Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There too many coins to buy the dip.  (Read 18406 times)
Autumn_Rain

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:25:50 AM

I like the idea of Tron. Waiting for them to start their bittorent campaign with rewarding tokens for seeding
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:54:17 AM

I believe in a few coins ATM. Tron btc grin. Currently they r dipping. I don't have enough money to invest in all 3 coins. Only 1 coin can be bought up.

This is the same as there are many ICO in this market and which one should i invest in. To me the answer is that as long as i am interested and see the potential in it i will just invest in it.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:14:54 AM

I believe in a few coins ATM. Tron btc grin. Currently they r dipping. I don't have enough money to invest in all 3 coins. Only 1 coin can be bought up.

This is the same as there are many ICO in this market and which one should i invest in. To me the answer is that as long as i am interested and see the potential in it i will just invest in it.

I make decision by myself too, if I`m interested in some ICO, or some coin I invest in it and I hold it! There are too many of them like creator of this thread
is writing. I would like to invest in many of them, but it`s impossible. I choose in one`s I believe in long-run.
   There is interesting meme around the internet, I will share it with you:

Some will agree with this and try this, probably.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:26:18 AM

All coins are dipping so it’s too more to mention and also to buy in

But i have been buying more coins and also tokens from November last year to add in my folio

Never miss this chance guys on buying enough(but only what you can affod to lose)even a part of our monthly income is best thing to purchase little by little and this strategy I learned from another thread
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:36:18 AM

Then make that 1 last investment separate to 3 investment. You wouldn't disappoint the risk of your investment right? What if the coin you have chosen is dumped?
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:58:17 AM

if you decide to buy one Altcoin, you can buy bitcoin, because you will also get greater profits in the future. Because now the price of bitcoin is still cheap.
bitcoin is not an altcoin, altcoin is an alternative coin other than bitcoin and hence it is called an altcoin
I do not recommend him to buy bitcoin, I know the current prices are cheaper than before, but this can still be much lower in the next few months
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

Aside btc, the other two coins, Tron and Grin, have been the focus of so many so many investors.
If i can afford to buy this coins before they start rising, i will, because updates might start coming in anytime soon.
Development is one of the major key factors, responsible for the growth of so many coins and projects in the crypto space.
If their team can give it what it takes, then the better.
agenlaptop

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:04:45 AM

When a lot of coins can be bought but we don't have money, the solution is to buy only one and the benefits from that can be bought later, because many choices are a good opportunity to buy.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:11:01 AM

So many good coins are still dump today and its ok if you don’t have money right now because the market will not pump within one day, so more time for us to get some good money. I’d love to buy more BTC, ETH, and XRP these top 3 coins can easily bounce back because it is being trusted by so many big whales.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:14:33 AM

They are all good coins but at this market situation there is no good investment. I mean at this time its better to wait but then if the market gets up then it'll be difficult to catch. So it all comes down to your own instincts and luck.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:15:27 AM

You don't need to invest too much Altcoin that you like because it will break your investment into many different Altcoin so you will take more risks. Spend all your money on your favorite Altcoin so you can get the most out of it.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:20:38 AM

why do you have to be confused about choosing the best for yourself, use your minimum capital as well as possible and be patient, by choosing 1 token you can focus more on your assets. And do another token research if you want to invest later when you have enough capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: