Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄ Remove Corruption From DT - Union Trust List ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 7887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (100 posts by 1 users with 33 merit deleted.)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 16270

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 10:09:45 AM

thinking about starting a donation based BTC signature campaign
YES! and I'll donate to the campaign.
I appreciate the dedication!

I'm just curious to see which of the red trusted Newbies on your trust list you choose to escrow Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:32:08 AM

Hello, what does it mean: 23 merit deleted? Who deleted the given merit and why? Thanks, really interested in this question.
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:34:01 AM

thinking about starting a donation based BTC signature campaign
YES! and I'll donate to the campaign.
I appreciate the dedication!

I'm just curious to see which of the red trusted Newbies on your trust list you choose to escrow Tongue

I was thinking quickseller but you're welcome to escrow the deal if one materializes. It's a free market.
landoffaucets

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:48:53 AM

I would like to help you because I do not understand why DT members are giving same negative comment for 1 thing. For example my profile: 4 same negative feedbacks for account selling...  Huh
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:24:03 AM

I would like to help you because I do not understand why DT members are giving same negative comment for 1 thing. For example my profile: 4 same negative feedbacks for account selling...  Huh

Because if one of the users is no longer DT, the other feedbacks serve to remind that the account has been mixed with shady activities, hence untrustworthy.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:14:31 PM

We have more DT1 in our side,but i wont name them hahaha there's a big progress in here,lets just wait for the others to get into DT1 position then we are going to exclude these abusers in just 1 hit Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:51:00 PM

did anyone notice they got rid of that thread that was discussing the facts of the pharmacist using a sock puppet to racist troll sig spam for extra btc dust?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096914

or did they just move it somewhere?

ac2eugenio

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:54:40 PM

If someone has excluded the cult members it is abuse,like what i have received,but then if the CULT excluded people from their trustlist it is acceptable? imbecile piece of shit.
ac2eugenio

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:56:58 PM

did anyone notice they got rid of that thread that was discussing the facts of the pharmacist using a sock puppet to racist troll sig spam for extra btc dust?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096914

or did they just move it somewhere?
Are they being backed up by the moderators? what a pussy,they are hiding the truth from @Theymos,and the people.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:02:23 PM

let's get this sad pathetic loser added to the excludes

~Alone055

reason -  this sad little gimp comes to my thread  that is a sensible reasonable request for clarification of why stingers was excluded from merit source  and attempted to falsely brand them as trolling. He is a annoying negative shitposting troll himself.

I posted this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107640

and he comes and tries to derail and cast off as trolling certainly an ass kisser to untrustworthy scoundrels.

ac2eugenio

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:16:16 PM

~Alone055

reason -  this sad little gimp comes to my thread  that is a sensible reasonable request for clarification of why stingers was excluded from merit source  and attempted to falsely brand them as trolling. He is a annoying negative shitposting troll himself.

I posted this thread

and he comes and tries to derail and cast off as trolling certainly an ass kisser to untrustworthy scoundrels.
That is their defense mechanism they called us "trolling" given that we have provided facts. But if they do the same to us,they call that appropriate actions.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:24:41 PM

I would like to help you because I do not understand why DT members are giving same negative comment for 1 thing. For example my profile: 4 same negative feedbacks for account selling...

Its a clear intention to destroy your account.Who would do business with someone who has 200 negative trust points ?
And to your question why you get it so often ?Because you are not their buddy.
Would you be their buddy they wouldn't tagg you even if you would have been catched with full evidence.
Good examples are Bruno and some escrows who tried selling their accounts and got nothing for it with the explanation they don't deserve to be tagged.
BUT YOU DESERVE TO BE TAGGED since you are not their buddy.

Also suchmoon bought herself in june 2018 a legendary account which is a known fact.Have you seen her getting a tagg or the bought account ?No ?Why ?

Btw you didn't get 4 taggs but 6.You are moving to the worst scammer parts.

You can also ask these faggots because thats what they are why they don't tagg real scammers and their projects like Eric Gu and Zengold,Metaverse ?Attacking these kind of projects they fear.

As escrow i would recommend Ognasty.
Very good service and his rates are also very good.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:12:39 PM

~Alone055

I posted this thread

That is their defense mechanism they called us "trolling" given that we have provided facts. But if they do the same to us,they call that appropriate actions.

Yes this is exactly that. They are total scum bags whom will do anything to avoid sensible debate.

They know there is no defense or victory for them when we have evidence and observable events of their REAL untrustworthy behaviours but they still want to be in positions of power to be able to red trust us for things THEY decide don't fit in with how they think things should be done or in extreme cases they will red trust you for daring to speak up and tell the truth that they are the ones that are proven untrustworthy.

itomarketing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:39:28 PM

Another very bad abuse happening here.

just after a post from the ass-licker suchmoon;

Most of my posts against suchmoon got deleted .Sometimes even immediately after posting like a few minutes ago.
Thule

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:42:58 PM

Another very bad abuse happening here.

just after a post from the ass-licker suchmoon;

Most of my posts against suchmoon got deleted .Sometimes even immediately after posting like a few minutes ago.

Ohh that's why they accuse me on the other thread LOL .
itomarketing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:01:59 PM

I had a short temp. ban for voicing my opinion.
Not worth to fight against them.
It only creates trouble.
Thule

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:10:47 AM

Seems like Foxpup is unable to think logicly

ito-marketing wrote

Not worth to fight against them.
It only creates trouble.

Foxpup negative feedback after that

Conspiring to manipulate DT for a personal vendetta at the risk of leaving other users vulnerable to known scammers.

Telling people to not fight against DT members is conspiring to manipulate DT for a personal vendetta LOL ......delicious

landoffaucets

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:34:12 AM

Because if one of the users is no longer DT, the other feedbacks serve to remind that the account has been mixed with shady activities, hence untrustworthy.
Very cool! Since I posted here yesterday I received another negative feedback for same thing! Again and again i am asking, why?
Thule

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:44:20 AM

I would like to help you because I do not understand why DT members are giving same negative comment for 1 thing. For example my profile: 4 same negative feedbacks for account selling...  Huh

Very cool! Since I posted here yesterday I received another negative feedback for same thing! Again and again i am asking, why?

To destroy your account.

8 feedbacks for that small action makes you look like the worst scammer.Noone is going to touch you Smiley

They are making sure you will wear the tagg even they get kicked out from DT one by one (irony)
landoffaucets

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:00:01 PM

To destroy your account.

8 feedbacks for that small action makes you look like the worst scammer.Noone is going to touch you Smiley
I see that your negative trust is also growing everyday!  Grin
So, what to do now? Do you really think that we can fight with them? I do not understand why they are so angry about it.

I have written a new post, kindly check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108175.new#new - waiting for DT members to answer  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: