Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 02:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104687 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:38:09 PM

Just I want to point out that to get this coin on Cryptorush exchange it can no longer be premined @ 50% maybe the DEV can consider  a 45% premine so it can be listed on cryptoush as spain coin was the last one they accepted at 50% or above premine. This is just a suggestion that could be relayed back to the Dev? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:02:52 PM

does someone get more than 650 kh/s with a old hd 6950? if yes plz share your setting!

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:22:57 PM

Just I want to point out that to get this coin on Cryptorush exchange it can no longer be premined @ 50% maybe the DEV can consider  a 45% premine so it can be listed on cryptoush as spain coin was the last one they accepted at 50% or above premine. This is just a suggestion that could be relayed back to the Dev? Smiley
I will let him know. Thanks for suggestion!

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:24:06 PM

Lols, they don't know what they are missing. There would have been lots of trades with those national currencies.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:46:07 PM

Ok so i cannot manage to get more hash out from my cards:

7950 - 3.1mh
r9 270 - 1.7 mh

Can somebody confirm if this is good as a benchmark or what are other people getting on this cards?

That is kind of right, you will not be able to get anymore as of now !! You will get less and less as N-factor will change, and you will have to change your miner's config.
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:10:45 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 12:39:39 AM by lumberinvestments

Inca un sustinator aici, orice idee crypto romaneasca ma intereseaza. Ca si nume Bitleu suna mult mai bine decat Romcoin sincer... cred ca si voi va ganditi la acelasi lucru ca si mine cand auziti "Romcoin", faptul ca este scrypt jane ma atrage.

Here is the translation:

Another supporter here, I am interested in any idea of romanian crypto. As a name Bitleu sounds better than Romcoin .. sincerely. I think you all think the same as me when you hear 'Romcoin", the fact that it is Scrypt-Jane (talking about BitLeu here) seems interesting to me.

Thanks a lot for your support, Burningzoul, here is the romanian thread, there is a lot of envious souls there, and people saying it's a stolen idea from them but they only bring a domain name called 'romcoin' a a proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510796.0

There is also the romanian thread in bitcoin-romania.ro here, translated into Romanian language:

http://bitcoin-romania.ro/index.php/topic,395.0.html

Hope we will bring this to the moon, only few miles left before reaching it ! Smiley

Man they are just 4 users there...who are you kidding ? .....  Roll Eyes Si totusi cine e BTL-Master ....nu e nicaieri . :)Am vazut ca promoteri primesc 1% din premine ? Din premine...mama ...asta ma ingrijoreaza si mai rau ....

Unde s-a specificat si cine a spus ca promoterii primesc 1 % din premine ?

This guy is saying that 'he saw' that the promoters are receiving 1 % of the premine but no one is saying that exactly. He is clearly only hateful and spreading FUD as he is envious he had plans to launch a similar coin for Romania.
This is a lost war to you, whatever dirt you talk here it will be just burrowed under revealings that everything is a lie or just FUD. I am happy that the thread is not self-moderated, every of your FUD messages is an UP for the coin I support. And there will be another UP I have the right to add as an answer to your FUD.

I will remind the lies you are telling as of now:

1. That this project is a stolen idea from your great and wonderful sparky mind that created this in fact. There was a leak. Your proof was that you have registered romcoin.com before bitleu.org.
2. That it is illegal that a private entity can collect personal data from Romanians which is not. There is the www.dataprotection.ro website which also has an English version describing who is the authority entitled to control the personal data of the Romanians and information on how to be authorized to be able to collect such data as a private entity.
3. The promoters that are receiving 1 % of the premine. No one has said that ever.

There was other FUD spread here by this person, that he doesn't like the logo, that no one is willing to change because HE did not like it and he did not approve of it, that we are holding the cross in our hands and we are sustaining the church (which he hates) ..At first he even screaming around.. A church .. A CHURCH ? But what is shown on the coin is not a church, it is a monument of martyrdom of 7 romanians that sacrificed themselves for Europe. The monument is in Majadahonda, Spain. He will for sure continue to say so many other stupid things that will not lower even a little bit the credibility of this coin.

Thank you for the free ups, SpiryGolden, you're doing a great job to support the coin, you might receive 1 % of the premine soon ! Smiley
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:18:34 AM

Inca un sustinator aici, orice idee crypto romaneasca ma intereseaza. Ca si nume Bitleu suna mult mai bine decat Romcoin sincer... cred ca si voi va ganditi la acelasi lucru ca si mine cand auziti "Romcoin", faptul ca este scrypt jane ma atrage.

Here is the translation:

Another supporter here, I am interested in any idea of romanian crypto. As a name Bitleu sounds better than Romcoin .. sincerely. I think you all think the same as me when you hear 'Romcoin", the fact that it is Scrypt-Jane (talking about BitLeu here) seems interesting to me.

Thanks a lot for your support, Burningzoul, here is the romanian thread, there is a lot of envious souls there, and people saying it's a stolen idea from them but they only bring a domain name called 'romcoin' a a proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510796.0

There is also the romanian thread in bitcoin-romania.ro here, translated into Romanian language:

http://bitcoin-romania.ro/index.php/topic,395.0.html

Hope we will bring this to the moon, only few miles left before reaching it ! Smiley

Man they are just 4 users there...who are you kidding ? .....  Roll Eyes Si totusi cine e BTL-Master ....nu e nicaieri . :)Am vazut ca promoteri primesc 1% din premine ? Din premine...mama ...asta ma ingrijoreaza si mai rau ....

Unde s-a specificat si cine a spus ca promoterii primesc 1 % din premine ?

This guy is saying that 'he saw' that the promoters are receiving 1 % of the premine but no one is saying that exactly. He is clearly only hateful and spreading FUD as he is envious he had plans to launch a similar coin for Romania.
This is a lost war to you, whatever dirt you talk here it will be just burrowed under revealings that everything is a lie or just FUD. I am happy that the thread is not self-moderated, every of your FUD messages is an UP for the coin I support. And there will be another UP I have the right to add as an answer to your FUD.

I will remind the lies you are telling as of now:

1. That this project is a stolen idea from your great and wonderful sparky mind that created this in fact. There was a leak. Your proof was that you have registered romcoin.com before bitleu.org.
2. That it is illegal that a private entity can collect personal data from Romanians which is not. There is the www.data-protection.ro website which also has an English version describing who is the authority entitled to control the personal data of the Romanians and information on how to be authorized to be able to collect such data as a private entity.
3. The promoters that are receiving 1 % of the premine. No one has said that ever.

There was other FUD spread here by this person, that he doesn't like the logo, that no one is willing to change because HE did not like it and he did not approve of it, that we are holding the cross in our hands and we are sustaining the church (which he hates) ..At first he even screaming around.. A church .. A CHURCH ? But what is shown on the coin is not a church, it is a monument of martyrdom of 7 romanians that sacrificed themselves for Europe. The monument is in Majadahonda, Spain. He will for sure continue to say so many other stupid things that will not lower even a little bit the credibility of this coin.

Thank you for the free ups, SpiryGolden, you're doing a great job to support the coin, you might receive 1 % of the premine soon ! Smiley

Hmmm...
http://data-protection.ro/  Huh?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:40:40 AM

Sorry, I edited my post. This is what really happens when you're in a hurry to type. Just remove the dash.

www.dataprotection.ro

More specifically, the English page that links to the description of this authority is here:

http://www.dataprotection.ro/index.jsp?page=about&lang=en
dylansweb

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:42:40 AM

How is<br/>this ASIC-proof?
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:49:45 AM

Gradual increase of ram usage per thread to find blocks...scrypt-jane is known to be 100% asic resistant, unless until BTL becomes so profitable to mine that making an asic is worth the effort xD
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:58:44 AM

Sorry, I edited my post. This is what really happens when you're in a hurry to type. Just remove the dash.
www.dataprotection.ro
More specifically, the English page that links to the description of this authority is here:
http://www.dataprotection.ro/index.jsp?page=about&lang=en

You have to admit it was funny seeing something in Hungarian on the website about romanian id.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:59:59 AM

Gradual increase of ram usage per thread to find blocks...scrypt-jane is known to be 100% asic resistant, unless until BTL becomes so profitable to mine that making an asic is worth the effort xD

There is no such thing as asic-resistant. Deterring  maybe , resistant , no way.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ivanlabrie

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:15:36 AM

There is no such thing as asic-resistant. Deterring  maybe , resistant , no way.

Pretty much the same thing...making asics costs money, using gddr5 VRAM chips costs a lot of money, and the bulk of it is reserved by nvidia and amd. Cost is prohibitive, you can't risk making an asic for a coin that might fail. We are getting scrypt asics after a loooooong time now, but we wouldn't have them if the amout of ram used in the scratchpad changed over time, wouldn't give the manufacturers time to bank on it.
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:49:45 AM

Pretty much the same thing...making asics costs money, using gddr5 VRAM chips costs a lot of money, and the bulk of it is reserved by nvidia and amd. Cost is prohibitive, you can't risk making an asic for a coin that might fail. We are getting scrypt asics after a loooooong time now, but we wouldn't have them if the amout of ram used in the scratchpad changed over time, wouldn't give the manufacturers time to bank on it.

Very nice explanation Smiley
Everyone can understand .. but they will understand more how this works when we will be at N-Factor of 15.
ivanlabrie

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:46:21 AM

Indeed, now's the time to mine and HOLD as much as you can (whilst dumping some to pay for power costs and some beer)  Grin
BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:43:35 PM

Thank you everyone for showing your support and believing in this coin. There are more and more people showing desire to support BitLeu everyday and some of these people are showing much seriousness and dedication about it.

As of now most of my time is spent discussing with some of these people and of course, there is also real life issues to attend to, as everybody else that has a life.

I have added some changes in the OP, including link to vardiff.com.
I have uploaded the windows client and the sources to different file sharing websites as I had some of the users complaining about google docs not allowing them to download the files.

I will update also the original post in Romanian language from the Romanian forum with the new information.

I hope I can post again as soon as possible with good news regarding BitLeu. Until then, I would like you to stay with us and support the network, good things will be coming for sure.

Please be reminded that Scrypt-Jane will always consume less electricity than other scrypt coins and will lessen the stress on your videocards. You will always have to change the miner settings everytime the N-factor will change which will happen around 10 hours after the date and time listed as changing.

Here is again the schedule of the Bitleu N-factor (thanks to user Thirtybird who is maintaining a list of Scrypt-Jane coins N-factor change):

------------------------------------------------
03/10/14 15:39:36        NFactor = 4
03/16/14 17:17:44        NFactor = 5
03/19/14 18:06:48        NFactor = 6
03/22/14 18:55:52        NFactor = 7
03/31/14 21:23:04        NFactor = 8
04/03/14 22:12:08        NFactor = 9
04/28/14 04:44:40        NFactor = 10
05/10/14 08:00:56        NFactor = 11
06/15/14 17:49:44        NFactor = 12
08/03/14 06:54:48        NFactor = 13
09/20/14 19:59:52        NFactor = 14
04/03/15 00:20:08        NFactor = 15
07/09/15 02:30:16        NFactor = 16
04/25/16 09:00:40        NFactor = 17
05/18/17 17:41:12        NFactor = 18
06/11/18 02:21:44        NFactor = 19
08/19/21 04:23:20        NFactor = 20
09/11/22 13:03:52        NFactor = 21
03/15/31 10:28:08        NFactor = 22

The link for the list is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Happy mining !
azercay

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:47:45 PM

good luck from Moldova!
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:51:19 PM

good luck from Moldova!
All the best from Iasi, Moldova, Romania  Smiley

burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:19:59 PM

Thank you everyone for showing your support and believing in this coin. There are more and more people showing desire to support BitLeu everyday and some of these people are showing much seriousness and dedication about it.

As of now most of my time is spent discussing with some of these people and of course, there is also real life issues to attend to, as everybody else that has a life.

I have added some changes in the OP, including link to vardiff.com.
I have uploaded the windows client and the sources to different file sharing websites as I had some of the users complaining about google docs not allowing them to download the files.

I will update also the original post in Romanian language from the Romanian forum with the new information.

I hope I can post again as soon as possible with good news regarding BitLeu. Until then, I would like you to stay with us and support the network, good things will be coming for sure.

Please be reminded that Scrypt-Jane will always consume less electricity than other scrypt coins and will lessen the stress on your videocards. You will always have to change the miner settings everytime the N-factor will change which will happen around 10 hours after the date and time listed as changing.

Here is again the schedule of the Bitleu N-factor (thanks to user Thirtybird who is maintaining a list of Scrypt-Jane coins N-factor change):

03/10/14 15:39:36        NFactor = 4
03/16/14 17:17:44        NFactor = 5
03/19/14 18:06:48        NFactor = 6
03/22/14 18:55:52        NFactor = 7
03/31/14 21:23:04        NFactor = 8
04/03/14 22:12:08        NFactor = 9
04/28/14 04:44:40        NFactor = 10
05/10/14 08:00:56        NFactor = 11
06/15/14 17:49:44        NFactor = 12
08/03/14 06:54:48        NFactor = 13
09/20/14 19:59:52        NFactor = 14
04/03/15 00:20:08        NFactor = 15
07/09/15 02:30:16        NFactor = 16
04/25/16 09:00:40        NFactor = 17
05/18/17 17:41:12        NFactor = 18
06/11/18 02:21:44        NFactor = 19
08/19/21 04:23:20        NFactor = 20
09/11/22 13:03:52        NFactor = 21
03/15/31 10:28:08        NFactor = 22

The link for the list is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Happy mining !

Seems dev is active, this is always a good sign, thank you for posting the list. Question: tomorrow on the 19th N factor will change, do I need to change only the timestart setting to something else?or i will need to change everything also, TC, Intensity, and so on?
I love how scrypt jane performs, really this are my results after a little over 24h of mining:
-7950 and 270s cards combined: 7950 ->3.1mh , 270->1.7mh
-rig is way cooler, 7950s are around 60 degrees and 270s are around 55 degrees , with fanspeeds of around 20%
-power consumption is 30% less overall, which is crazy!I have a watt meter on the wall and it gets me around 300w less compared to scrypt, combine this with the lower temps and fanspeeds = win

Did somebody else managed to get more hash out of 7950 or 270s? For me it seems that 1.7mh from a R9 270 seems lower than it should be, I have tried all kinds of different settings, the best result i am getting with Intensity 20, TC:16382 , even if i overclock engine and memclock to 1100 and 1500mem it doesn`t give me more than 5% boost in hash
dilong321

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:52:17 PM

who can help me config  Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: