Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China Center for Information and Industry Development altcoin pumps  (Read 663 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:07:09 AM

I hope everything gets pumped but it will probably happen, some mini pump after the Chinese new year, because right now the Chinese are gonna enjoy their nice long two-week party before they start buying up some coinage again. While the CMC is at its low point it's always good to start collecting your favorite coins again, or ones that you know might have some upside soon. Now I started day trading again, I am trying hard to grow my capital once more and then also try to grow back the bags I lost in January 2018 because I want to really get back to where I was back then. I like working with ETH but I might buy back a small bag of EOS and let it sit there. I want to buy more ADA as well and some other passive income bearing coins like NEO, ARB, FOXT, ONT etc.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:26:17 AM

All coin will be pumped in the market which has active developments in the market because once the market starts recovering we can able to see some good price movements in the market. Both these coins have very good active developments in the market makes to hold these coin until we see bull run.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:48:48 AM

No, i don't think they are going to be pumped. Don't forget that Chineses citizens can't invest in blockchain legally since 2017. Open your eyes and look at what is really happening. Don't believe on hype/fake news.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:10:54 PM

china is very much positive towards Eos development we can expect Eos pump this year from Chinese investors
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:26:04 PM

And why China government will not support national coin NEO? This doesn´t make sense, NEO with TheKey are working hard to attract the Chinese government  Undecided.

CPN99

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:52:51 PM

as we see eos and ethereum are 2 of the very good cryptocurrencies and have significant development with their respective technologies.
but to talk about ranking, I prefer and believe in coinmarketcap not cryptospace.
for the possibility of a price increase in the Chinese new year, that might happen. Let's wait and see.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:35:29 AM

There are so many news about pumping, I will believe only when I see that it works in reality
true since this long bear market occurr all prediction and news around the internet always didn't happen and even on this year nothings happening as well in the market. This could be the worst nightmare of some holders because market is still very unpredictable until now.  
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:46:39 AM

yes, hopefully it can happen so that the other crypto can be like the two coins, because with the great news there is an opportunity for other coins to be able to pump up the price
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:12:13 PM

Hard to say what this ranking really means.
It can be meaningless or show the future in crypto.
I think in a few months we will know more.  Wink

For the developer point of view, ranking has mean a lot to them as they can speculate a higher price of their coin and more people will trust them due for their ranking and it can influence more partnership and more money will flow on them. Ranking in the coinmarketcap is also a status symbol for them that will attract more investors. It's a free advertisement on them if they are in the top of the ranking.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:52:05 PM

it is not news that China has been trying to push for these two centralized altcoins for over a year now. but they have been failing because nobody cares about what they are saying and the market is so much bigger and in control of the whales who won't let them do anything they don't want to if they go against them and right now they want to dump these coins and make money from shorting them.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:20:09 PM

This article is interesting and I actually thought that those rankings where EOS is superior than BTC really is a big joke from China. It was an obvious market manipulation to boost the price of EOS. As far as I know, some of their team members had been changed and I dont see any surprising move from EOS after the blockone issues. EOS big time investors were pretty desperate 😂

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:52:50 PM

China has banned ICOs so why they are listing EOS and Ethereum as the top two coins is a mystery. The only platform which follows all of the rules set by the Chinese government is NEO so their ranking system is flawed. That being said, all 3 coins are a great investment for both short and long term gains

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:12:28 PM

the raking does not necessarily mean much. it is just an assessment and it can change again anytime. nevertheless, i can well imagine that it will eventually come to a pump of eth and eos in the future.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:33:05 PM

When it comes to very big money and the interests of states, this is always a matter of politics, and therefore those who are able to influence the situation on a global scale come into play. And the fact that the Chinese government is now actively supporting the EOS project - says just this, in my opinion.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:44:00 AM

I would keep an eye on moac as well. I mean china is obvoiusly going to support their own coins and crypto more than others but moac just made a deal with china mobile which is pretty huge
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:51:26 PM

well hopefully ethereum and EOS will pump this year at least there is two cryptos that can pump with this market condition.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:18:24 PM

I would keep an eye on moac as well. I mean china is obvoiusly going to support their own coins and crypto more than others but moac just made a deal with china mobile which is pretty huge
I believe that there are smart enough people in China and they will support profitable projects in any case. All the negative information that has so far sounded about the prohibition of cryptocurrency And, in particular, Bitcoin, turned out to be untrue. We must take into account only positive news and learn from on good examples.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 07:42:07 PM

why are they up to EOS and Ether but not the NEO?  its the most logical i can think of like buying what they do have and created by their own. but then anyway this is something that will drive the price up this year. prices of these tokens today are down to its knees i think this is the safest time to buy so ye if you are hoping to profit from it. buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:20:10 AM

I reckon the pump is on. However, it appears that EOS might be pumped more than Ethereum. I also speculate that Ethereum might end its position within the top 5 in 3 years more or less.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:30:18 AM

I reckon the pump is on. However, it appears that EOS might be pumped more than Ethereum. I also speculate that Ethereum might end its position within the top 5 in 3 years more or less.
I think ethereum will be still in the TOp 5 in the next 3 years because for me etehreum is more potential compared to Eos but also Eos is a good coin and good to investment but ethereum is unique of all altcoins and it will gives also history what bitcoin they do and I will wait for that. Let's see what happen in the ethereum and Eos who are really become better after 3 years from now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: