Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄ Remove Corruption From DT - Union Trust List ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 7891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (100 posts by 1 users with 33 merit deleted.)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:10:31 PM
Merited by Deena (1)

There's soo much red on this thread, avoid it..

Lauda is perfectly fine.

Not only I've talked to her , and she helped me through when I had some inconviniences, from what i've seen she keeps fórum very clean. So its a must IMO for Lauda to be on DT.

Regarding your list, I can't say much since never talked to any of them I guess. But I rather be safe than sorry.

You anecdotal experience means nothing.

I have proven lauda is a liar.
I have proven lauda is a trust abuser.
I have proven tman is a trust abuser.

You understand this is proven in black and white. It is not uncommon for a liar and untrustworthy person to help others now and then. However that makes zero difference to the fact they are proven liars and trust abusers and therefore unsuitable for DT.

All those supporting a proven liar and trust abuser are therefore untrustworthy too.

It is quite simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gwsukabokepjepang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:09:48 PM

i believe in changing the trust system.

It's a fraud system.
This forum will decrease in ranking soon, newbies like us cant even rank up!
And there are only a small number of so called trusted people who i'm sure, they can even be trusted or not!
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:49:35 PM

It's a fraud system.
And there are only a small number of so called trusted people who i'm sure, they can even be trusted or not!

You have 12 posts, gwsukabokepjepang.

You rank up based on merit, not trust. 

Of course, trust serves some kind of purpose, but in terms of merely participating in the forum and sharing bitcoin information, you don't need trust for that. 

You also don't need merit in order to participate in the sharing information aspects of the forum, but I will concede that ranking up is a kind of nice thing to show members who have both been around a while and have positively contributed to the forum (currently also as recognized by other members).

i mean think about it, if you want to detect scam, why is the one not being scammed giving the trust? Like DT giving trust?
are they being scammed? they can just anyhow give unfair feedback too!
shouldn't it be real customers?

yes, i know i need merits, but prob is also merit is now not even easy to get.
This creates a tons of newbies who in the end will give up.... Whats the point?
These DTs came in early and get the easy rewards before the rule changes.
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:12:25 PM

It's a fraud system.

Of course, trust serves some kind of purpose, but in terms of merely participating in the forum and sharing bitcoin information, you don't need trust for that. 

You also don't need merit in order to participate in the sharing information aspects of the forum, but I will concede that ranking up is a kind of nice thing to show members who have both been around a while and have positively contributed to the forum (currently also as recognized by other members).

i mean think about it, if you want to detect scam, why is the one not being scammed giving the trust? Like DT giving trust?

You are welcome to put in your own negative trust comment for the person who scammed you. It will show up when someone clicks on "untrusted feedback." However, anyone who is doing their due diligence when considering getting involved in a transaction with someone will check the "untrusted feedback" as well. By leaving legit trust feedback, even you, a newbie, can prevent someone else from getting scammed.

I just can't believe it that VINSIN gets negative feedback from DTs. Where are all his real customers giving the feedback???
This create the illusion for me that this guy maybe is being unfairly treated by DTs.

+ this forum should not be about old members anymore, look at the alexa rank for bitcoitalk alone, it's decreasing rapidly.
You can ask us to leave, it's okay. Because this forum has gained lots of traffic for the wrong reason too!
And believe me, lots of people are slowly leaving.
Mods here have to do something about the newbies who genuinely wants to grow.

I bought account because i think it's just really tough now for newbies to rank up.
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:12:03 PM

It's a fraud system.

You are welcome to put in your own negative trust comment for the person who scammed you. It will show up when someone clicks on "untrusted feedback." However, anyone who is doing their due diligence when considering getting involved in a transaction with someone will check the "untrusted feedback" as well. By leaving legit trust feedback, even you, a newbie, can prevent someone else from getting scammed.

ok, why is my real customers feedback being put on untrusted feedback?
While DTs fake feedback showing as trusted? they have not even pay money to him.

Not done any transactions and its trusted? Okay can!
I just can say this system is ripped off!

for 100 newbies, probably only 5 can rank up, even that takes years!
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:16:40 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 10:50:07 PM by gwsukabokepjepang

You can ask us to leave

Pretty please. Nobody needs this here:

I bought account because i think it's just really tough now for newbies to rank up.

give a good reason why my real customer feedback showing untrusted?
And your feedback showing as trusted? you did not even done any transactions with him.

or are you just defending this forum even though i have got a point?

gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:52:01 PM

give a good reason why my real customer feedback showing untrusted?
And your feedback showing as trusted? U did not even done any transactions with him.

or are u just defending this forum even though i have got a point?

Your attempt to buy a green account is a good enough reason to not trust anything you do or post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5104220.40 look at how many customers, with just 6 transactions, VINSIN manage to scam before me, by your so called perfect trust system?
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:34:55 AM

Does this really helps to defend Lauda? just added them to my list.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:26:01 AM

I have never seen anything like this before in Reputation.

Account Deena woke up after 5 months, and from where are all these newbie accounts coming from... Roll Eyes

Dammit, I miss digaran, it seems he was the sane one...nah, just kidding  Smiley

just got started

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:46:24 AM

It's a fraud system.

I just can't believe it that VINSIN gets negative feedback from DTs. Where are all his real customers giving the feedback???
This create the illusion for me that this guy maybe is being unfairly treated by DTs.

+ this forum should not be about old members anymore, look at the alexa rank for bitcoitalk alone, it's decreasing rapidly.
You can ask us to leave, it's okay. Because this forum has gained lots of traffic for the wrong reason too!
And believe me, lots of people are slowly leaving.
Mods here have to do something about the newbies who genuinely wants to grow.

Are you being serious? You litterally accused VINSIN of being a scammer yesterday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5104220.msg49503668#msg49503668

You even left him negative feedback twice. DT members tagged him for being an account seller, which is considered a highly dodgy activity.

because that's DT leaving him a negative feedback! How i know which are the real feedback?
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:54:16 AM

He scammed you right? Do you think their negative feedback is appropriate?
[/quote]

are you one of VINSIN alts account???
nice joke!
Of course it's appropriate, i bought from him and he scammed me.

He has not even tell us how many customers he have scammed!
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:06:45 AM

[edited out]

Concededly, I have not really been giving out trust ratings, so I am not really that personally experienced to comment about the fairness of the situation.  But, I do see if you get in some kind of political battle on the forum, then you might attract red trust.

I concede that it could take hundreds of posts to become liked in this forum, and to participate in a variety of threads.  I tend to participate in Bitcoin related threads, because that is what interests me.  Of course, since I have been on the forum for about 5 years, I have also recently (especially in the last year or so) meandered out into other aspects of the forum, including meta. 

what I am trying to say here is that it can take a decently long time to get people to know you well enough to want to merit your posts, and of course, if you get into political battles early on and receive red trust, then it might become more difficult to earn merit - except by perhaps continuing those political battles and trying to get merits based on politics rather than just participating in bitcoin (or perhaps crypto) forum topics.

Merits seem to have helped with some of the spamming and farming of accounts.  I doubt that it is fair to assert that life is unfair because you happened to NOT be here in earlier days, before the merit system.  There is a kind of luck of the draw there, and yeah, there are likely a lot of high merited members who don't deserve such, but in the end, there is likely some value in trying to figure out ways to benefit yourself personally, whether that is spending less time on the forum, finding other places to spend your time or just contributing to the forum over time, and maybe in several years, you gain more and more credibility on the forum (if that is what you want to achieve?).

finding other places to spend your time or just contributing to the forum over time, and maybe in several years, you gain more and more credibility on the forum (if that is what you want to achieve?).

forget it! newbies eventually give up because of this merit system. Some resort to buying accounts.
spamming and farming of accounts. There are other ways to prevent it, like i thought the max post per week is already enough to prevent spam?
if you don't implement the merit system, buying of accounts will not even happen!
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:18:50 AM

He scammed you right? Do you think their negative feedback is appropriate?

are you one of VINSIN alts account???
nice joke!
Of course it's appropriate, i bought from him and he scammed me.

He has not even tell us how many customers he have scammed!

Then why are you complaining about the feedback left by DT? They tried warning people like you to stay away from him.
[/quote]

U think DTs feedback can be trusted?
Unless they bought from him, then that feedback is not valid my friend.

So i will support this thread too!
There need to be a change!

Too much power by DTs, i thought it's about decentralization?
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:29:40 AM

[edited out]
forget it! newbies eventually give up because of this merit system. Some resort to buying accounts.
spamming and farming of accounts. There are other ways to prevent it, like i thought the max post per week is already enough to prevent spam?
if you don't implement the merit system, buying of accounts will not even happen!

Sounds like you are merely trying to rationalize and justify your own admitted behavior to solicit the purchase of an account.

I am pretty sure that there has been buying and selling of forum accounts since before I was a member (more than 5 years), of course the dynamics likely changed due to changed circumstances, such as the merit system that you mentioned and likely the changes to trust could affect the selling of accounts dynamics.

If you are in a rush to get an account because you want to use it for commercial reasons, then I understand, the reason for the rush; however, if you are merely wanting to engage in the normal forum activities of participating in the sharing of bitcoin (and perhaps other crypto) related information, then you are able to engage in those activities right away.. zero merit and no trust, and with the passage of time, and honest participation you will build your forum credibility.  I will concede that could take several years to really build credibility - unless you are an exceptional case  and there have been several members who have risen in the forum ranks of both merit and trust quickly, but those are likely exceptions rather than normal situations.

So newbies can't take part in trade and do signature campaigns? Where is the fairness?
I think there should be a general election where public can cast their votes on who on the DT needs to be out!

gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:16:13 AM

This thread should be a sticky post!

lets overthrow them!
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:13:34 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 03:02:24 PM by Thule

What you guys think about buying advertisement for this thread on BCT ?
Let's use the tools the forum is providing to us.
We can make a red banner with their usernames and add words like Abuse or Scam and redirect that traffic to that topic.
According to theymos a single banner ad gets over 1.000.000 views so you can say the whole board will be quickly informed about our activity.

I'm going to PM theymos asking if he would approve such an ad.
gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:51:32 PM

What you guys think about buying advertisement of this thread on BCT ?
Let's use the tools the forum is providing to us.
We can make a red banner with their usernames and add words like Abuse or Scam and redirect that traffic to that topic.
According to theymos a single banner ad gets over 1.000.000 views so you can say the whole board will be quickly informed about our activity.

I'm going to PM theymos asking if he would approve such an ad.

yes! i will donate, if anyone can set up a kickstarter or gofundme!
We can vote to throw off these trust abusers!

Till now they are saying that the trust system works perfectly,
when it's not!
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:08:23 PM

Request sent to theymos.
Will start bidding after receiving his reply
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:18:31 PM

I doubt Theymos will allow the advertisement of false accusations.

How do you figure false accusations?

I have proof

1. lauda is a liar
2. tman is a trust abuser
3. The pharmacist is a proven sock puppet racist trolling sig spammer

these things are proven fact

want evidence browse my meta posts I have presented the evidence about 100x

we need to start including all of their snake like supporters on a list with references of proven wrong doing , untrustworthy actions and those that openly support them

nutildah- this is another one. he knows they are proven liars and trust abusers but continues to support them
get this snake on the list - disgusting fool pretends to have supported people like bruno in the past but now seems to have defected to want to support proven liars and trust abusers.

Moglie - another proven liar and untrustworthy fool. We need to these types that in black and white prove themselves untrustworthy.

actually most of meta is totally dirty or fully supporting of dirty deeds. However we need to keep to the facts and document it all nicely

I mean lauda itself is a walking poster boy for terminating DT on the spot but there are others probably worse lurking around.

This thread is a good start to get people here but really we need in the end to stick to facts and observable events that demonstrate clear wrong doing, clear double standards, clear gaming of the merit and DT systems, clear abuse of DT ..... we can not let it get clouded with grey areas where there is no clear right or wrong.

gwsukabokepjepang

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:05:40 PM

Request sent to theymos.
Will start bidding after receiving his reply

do send this thread too!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5104397.0

problem is that the trust system is abused by same people.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: