mistakes? It’s the most special importance. We have to take time to practice usually in order that we can fix our mistake gradually and professionally. Most importantly, you may make mistake but try to not make a mistake twice.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:26:59 AM

everyone makes mistakes. it allows investors to mature. it is worth noting that it is best for newcomers to start with small investments. newcomers need continuous practice. then it can become a successful investor.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:39:35 AM

This is a very true situation. I am sure that people make a lot of their mistakes and start to get upset, this is not the right action that knocks you down and knocks you down. Never worry about mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: