Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I think Copper Membership is a must buy  (Read 655 times)
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:40:36 AM

Oh, really, pal.
Can you give me sources of news on the cancel/ restrictions on signature campaign in the USA, please.
I have not seen theymos stated that he entirely restricted signature campaigns in the forum.
It's in early discussion about the solution.
Ya I'm from the United States, the signature campaign was cancelled by the way, wasn't fake. Again I don't give a fuck about that.

The majority of internet scammers come from 3rd world countries like Nigeria, this is a FACT.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:34:16 AM

In organizations such as the Bitcointalk Forum, there are creative ideas to make fundraising more attractive. One of them is by making a copper membership, so that more people can become copper members or donors to the Forum.

In this case there are creative event ideas that you apply in your account profile and attract each copper member.
for example:
1. Personal Challenge.
All copper members can create events where each member performs personal challenges according to their preferences. generally used by members and forums.
Code:
Forum.
"If the donations collected reach ..., I will do ..."
Copper member.
"If I buy copper members I can ..., I will do it ..."
2. Birthday Fundraising
In this case the best creative idea that can be used to bring donations and you to the Forum.
The fundraising concept is very simple:
Example:
if all this time we celebrate a birthday for ourselves, this time we celebrate it for others. if previously asked for a gift, the birthday this time actually asks for a gift in the form of donations, which will be given to people in need. for example: copper member with Newbie.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:47:21 PM

I'd like to purchase memberships if they did anything, they don't, as far as I can tell. Maybe if he has levels that exceeded copper one day. And I donate pretty significant amounts of money to a lot of projects all the time, usually open sourced technology at that, but the forum doesn't need money to my knowledge, so just buying the membership for the sake of doing so doesn't really make sense either afaik.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
cestmoi

Activity: 196
Merit: 295

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:48:23 PM

~SNIP~

So, help yourself, and help out the community Smiley

Has anyone been fooled by the fact that the OP's intention to post in META with a click-bait title "Re: Why I think Copper Membership is a must buy"
is only for the purpose to get exposure to his signature  "buy my book $75 and Earn $185/day guaranteed" (I don't put a link to his thread as i don't want to bring attention to his "offer").
In my opinion this is likely to be false  advertisement misleading or even low level of scam (as in, you will not be able to earn the $185 advertised).

TMAN  took time to review the offer and decided to pass  on up to  $67 525 / year

OP approached me to offer a vouch for his "system"

I have read the documentation and will make some statements about it..

It isn't a skam but it also isn't innovative,  I don't have the inclination to spend time performing the system myself but I can say that logic dictates it will work.  If you are working at Maccie D's or signing up to bounties all day long, then this might be a winner for you.

I cannot vouch for OP or his own credibility but I can say that if you bought this "system" and followed through then you are highly likely to earn a profit - I cannot guarantee a profit as in life there are many variables but for an entry level idea for non innovative people - then crack on.

Soha, you are not fooling anyone !

“W̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ill you draW̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ me a sheep?”
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: