Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄ Remove Corruption From DT - Union Trust List ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 7889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (100 posts by 1 users with 33 merit deleted.)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:58:28 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:45:45 AM by Thule
Merited by stingers (10)

Theymos to me is not dirty or corrupt

To me he is. All the trust system and merit system designs were and are constructed to keep the scamming clique on top a the hierarchical ladder, even at the cost of the on this forum well cherised decentralisation. He's not a total idiot, is he? He can see the faul games that are being played on this forum. He's fully aware of it, no doubt. And he supports it to the full! He's got no principles and no integrity. Sad but true.

He is not dirty.He allowed to buy ad space for the special thread.I would claim myself he has not much experience in running big forums even he runs BCT since every owner which forum gets main stream has the same issues like BCT.
And its always the same what is happing.A small group (mainly losers) who are abusing the reputation system to gain massiv reputation in the community for only 3 purposes.
1)Milking the community
2)Destroying competition
3)Controlling their market and defaming anyone who is a threat.

I mean i'm working online fulltime since 1998 and have seen so many forums getting successfull and onces it goes mainstream these rats always come and try to take a big part of the cake.
I remember the marketing forum which is now the biggest online marketing forum in the world.I was a member there since 2007 (it was created 2006) and what happened is the owner changed and the forum went thanks to massiv marketing and its high quality content to the mainstream.Since noob flooded the forum people started selling their massivly overpriced marketing shit and every of these shit sellers tried to look like the biggest king who knows everything and has the biggest success where everyone of the senior knew these are just punks trying to milk the community.What they did is they created a reputation cycle and the reputation points started to explode.Normly people had to gain these points for really awesome posts.If you made an awesome post you got like 2-7 rep points depending on how good the thread was.
They instantly changed it and a single reputation vote of them was worth first 50 and later 100 reputation points.These fuckers had the highest reputation points and most amount of posts and thanks because of rehashed shit content they posted.
Its like a 1:1 copy with BCT.

And what happened at the end was that the abuse was so massiv so many old seniors got false banned that all seniors stopped posting on that forum.That forum turned completly into a noob forum cause seniors are not going to post for the benefit of a small group of punks.
Just have a look at that forum a few years ago you paid $100 for access to VIP Content produced by seniors.Today you pay $100 to support that forum since the content in the VIP Section is now worth shit.
The owner of that forum banned all of these abusers which later have been proofen there were in reputation cicle and made a lot of big scams where members mostly Buy/Sell/Trade members how been scammed out of big money and were all sitting calm because they knew once they say something they will lose their income.

How similar it is isn't it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thule

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:50:04 AM

How similar it is isn't it ?

It's hard to say. Are you a monumental moron on that forum as well? Do they have a rambling lunatic like cryptohunter?

They had a similar moron like you on that forum.

He was the so called "youtube" guru.
Made thousands of posts without real value had tons of reputations thanks to his buddies and sold crap services.

Since you are spending most of the time on that forum it must be benficial for you.Else i doubt you would be able to spend so much time here.
Based on your info it seems you live in a country with lower average income.
Would make sense to spend so much time here to create an online income.

Isn't it ?

Oh forgat to mention it.
He tried hard to get a Mod but never made it.
You know services of Mod's are highly trusted and increase massivly the demand.
Thule

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:04:59 AM

Since you are spending most of the time on that forum it must be benficial for you.Else i doubt you would be able to spend so much time here.

Isn't it ?

What are you babbling about? Post it in your native language, I bet Google Translate will make more sense.

Making money online is no shame.Its just about the way you get it.
Thule

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:11:15 AM

You left my reply there for so long! Why delete it now?

Making money online is no shame.Its just about the way you get it.
And how does suchmoon get it?

which reply ?I haven't deleted anything
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:54:28 AM

Isn't it ?

What are you babbling about? Post it in your native language, I bet Google Translate will make more sense.

Thule, don't let this  untrustworthy individual by his own definition/diagnosis bother you.

He supports proven liars on DT. I mean he even supports Tman --- enought said.

Calls me a lunatic but can not present anything that I have said that is incorrect. Whilst he has been demonstrated to make some of the most ludicrous statements ever and then stick by them even when given the opportunity to pretend it must be a typo or some other (meta board only) believable excuse.

You simply can not be nice or trust this person at all. I once tried to treat him with some respect and be nice to him but sadly that did not work out well it seemed to upset him even more and inspire more caustic treatment in return. He is like a lot of persons bullied in RL -- deeply damaged and upset. You can tell this by his posting style. He is mostly a very aggressive poster always ready to deride noobs and those he feels he can get away with it.

His English is more than reasonable hence why he is quite able to fool many that his posts contain some value. However once you pull them apart his mind is quite fragile and defensive. He will then often just break down and start spurting nonsense.

Best to not waste time on his bile. Immediately bitch slap him with observable truth that demonstrates his double standards and untrustworthy nature. Present the evidence of Lauda lying, then ask him to validate in public that evidence and that it clearly demonstrates a lie and untrustworthy behaviour then ask why he is supporting lauda on DT. Same for asking him in public to comment on his other inclusions like the pharmacist aka huge black woman and tman a self confessed trust abuser.

Keep in mind Suchmoon red trusts people for supporting/promoting "possible scams". Suchmoon himself meanwhile supports a proven liar, a self confessed trust abuser and a sneaky greedy racist trolling sock puppet user.  Then just offer to debate it all in public step by step before you can accept anything he says as truth and enter any other discussion or debate. Soon you will hear nothing more from suchmoon.

He targets the weak and tries to use the only tool at his disposal (reasonable command of English) coupled with his caustic tone and cherry picking "parts" of your post to mislead people into believing his arguments have some kind of substance. When that fails he just collapses into making ludicrous statements. I have often felt sorry for him and told him to have a rest and relax after a much heated demonstration of his mind collapsing from either fatigue or just some part of it is likely defective. I have genuinely worried about him in the past.

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:18:58 AM

Sorry, for late support but I am also a victim of the trust abuse in the past. You can check my case on my trust feedback. It was a total harassment by DT and especially Lauda on me to put me down and out of this business.

A contribution from my side would be a bunch of merits, as per the discussion in this thread merit is one of the most important part to vote for the DT and change it. I have some smerits to award for all the trust abuse supportive here.

You need 10 earned merits to vote right?

I can provide you with that to be eligible for voting. Not many but some of the supportive and abused, Jr.member and newbies can vote because of my help which is an honour for me.
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:38:01 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 03:48:11 AM by H8bussesNbicycles

Sorry, for late support but I am also a victim of the trust abuse in the past. You can check my case on my trust feedback. It was a total harassment by DT and especially Lauda on me to put me down and out of this business.

A contribution from my side would be a bunch of merits, as per the discussion in this thread merit is one of the most important part to vote for the DT and change it. I have some smerits to award for all the trust abuse supportive here.

You need 10 earned merits to vote right?

I can provide you with that to be eligible for voting. Not many but some of the supportive and abused, Jr.member and newbies can vote because of my help which is an honour for me.

very honorable stingers thank you i will not forget you

as the creator of this thread i am starting this cause and need 5more merit to have a vote
deena needs 2 more merit only for another vote

if you would like to contribute merit to the effort here is a good list
Deena is Trusted by:
Thule (20 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
endlasuresh (3 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
DutchFinity (2 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Danica22 (0 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
ac2eugenio (1 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
mr.creampie (10 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
chickinini (11 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
cryptorgasm (4 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
TinaMoran (10 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Pablojob (10 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
PiningGarcia (10 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
PingGermoco (10 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NilaMutac (10 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
cryptopov (4 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
poypototoy (10 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
BRAHN (0 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Zin-Zang (10 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
H8bussesNbicycles (5 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
gwsukabokepjepang (0 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (Trust list) (BPIP)
those profile links at link = https://loyce.club/trust/2019-02-03_Sun_00.08h/1316028.html

under "Deena is Trusted by:"

if you could round some of those up to the next multiple of 10 would support this effort

or here = https://loyce.club/trust/2019-02-03_Sun_00.08h/101872.html

you can find some users to round up to 10 merit in the right areas
The army grows!

Thank you for pointing this out bud, I would award some merits to all the members in this army!  Grin

fucking decent

stingers added to list

on the list

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:00:07 AM

if you could round some of those up to the next multiple of 10 would support this effort

To make this work you're gonna need a couple of 250-merit accounts. And you don't need more than eight 10-merit votes for each pair of 250-merit votes. But don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy watching how you morons waste your merits in this scheme.

dont know how trust system work ?
many on list have 250 merit votes but need 10s

more 250s will come or i will buy them

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:08:09 AM

To make this work you're gonna need at least a couple of 250-merit accounts. And you don't need more than eight 10-merit votes for each pair of 250-merit votes. But don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy watching how you morons waste your merits in this scheme.
Are you afraid anyone will get there very soon and put all of you lauda ass-lickers down ?

I can feel your fear by the way! Cheesy

stingers added to list
Its a pleasure! Wink
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:36:52 AM

No, not a single user in your army of miscreants has 250 earned merits. If you had any you'd have them hooked up to your trust lists already because the "election" could happen any minute now. You have ~20 or so 10-merit votes and you're gonna waste them all. Good show, will watch again.
Nice to hear you take this as an entertaining show about the abusive behavior you personally support in these days.

Only this sentence of yours show's that you want to have control of the trust system and you know most of the people are ass lickers here and afraid to speak against your abusive activities.

You should not worry anyway as this will surely stop when theymos realizes you're manipulative tack-ticks on trust.

Yeah, I'm quaking in my boots. Please aim between the eyes and make my suffering short. Thank you.
I would be very happy to do so. Tongue
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:47:59 AM

You have ~20 or so 10-merit votes
Nice to hear

very nice
will push a couople of the list to dt1 surely
not bad start for few days

may fundraise for 250 votes if need

clean merits expensive
dirty merits cheap

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:03:27 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

if you would like to contribute merit to the effort here is a good list
Deena is Trusted by:
those profile links at link = https://loyce.club/trust/2019-02-03_Sun_00.08h/1316028.html

under "Deena is Trusted by:"
At least you appreciate the work I did Cheesy It's not exactly how I imagined it to be used, but hey, it's something Cheesy
But you're not using it's full potential: I've added a link to BBCode for posting here. Don't forget to include the reference link though (it's at the bottom), I'd hate to get you banned.

Trust list for: Deena (37 Merit earned) (Trust feedback) (BPIP)
Back to index (created 2019-02-03 Sun 00.08h)

Deena is Trusted by:

Trust list: backscratchers: users agree, they trust or distrust each other.
Trust list: backstabbers: users disagree, one user trust the other, while the other doesn't trust him.

Source: LoyceV's Trust list viewer.
Get your own Trust list in BBCode at loyce.club/trust

I don't get why I'm on your list though. I'm Switzerland Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:37:29 AM

Wake up people, no one care what the bitcointalk community want but only what the "Mafia" of very few people.
This is not people forum, this is forum controlled by few people who do not care about you but your money.
If you trying to earn money by the way they do not like, no matter it is legal, you are out.
If you don't agree with them, you are out.
If you don't meet the criteria of being cock sucker of those people, you are out.
Our words means nothing.
After 10 years of existing, this forum do not own official rules.
And even those DT members do not respect the unofficial rules also.
Why any of you think someone care what we say?
Censorship, control, abuse.
Its been since ages, wake up...
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:28:48 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 11:21:14 AM by Bazinga442

The army grows!

Lol, this made my day. Thank you!

BTW, are signatures allowed for this type of thing? I will gladly pay for a set if folks will wear them without fear. Hopefully, they can help spread the word about this thread and the vile chancers ruining this forum.

Any interested and competent signature designers reading this can pm me with their samples and price. Don't mind the fake ratings on my trust, but if it bothers you, I'll go 1st if you're "trusted" or we use an escrow.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:19:17 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:57:55 PM by cryptohunter
Merited by peloso (1)

Wake up people, no one care what the bitcointalk community want but only what the "Mafia" of very few people.
This is not people forum, this is forum controlled by few people who do not care about you but your money.
If you trying to earn money by the way they do not like, no matter it is legal, you are out.
If you don't agree with them, you are out.
If you don't meet the criteria of being cock sucker of those people, you are out.
Our words means nothing.
After 10 years of existing, this forum do not own official rules.
And even those DT members do not respect the unofficial rules also.
Why any of you think someone care what we say?
Censorship, control, abuse.
Its been since ages, wake up...

Don't be negative. Force of numbers can crush a small group of abusers.  

Read this to see what can be done without DT members to project you.

DT is but one tool.
On topic relevant facts regarding their wrongdoing can be presented over and over until they realise posting here their double standards bullshit is not going to wash any longer. Their days of punishing people for the same shit they have pulled in public is going to be rubbed in their faces until they get sick and tired of this board being plastered with the ill deeds over and over.

They can reverse our trust abuse else they can enjoy a torrent of their own proven misdeeds presented to them over and over a critical mass of people realise DT members are not to be trusted themselves. I mean I am sorry but if you do not want evidence of your wrong doing presented then don't do wrong. It is quite simple reverse your abuse then you will have no reason to fear the truth.

If any of you persons that have been genuinely trust abused are refused entry to a sig campaign on the basis of that abuse, next we will advise that campaign manager and that entire project of what its actions actually say about that project.

It is quite simple, that if the campaign manager or the project itself sides with untrustworthy abusers against honest members that project is now therefore operated by untrustworthy persons. I mean who else would side with proven liars, trust abusers and other shady dealings over honest members who are victims??

We will use the union to demonstrate these facts and alert investors to the morals of the project manager or the project itself. Would you want to risk investing with a project that sides with abusers and liars over honest persons? Sounds very risky to me.

I don't really use signatures other than to promote persons projects who I like or projects I actually believe in so it is not a big issue for me but those that want to join a sig campaign and are refused on the basis of a CLEAR abuse of trust then the union should therefore help demonstrate to that project that the person is honest and is the victim of abuse and therefore should be allowed entry.

If not then that is discrimination on untrustworthy and corrupt grounds.

The systems of control are out of control. Time to use force of numbers to bring some fairness and honesty to the board.

Also any of those trust abusers where we can PROVE dishonest and untrustworthy behaviour. Watch which projects they are involved with and alert this forming union. It is the duty of any honest individual to alert the project and the investors to potential dangers of becoming engaged or entangled with any project that calls on the services of PROVEN untrustworthy individuals.  Be very careful though to stick to what can be proven so we do not make any false allegations.

It is up to them. Remove the CLEAR red trust abuse if you know you have made it or else you will correctly and fairly be demonstrated to be abusers and any proven untrustworthy and dishonest behaviour will be highlighted to any project or investors you become involved with.

I say again though the only way that the union can be damaged is to be seen to protect or defend real scammers or untrustworthy persons here. We must ensure they are never defended or aided by all of us that will join to fight trust abuse.

Think about this post it has far reaching implications for these proven untrustworthy persons. We have a lot of leverage here to ensure fair and honest treatment of all individuals on this board.

I am on vacation but there are plenty of smart guys here getting abused. Lots of leverage here outside of DT and merit. They control those so yes we will do what we can to gain fair access to the systems of control so they can be used fairly and honestly with regard to all members but at the same time there is much more powerful leverage here to be used.

Thule

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:19:58 PM

My avatar not the highest one but at least my name is the boldest one.  

I would call it funny wouldn't i see the missuss of ill people by degenerates.

Making fun of other people illness is not something i support.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:39:06 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:51:57 PM by cryptohunter
Merited by Bazinga442 (2)

My avatar not the highest one but at least my name is the boldest one.  

I would call it funny wouldn't i see the missuss of ill people by degenerates.

Making fun of other people illness is not something i support.

Well I would not worry about that. This just demonstrates further that these people should be removed from positions of trust and also any persons or projects employing such individuals are now also going to be tainted by their actions.

That would be very worrying for me as a project owner or manager that people such as this are tainting the image of my project.

This should immediately become our next focus.

Remove the trust abuse, else it is our duty to present proven facts demonstrating lies, and other untrustworthy deeds to the projects they are involved with and if they are seen to condone this by not removing them then the projects themselves can be seen as untrustworthy.

This is simply a case of if you are proven untrustworthy and dishonestly are abusing honest members then you need to reverse these wrong deeds or else this it is the duty of any honest member to present the facts that you are dishonest to any projects and the investors of those projects that you are involved with.

This is why politicians step down  and CEOs step down because at the end of the day when a persons actions start to negatively reflect on the image of the company or party then that person will find they are shunned and made a pariah and correctly so.

Perhaps it is the projects that support these abusers financially that we need to ALERT first? and help them ensure they are doing the correct and best thing they can for their investors with regard employing untrustworthy individuals.

If they resist then that is a worrying sign that these projects and companies are willingly employing proven untrustworthy persons??

Thule

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:22:15 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 03:10:28 PM by Thule

To make this work you're gonna need at least a couple of 250-merit accounts. And you don't need more than eight 10-merit votes for each pair of 250-merit votes. But don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy watching how you morons waste your merits in this scheme.

No, not a single user in your army of miscreants has 250 earned merits. If you had any you'd have them hooked up to your trust lists already because the "election" could happen any minute now. You have ~20 or so 10-merit votes and you're gonna waste them all. Good show, will watch again.

Are you afraid anyone will get there very soon and put all of you lauda ass-lickers down ?

Yeah, I'm quaking in my boots. Please aim between the eyes and make my suffering short. Thank you.

suchmoon you need to understand.Its not our fulltime time job to sit on this forum.
We come slowly but we come.No rush needed.

Here a small anecdote for you from an old known movie i liked when i was a kid.

Son and daddy bull standing on a hill see below a herd of cows.
Son says to dad bull :Daddy daddy let's run down and fuck a cow we catch.

Daddy bull answers : No son we get slowly down and fuck them all !

Wish everyone a nice day as i have some more work to do today.

Btw suchmoon did i mentioned i got a PM from somebody offering to sell me your doxx ?
I just made s very short digging.
How many accounts do you got ?

Gleb Gamow
21000 posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349097
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:35:46 PM

Boasting that you are hiding behind a proven cycled bunch of subjective and misleading junk pile of merits from pals is only making it worse for you and demonstrating that system is broken and needs fixing or abolishing.

Getting on DT is just a secondary bonus it is not even required. It is time to proceed with the honest duties I have described in my prior 2 posts here. This is far more effect than counter red strikes on DT. Although I am sure as time goes on those will take place too until the forum is a place where trust abuse no longer takes place unanswered

I sense you are getting upset suchmoon. Go have a rest this is just the start. You know you will end up saying something even more stupid than usual if you keep being stressed out for long periods. You know I worry about you.

Thule

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:52:19 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 03:24:04 PM by Thule

@suchmoon a lot of dirt you got.

Now i understand why you support Lauda.

@SUCHMOON

DID YOU PAID Brunos loan default and BOUGHT THE GLEM ACCOUNT in June 2018 ?

Am asking cause i can't understand how else it would switch ownership in June 2018 where Bruno officaly said that this account belongs to him.
DID YOU ACTIVLY BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT ?

I mean i got tagged for trying to buy an account in 2017 and you bought one in june 2018.

Now have a look how suchmoon is defending Bruno against global moderators who clearly see that Gleb is not Bruno posting this as feedback comment

Unless there is any proof that this account is not under Brunos control the neg rating by hilourosandco appears to be based on an incorrect assumption and should be ignored along with this rating
Wow suchmoon you defend Bruno with a claim which you don't use when giving false feedbacks to other members ?

DarkStar_ tagged Gleb account because the Gage account was the collateral so he knew if he were to tag Gage account then there goes the collateral, you are also asking for negative feedbacks to be removed now for a few times because Gleb is in your hands and as long as it has negative trust it wont worth a buck.
You are trying to side with an account seller while you have been against such behavior yourself.

As long as you don't suddenly change your mind and give Gleb and his other alts positive trust to say what a good guy he is, I'm fine with it and everybody else is also fine with it other than suchmoon, what you should know is that suchmoon is the one who paid the loan and took Gleb account as collateral in exchange for $600, so she would do anything to restore the said accounts reputations in order to get back her money which is lost forever now.

I wonder what would suchmoon do if her bought accounts are tagged as an account dealer and not a loan defaulter? also where is the usual hypocrite a.k.a The Pharmacist? he's not here to tag these accounts but only he tags people in no position of power or influence. facking hypocrite.

Two different accounts, two different deals. I control the Gleb Gamow account (my own deal with Bruno), I never touched the Phinnaeus Gage account (DarkStar_'s deal with Bruno).

So you admitted buying that account in june 2018

@DT members where is the tagging ?Double standards again ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: