Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP market cap manipulation?  (Read 721 times)
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:53:16 AM

My guess is that Banks manipulating XRP price down to fill really big bags and maybe in future we will see back to 2-3 $ range per XRP . I remember when XRP was like 2$ there was some ''proofs'' that big guys bought so many XRP . Who knows maybe that was they who did manipulate price down to whole crypto or it was FAKE fomo proofs .... to get people buy it .... Nobody will ever know that
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 09:54:39 AM

Altcoins could be easily pump up or down especially if there is a group of people that wishes to get more profit by playing huge trading with XRP. There are many altcoins signals nowadays and this is the reason why one crypto also will going to pump up with their schedules that made other investors to invest in that time and pump the market of that certain crypto.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:10:39 AM

Another reason to stay away from XRP.

if you start staying away from shitcoins such as XRP just because they manipulate certain data and the public's mind, then you have to stay away from at least 98% of the existing altcoins because they all do it.
for example how do you think ETH has been number two this long? Cheesy

you have to decide what you want out of altcoins. if it is honesty then you are out of luck. if it is profit then stop caring about the bullshit they say and only focus on those that are getting pumped and be careful not to stick around for long!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:10:47 AM

The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

Ripple has already been seen repeatedly in speculation, personally I don't invest in Ripple and stay away from it. A couple of months ago I read that the SEC has started proceedings in the case of speculation in the market is the Ripple project.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:15:56 AM

very reasonable because XRP is a centralized coin, the most coins held by developers are not strange if there is a lot of market manipulation, and there have been many people who know about it for a long time

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:58:58 AM

This is not surprising, because the coin is centralized, but it is said that it is best to stay away from it!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

My guess is that Banks manipulating XRP price down to fill really big bags and maybe in future we will see back to 2-3 $ range per XRP . I remember when XRP was like 2$ there was some ''proofs'' that big guys bought so many XRP . Who knows maybe that was they who did manipulate price down to whole crypto or it was FAKE fomo proofs .... to get people buy it .... Nobody will ever know that

banks will never get involved with something like XRP, all they have ever done was getting involved in Ripple which is different. think of it as using the technology but discarding the token the foundation created. and is controlled by them.

as for the pump, it happens from time to time and there are a lot of whales who buy it and pump it to make profit. there is no hiding that but they wouldn't let anybody know until they plan on selling their stash and getting their profit out. so whenever you hear about some "big player" buying XRP know that it is time to dump it and get out.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:40:14 PM

The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

I don't understand why people can't see what XRP is. I mean it is a token that is generated by the Ripple company that worth ZERO dollars. It doesn't even worth a single cent. Bitcoin as a decentralized and unregulated potential, ethereum has a great decentralized blockchain that allows many features.

XRP is just a coin that Ripple uses to gain a lot of profit and also get the big banks use so they could move money around, there is absolutely nothing that would stop Ripple to sell all the XRP they hold and bankrupt all the system. If tomorrow the CEO of Ripple wake up and told his workers to sell all the XRP they hold, they will profit madly while everyone who holds XRP will be left to ruins. It is as centralized and as horrible it gets and people who support it but not benefit from it must be blind.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:05:55 PM

What a nice little butthurt campaign by buttcoiners.  Grin

How much BTC i get as bounty for trashing XRP?

I want to join
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:11:57 PM

I think that manipulations with increasing capitalization are used not only for Ripple. 80 percent of cryptocurrency falsely increase their capitalization

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:54:40 PM

I don't understand why people can't see what XRP is. I mean it is a token that is generated by the Ripple company that worth ZERO dollars. It doesn't even worth a single cent. Bitcoin as a decentralized and unregulated potential, ethereum has a great decentralized blockchain that allows many features.
But you should look at the other side; ie, banks "in case they tend to adopt a cryptocurrency" they would choose the one that could be easily regulated, stable &  under control , noting that XRP meets these criteria
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:06:12 PM

good article, but I don't agree with that. I see this as a way to get people away from the ripple. does this include the way to keep the ripple in second place?

come on though ripple is indeed a lot of problems and there is price manipulation but the ripple marketcap seems original and not manipulated. marketcap counts based on coins traded.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:25:53 PM

Well I would not say that only Ripe,in General manipulation is all projects,just people who are behind this,they have one goal make money in any way and,therefore, appear all the market manipulations that typically lead to loss of money from the newcomers ,and they are getting rich on this!
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:29:52 PM

This is one of the reason why i dont like having XRP.
I will never buy this tokens as the way they move is really not good.
Their circulation supply and market capitalization is really doubtful/
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:37:37 PM

I have heard that some guy posted his opinion that XRP token is overestimated and now he is afraid because someone wants to kill him  Grin. So, yes, it could be a manipulation. But XRP token could be a game changer.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:54:05 PM

I do not like this coin at all and this is another example of how to avoid false investments. Stay by crypto currencies and avoid coins without any limited supply and you would reach success in this industry for sure.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:41:34 PM

In 2014 from one day to the next massive increase in marketcap and price or trading volume did not change, CMC ranking did.

2018 almost as much was given away in Bribes as sold, clear as day marketcap is wrong.
$535 000 000 xrp sold and tax paid for
$439 231 363 xrp given as bribes and added to supply but unsold as no tax paid.

Good laugh the negative xrp supply numbers at times

Personal stacks are included in marketcap calculation but are not available to trade freely on open market.
Chris Larsen 17.1 Billion XRP
Brad Garlinghouse, owns additional XRP tokens
Chris' foundation has has 7 Billion and
Arthur 3 Billion
David 1 Billion
Karl-Theodor Maria Nikolaus Johann Jacob Philipp Franz Buhl-Freiherr von und zu Guttenberg unknow amount
and Jeb, by court order is allowed  to sell $10000 worth of xrp every week of his 5+ Billion xrp stack.

Inflation
2016 xrp 2.8%    Euro 1.14%
2017 xrp 2.4%    Euro 1.35%
2018 xrp 2.05%, Euro 1.73%

About 8 Million xrp have been destroyed so far less than 0.002% per year so adjusted figures
2016 2.798%,
2017 2.398% and in
2018 2.0498% inflation.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:44:47 PM

^ Ryan! Its enough!  Time to end your pathetic thing here.

Give me some of that bounty btc you get for smearing your mental gymnastics over the place!
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:48:54 PM

It is not decentralized and that is one of the reasons I would stay away from XRP.
Total capitalization is faked and the second position is not deserved on CMC.
Unfortunately,  XRP is not the only coin with the same issue and we do not know exactly how much coins are really circulating.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:52:11 PM

very reasonable because XRP is a centralized coin, the most coins held by developers are not strange if there is a lot of market manipulation, and there have been many people who know about it for a long time
I agree the team if I'm not mistaken about 60% of coins , I think they can easily manipulate the price , with a cap , then I do not much like the coin

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: