Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄ Remove Corruption From DT - Union Trust List ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 7887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (100 posts by 1 users with 33 merit deleted.)
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:29:57 PM

you dont ask to be taken off the list
take me off the list.
Oops, I didn't mean that list specifically.  I mean the list of cult or gang members you have a picture of in your head when you think of Lauda.  I am not a part of any such gang, though Lauda and a few other DT members do share the same opinions I have about how this forum ought to be cleaned up, which is why we appear to be on the same side of a lot of issues--mainly shitposting, account selling, scamming, and how those things should be dealt with.  I am not a part of any behind-the-scenes conspiracy to run bitcointalk, however, and only occasionally do I exchange even so much as a PM with other DT members.  Even then, it's not usually anything I haven't said publicly.  I get the feeling that you guys think that's what's happening, and I'm just telling you I'm not involved in any such thing.  

So when I said to leave me off that list, I meant that list of DT members/Lauda-cultists that I think you've imagined is much more organized and conspiratorial than you think.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:34:13 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 11:49:26 PM by H8bussesNbicycles

The extortion episode I've always seen as a sting operation and I haven't looked at what evidence there was in about two years

what business is it of lauda to run a sting operation
is lauda the police ?

why should lauda care if he paid his taxes on his crypto ?

According to that thread I have already said that all taxes will be paid, and have done it. My bitcoins come from a legal source and all taxes for them has been paid.
I have proven my wealth source (at least parts of it) to the following members:
Lauda, TMAN, Zepher and minifrij
It is impossible to evade taxes with the source of my bitcoins, the above members can confirm that.

Well, it looks pretty clear cut and dry you posted a thread asking a question that is obviously illegal and now you are trying to backpedal?

But I was under the impression that you did not have to pay taxes on bitcoins until you sold them, because as a buyer of bitcoins it is the sellers responsible to pay the taxes on the gains if any?

Why thank you,  We are EU based - US law does not apply, so please read up on EU based laws and statutes.

thanks

fuck the government and their taxes
why is lauda and cult trying to snitch on someone for not paying taxes ?

what a sorry excuse for an extortion attempt

very untrustworthy trying to snitch on someone about taaxes
THIS IS CRYPTO

THEY HARASSED IS MOTHER

It isn't a claim.  It's a fact.  Talk to the users involved.  This isn't the place to discuss, but since you seem to be backing up Lauda while ignoring his misdeeds, you might want to revisit some of the many scammer threads with his involvement.

After Lauda began harassing zeroxal, trying to destroy his reputation and claiming he was a scammer, zeroxal did everything he could to prove his innocence.  This included sending his information to a 3rd party for verification.  He chose to send his passport (bad idea) to IronMarvel2, who then provided it to Lauda whom he thought could be trusted since he was a moderator of the forum.  This information was then given to TMAN, who used it to call and harass zeroxal along with his mother in their home.  Don't take my word for it though.  Ask IronMarvel2 or zeroxal if you need clarification of how Lauda abuses any position he's given to enact terror on those he disagrees with.  I'd rather not share my PMs with everyone involved, but still have them...

including tman and owlcatz

bump this thred guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:57:59 PM

is lauda the police ?
<snip>
From what I've read, that whole thing wasn't ultimately about taxes and the signed message from Lauda prior to the operation explains what they were doing.  It was ill-advised for them to do that, especially as Lauda was a staff member at the time, and he/she even admits that.  I think that's also why Lauda got removed as a staff member, but I did not see this as a true extortion attempt, especially coming from Quickseller.  Those two have been feuding since forever.

As far as the harassment goes, that's an assertion that I've never seen evidence for.  I'd tend to agree that threatening via telephone is a really bad idea, but I don't think I have all the facts to make a judgement on that.  I don't know what was said or if any such phone call was ever made.  I don't even really understand what the whole sting operation was supposed to be about other than the suspicion that zeroxal was involved in some criminal activity.

If you delete this post, at least quote it first.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:11:52 AM
Merited by cryptohunter (1)

is lauda the police ?
<snip>
From what I've read, that whole thing wasn't ultimately about taxes and the signed message from Lauda prior to the operation explains what they were doing.  It was ill-advised for them to do that, especially as Lauda was a staff member at the time, and he/she even admits that.  I think that's also why Lauda got removed as a staff member, but I did not see this as a true extortion attempt, especially coming from Quickseller.  Those two have been feuding since forever.

As far as the harassment goes, that's an assertion that I've never seen evidence for.  I'd tend to agree that threatening via telephone is a really bad idea, but I don't think I have all the facts to make a judgement on that.  I don't know what was said or if any such phone call was ever made.  I don't even really understand what the whole sting operation was supposed to be about other than the suspicion that zeroxal was involved in some criminal activity.

If you delete this post, at least quote it first.

I did not see this as a true extortion attempt,
 I don't even really understand what the whole sting operation was supposed to be about other than the suspicion that zeroxal was involved in some criminal activity.

how can you be sure it was a trustworthy sting operation if you dont know what it was about ?

facts are facts from quickseller or theymos they are facts

view the pic for harassing his mother/family

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.msg17624090#msg17624090

https://archive.fo/szqRf
view this archive about the taxes and extortion
https://archive.fo/szqRf

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:23:59 AM

how can you be sure it was a trustworthy sting operation if you dont know what it was about ?
I'm not 100% sure of anything, but it comes down to whether you believe that signed message of what Lauda intended to do, and I happen to believe that it wasn't an actual extortion attempt.  And that image is of the assertion, not the proof, of harassment.  What can I tell you?  I don't have all the facts; I know QS is an escrow scammer; I know Lauda never had a history of scamming; thus I choose to think that thing is as Lauda said it is--an ill-advised sting operation. 

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:31:50 AM

I'm not 100% sure of anything, but it comes down to whether you believe that signed message of what Lauda intended to do, and I happen to believe that it wasn't an actual extortion attempt.  

i can sign a message that i am going to test the banks security before i rob it so if i get caught i can just produce my signed message and get away with it ?

i am done digging facts for you
lauda tman and owlcatz have not denied the harassing phone calls

owlcatz
Hey idiot, read more, post less. Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.msg17629087#msg17629087

he wanted the situation to be over

This case has been settled already. Not a single satoshi of payment was made to the attempt and everything was handled privately. The extortion attempt was made for "good intent" and was aimed for me to release information for my apparent "crimes". Crazy speculations without any proof. A very bad attempt to play law enforcement by themselves indeed, trying to beat information out by threatening me with crimes I never did. I wasted alot of time into this now and all I got was a bad name from it for apparent criminal activity.
However, I believe this blackmail and extortion attempt already brought fair consequences, as lauda is no longer a staff member anymore and until lauda or someone else accuses me of more apparent "crimes", I believe this case can be closed. I had enough from witch trials and don't want to get involved in another one. All I want now is to clean my name again.
As of now, my full dox has been handed out to the "investigation" team, which makes me very uncomfortable and wish to be deleted and NOT published in any way.

Also, TMAN was only involved because he has started all the heat by accusing me of a hacker and was totally against me for a while. He has now calmed down and apologized for his actions.

Edit:
Lauda did not give me an address to send the extortion payment to.

IF YOU THINK LAUDA IS TRUSTWORTHY YOU ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY

The Pharmacist and the rest of the lauda defending cult are UNTRUSTWORTHY

I know QS is an escrow scammer

quickseller is an escrow DECEIVER but not scammer
he scammed no one

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:36:20 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 02:24:47 AM by cryptohunter
Merited by stingers (3)

I'm not 100% sure of anything, but it comes down to whether you believe that signed message of what Lauda intended to do, and I happen to believe that it wasn't an actual extortion attempt.  And that image is of the assertion, not the proof, of harassment.  What can I tell you?  I don't have all the facts; I know QS is an escrow scammer; I know Lauda never had a history of scamming; thus I choose to think that thing is as Lauda said it is--an ill-advised sting operation.  

Well you therefore choose to take the word of a PROVEN liar. I wonder why?

So you are not sure if he is guilty as charged with the extortion. You say you do not understand if there is wrongdoing with the escrow business?

Come on, be sensible. Is it not the case as you have admitted before that you feel you are loyal to Lauda?

Let's say okay you are just a broke ass bum that needs to spam under a sock puppet account for btc dust but have not done anything such as actual scamming or anything we can see that is actually dangerous to the forum.

However when combined with supporting and being loyal and supporting lauda even though you know he is a liar, you say you do not understand if there was wrong doing in the escrow debacle and you choose to believe him in the extortion scheme.

Then this all starts to look a lot worse for you. Hence you certainly need to be having a swift change of heart toward more trustworthy behaviour else it should be the duty of any honest member to see you removed from dt, merit source and indeed perhaps think of making sure it is difficult for you to remain on any sig campaigns since this would reflect poorly upon them and their project. I'm sure they would prefer to keep away from persons demonstrating untrustworthy tendencies.

This is simply the course of action that any honest and upright member should perhaps consider for those that are willingly and willfully supporting such persons.

I'm not actually any longer advocating any of you are banned but you must all be stripped of the powers you have observably abused and blacklisted or held back from inflicting  more damage to innocent and honest members. I just hope this will be possible without ensuring that you also must all be cut off from damaging the image of the projects whom are perhaps unknowingly financing such blatant abusers and those that have acted in such an untrustworthy manner.

It is unfortunate that you all must be relieved of these powers since it is true that you have all put some effort into finding some scammers and have likely done some good deeds. If you had all been more reasonable and agreed to operate inside the mandate that Theymos just clarified to some degree ergo removing all red that is not directly related to scamming in some form and allowed fair representation on DT of some persons that are not part of your observable clique. Perhaps then an agreement could have been reached. Going forward from that only persons directly related to scamming would be tagged and things could perhaps start to improve.

Sadly I see no chance of such agreement taking place so it seems there will be a protracted war between those that are painted red but have not directly scammed or even been proven to be related to any scam and those that are not sticking to and have not stuck to the mandate theymos broadly laid out for DT.

There can be only 1 eventual winner from this position and that is the victims here because they really have nothing to lose. They can just keep turning up the heat and the intensity until something gives. So long as they operate within the rules and stick to presenting facts that are on topic and relevant and push for fairness and equality for all -- then there is no stopping them.

I can not speak for this union of persons here, however the sensible approach from current DT if they really care about the board is to undo their trust abuse, stop hogging all DT positions and allow others whom have done nothing untrustworthy ever (something they themselves can not claim even) and get on with finding real scammers and scams.

They will not do it so they will end up losing but the heat will need to be turned up under them. Many of them are sig dependent as we can observe. This is something that needs examining as I suspect the main reason the pharmacist is considering some middle ground.  There is no middle ground, there is just trust abuse or no trust abuse. We will not tolerate abuse so best start to comprehend this before the facts demonstrating truth cost you more even than perhaps you deserve to lose on this board.

I agree with the post above. If you support those that trust abuse, then you too abuse the power given to you as a DT member. This system relies upon DT members excluding other DT members who abuse. So you support or even neglect to exclude those abusing trust, you are an abuser of the trust system.This has been made very clear now by Theymos. No more bullshit lemons or I think you can scam because you swear. NO NO.... you have a clear mandate now and those on DT not excluding clear trust abusers now are also trust abusers by their non action.

Any DT that is prepared to undo their trust abuse for ALL subjective red trust not directly related to scamming and exclude others that are for now unwilling could be given public agreement by this union (if all agree) to accepted and treated as a reformed character. This however can not apply to any DT proven a scammer. This public agreement will be set in stone as long as they only ever red trust for behaviour directly related to scamming and do not scam themselves.

I do not expect many to decide to take this offer even if it was valid (which is it not unless the entire union of abused persons agrees to it) but it is something to consider for both sides for when things start to heat up further in the future. I really do see the entire board going up into almost anarchy unless we can fix it now.

We the abused and mistreated ask for nothing we should not already have given freely. Prove any of us scammed or are directly related to scamming or remove the red and also allow fair representation on DT or explain why we should not have it. Why should those that have never scammed for years and are proven by our track record here be prevented from DT?  I have no desire for DT but would like to see some older legends who are not part of cliques perhaps some from many different sub forums to be there.

I would like to see a rule set in stone:

Anyone red trusting someone who is not directly related to a scam or are a proven scammer should be excluded at once by all other DT members unless they remove it immediately. Red trust is a waste of time unless it represents scamming or scammers and persons that are provably a high risk to the trading and finances of others here. It must not be allowed to be used as a tool to intimidate nor bully honest members who do not share DT members view or ideologies to the letter.

The above is just one possible solution that all persons could consider and we could discuss sensibly as a community.

H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:53:35 AM

I'm not 100% sure of anything, but it comes down to whether you believe that signed message of what Lauda intended to do, and I happen to believe that it wasn't an actual extortion attempt.  And that image is of the assertion, not the proof, of harassment.  What can I tell you?  I don't have all the facts; I know QS is an escrow scammer; I know Lauda never had a history of scamming; thus I choose to think that thing is as Lauda said it is--an ill-advised sting operation.  

Well you therefore choose to take the word of a PROVEN liar. I wonder why?

So you are not sure if he is guilty as charged with the extortion. You say you do not understand if there is wrongdoing with the escrow business?

Come on, be sensible. Is it not the case as you have admitted before that you feel you are loyal to Lauda?

Let's say okay you are just a broke ass bum that needs to spam under a sock puppet account for btc dust but have not done anything such as actual scamming or anything we can see that is actually dangerous to the forum.

However when combined with supporting and being loyal and supporting lauda even though you know he is a liar, you say you do not understand if there was wrong doing in the escrow debacle and you choose to believe him in the extortion scheme.

Then this all starts to look a lot worse for you. Hence you certainly need to be having a swift change of heart toward more trustworthy behaviour else it should be the duty of any honest member to see you removed from dt, merit source and indeed perhaps think of making sure it is difficult for you to remain on any sig campaigns since this would reflect poorly upon them and their project. I'm sure they would prefer to keep away from persons demonstrating untrustworthy tendencies.

This is simply the course of action that any honest and upright member should perhaps consider for those that are willingly and willfully supporting such persons.

I'm not actually any longer advocating any of you are banned but you must all be stripped of the powers you have observably abused and blacklisted or held back from inflicting  more damage to innocent and honest members. I just hope this will be possible without ensuring that you also must all be cut off from damaging the image of the projects whom are perhaps unknowingly financing such blatant abusers and those that have acted in such an untrustworthy manner.

It is unfortunate that you all must be relieved of these powers since it is true that you have all put some effort into finding some scammers and have likely done some good deeds. If you had all been more reasonable and agreed to operate inside the mandate that Theymos just clarified to some degree ergo removing all red that is not directly related to scamming in some form and allowed fair representation on DT of some persons that are not part of your observable clique. Perhaps then an agreement could have been reached. Going forward from that only persons directly related to scamming would be tagged and things could perhaps start to improve.

Sadly I see no chance of such agreement taking place so it seems there will be a protracted war between those that are painted red but have not directly scammed or even been proven to be related to any scam and those that are not sticking to and have not stuck to the mandate theymos broadly laid out for DT.

There can be only 1 eventual winner from this position and that is the victims here because they really have nothing to lose. They can just keep turning up the heat and the intensity until something gives. So long as they operate within the rules and stick to presenting facts that are on topic and relevant and push for fairness and equality for all -- then there is no stopping them.

I can not speak for this union of persons here, however the sensible approach from current DT if they really care about the board is to undo their trust abuse, stop hogging all DT positions and allow others whom have done nothing untrustworthy ever (something they themselves can not claim even) and get on with finding real scammers and scams.

They will not do it so they will end up losing but the heat will need to be turned up under them. Many of them are sig dependent as we can observe. This is something that needs examining as I suspect the main reason the pharmacist is considering some middle ground.  There is no middle ground, there is just trust abuse or no trust abuse. We will not tolerate abuse so best start to comprehend this before the facts demonstrating truth cost you more even than perhaps you deserve to lose on this board.

I agree with the post above. If you support those that trust abuse, then you too abuse the power given to you as a DT member. This system relies upon DT members excluding other DT members who abuse. So you support or even neglect to exclude those abusing trust, you are an abuser of the trust system.This has been made very clear now by Theymos. No more bullshit lemons or I think you can scam because you swear. NO NO.... you have a clear mandate now and those on DT not excluding clear trust abusers now are also trust abusers by their non action.

Any DT that is prepared to undo their trust abuse for ALL subjective red trust not directly related to scamming and exclude others that are for now unwilling could be given public agreement by this union (if all agree) to accepted and treated as a reformed character. This however can not apply to any DT proven a scammer. This public agreement will be set in stone as long as they only ever red trust for behaviour directly related to scamming and do not scam themselves.

I do not expect many to decide to take this offer even if it was valid (which is it not unless the entire union of abused persons agrees to it) but it is something to consider for both sides for when things start to heat up further in the future. I really do see the entire board going up into almost anarchy unless we can fix it now.

We the abused and mistreated ask for nothing we should not already have given freely. Prove any of us scammed or are directly related to scamming or remove the red and also allow fair representation on DT or explain why we should not have it. Why should those that have never scammed for years and are proven by our track record here be prevented from DT?  I have no desire for DT but would like to see some older legends who are not part of cliques perhaps some from many different sub forums to be there.

I would like to see a rule set in stone:

Anyone red trusting someone who is not directly related to a scam or are a proven scammer should be excluded at once by all other DT members unless they remove it immediately. Red trust is a waste of time unless it represents scamming or scammers and persons that are provably a high risk to the trading and finances of others here. It must not be allowed to be used as a tool to intimidate nor bully honest members who do not share DT members view or ideologies to the letter.

The above is just one possible solution that all persons could consider and we could discuss sensibly as a community.

looks sensible to me

this forum is supposed to be a bastion of freedom but these people want the power as they sense a vacuum
the people will never be free unless we continually resist tyranny it will always seek its niche

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:59:38 AM
Merited by H8bussesNbicycles (2)

looks sensible to me

this forum is supposed to be a bastion of freedom but these people want the power as they sense a vacuum

Glad you agree.

No man left behind . Every single person who is not a scammer who just has some subjective nonsense marking their account red must be reversed.

Also please could we add mOgliE to the excludes. This proven liar stated in public if i provided evidence of lauda lying then he would remove him and add me. I presented the evidence and the scumbag liar ran off. Supports all the main 3 scum bags too.

otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:28:58 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

looks sensible to me

Glad you agree.

No man left behind . Every single person who is not a scammer who just has some subjective nonsense marking their account red must be reversed.

Also please could we add mOgliE to the excludes. This proven liar stated in public if i provided evidence of lauda lying then he would remove him and add me. I presented the evidence and the scumbag liar ran off. Supports all the main 3 scum bags too.

You're like Vampires thirsting for blood.  Just stop.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:34:42 AM

looks sensible to me

Glad you agree.

You're like Vampires thirsting for blood.  Just stop.

explain and justify your statement..... you wish to trust a  proven liar that supports other proven liars? why would you wish such a person to be left to lie to others and deceive them at will ? also by his inclusions of lauda tman etc he willing enables abuse of honest persons by their hands.

if you can explain yourself then perhaps you will not appear to be defending a proven liar and enabler of other liars and trust abusers?

Only the abusers can stop this. They need to delete their abuse else it can not and should not stop.

It is building a nice steady momentum and more organisation will only increase the effectiveness of the quest for fair and equal treatment for all persons here.

otrkid1970

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:37:12 AM

looks sensible to me

Glad you agree.

You're like Vampires thirsting for blood.  Just stop.

explain and justify your statement..... you wish to trust a  proven liar that supports other proven liars? why would you wish such a person to be left to lie to others and deceive them at will ? also by his inclusions of lauda tman etc he willing enables abuse of honest persons by their hands.

if you can explain yourself then perhaps you will not appear to be defending a proven liar and enabler of other liars and trust abusers?

You quoted 3 people...You talking to me?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:38:50 AM

yes

otrkid1970

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:47:59 AM

yes

I see your Negative trust.  It's wrong and i don't agree with it. Like i have said before i don't agree with some things Lauda does or says.  You have to understand most of these DT Members have ZERO life outside of BCT and want to play superhero on here...This is what they do. This is what makes them relevant iin the world.  Their red paint means they want attentiion and are screaming for help.

No person their right mind spends 8-10 hours a day on a forum judging peoples posts and leaving negative feedback is in their right minds.

They are abusive losers and it can't be fixed until theymos puts his foot down and say enough.

Tolerate it if you can uuntil the system breaks or theymos comes to his right mind and fixes it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:51:46 AM

yes

I see your Negative trust.  It's wrong and i don't agree with it. Like i have said before i don't agree with some things Lauda does or says.  You have to understand most of these DT Members have ZERO life outside of BCT and want to play superhero on here...This is what they do. This is what makes them relevant iin the world.  Their red paint means they want attentiion and are screaming for help.

No person their right mind spends 8-10 hours a day on a forum judging peoples posts and leaving negative feedback is in their right minds.

They are abusive losers and it can't be fixed until theymos puts his foot down and say enough.

Tolerate it if you can uuntil the system breaks or theymos comes to his right mind and fixes it.

I hope you are right. Theymos has made one good step lately and that is more or less to tell them that unless someone is scamming or trying to scam then leave them alone to enjoy their freedom of expression and freedom to have their own opinions.

I hope these persons will follow his advice or else he really does push through custom trust lists for every person here with no such thing as DT

thanks for encouraging words.

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1170
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:54:39 AM

Another very bad abuse happening here.

just after a post from the ass-licker suchmoon;

Is stingers still a merit source? Sending merits to pad H8's gang to 10 merits so that they would have votes. Not sure if that counts as "strategic".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988.msg49590110#msg49590110

Theymos just removed me from merit source, That is such an instant action by theymos I mean. Any other case where there is such an instant action, even after sufficient proves are provided by us?

Why don't we see such immediate changes when we have already provided enough proves about DT merit-cycle, all of that also comes under trust abuse and should be handled by theymos instantly as my case was.

I think this is partiality in judgment and this also stopped us form having a merit giver for people under abuse. Cryptohunter is posting a large amount of content from months here, if trust system and merit system was working correctly his efforts in posting should have received many numbers of merits for him to become a Lambo member here.

otrkid1970

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:59:36 AM

yes

I see your Negative trust.  It's wrong and i don't agree with it. Like i have said before i don't agree with some things Lauda does or says.  You have to understand most of these DT Members have ZERO life outside of BCT and want to play superhero on here...This is what they do. This is what makes them relevant iin the world.  Their red paint means they want attentiion and are screaming for help.

I hope you are right. Theymos has made one good step lately and that is more or less to tell them that unless someone is scamming or trying to scam then leave them alone to enjoy their freedom of expression and freedom to have their own opinions.

I hope these persons will follow his advice or else he really does push through custom trust lists for every person here with no such thing as DT

thanks for encouraging words.

No problem....Just because they have RED paint....Doesn't make them right.  Keep fighting.
gwsukabokepjepang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:20:36 AM

yes

I see your Negative trust.  It's wrong and i don't agree with it. Like i have said before i don't agree with some things Lauda does or says.  You have to understand most of these DT Members have ZERO life outside of BCT and want to play superhero on here...This is what they do. This is what makes them relevant iin the world.  Their red paint means they want attentiion and are screaming for help.

they are just keyboard warriors, probably those geeks...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:30:20 AM

Which is more important in your endeavor, a net-positive outcome for the forum and community, or removing Lauda from DT?
Taking a look through all of the people you're seeking to exclude, you're going to be doing a LOT of damage if you are successful. I'm just wondering if you believe the ends justify the means?
You are assuming that Lauda being on DT is a net positive for the forum. You are wrong.

Lauda has given over 4,000 negative ratings, which is a lot. However the appropriate use of a negative rating is to warn others that trading with the person will likely result in a scam attempt against you. This does not apply to nearly all of the ratings that Lauda has left, the overwhelming majority of the negative ratings Lauda has left are in relation to someone having a bunch of alt accounts, someone posting "poorly", or someone "breaking forum rules", none of which have anything to do with the chances of being able to successfully trading with the person.

The above abuse of the trust system by Lauda actually hurt the community, and safety of the forum marketplace in many ways:
  • It takes a long pattern of poor posting to get banned from the forum, however once someone receives a negative rating, they will often abandon their account in favor of a new account, delaying any potential ban. A ban includes a prohibition from creating a new account that can (and is) enforced via means that will catch almost all instances of ban evasion, while an arbitrary negative rating will have no such effect
  • Many innocent people have been effectively excluded from the marketplace for arbitrary reasons
  • Actual scammers are able to continue stealing from others, even after they receive a negative trust warning because they can claim they received negative ratings unfairly or for reasons other than the ability to be trusted
  • There are no clear "rules" someone can follow to avoid receiving an arbitrary negative ratings, the result of which is corruption

I am not a big fan of having "strangers" and others who have little/no trading history in trust lists and/or the DT network, and as such, I cannot endorse the stance of the OP. Many who the OP is suggesting to include in trust lists are people I don't necessarily think are best to be in the position of the amount of power/influence of DT.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:50:35 AM

is lauda the police ?
<snip>

That is a ridiculous assertion on both fronts. I challenge you to find someone who has claimed I have stolen or misappropriated funds (that is not later shown to be baseless) -- I will save you the time, no such claim exists. (I await your apology when you agree no such claim exists).

Of course the whole "sting operation" was not ultimately about taxes. It was about the fact someone was known to have a large amount of bitcoin worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and few living expenses. Paying any extortion bounty is not even evidence of wrongdoing, it is evidence the stopping of the threatened criminal harassment and probable hassle of an IRS audit is worth more than value of the bounty.

The signed message was also not a signed message, it was the claimed content of an encrypted message (lauda knew the difference at the time) that was posted to multiple pastebin websites in order to create the appearance of an alibi if/when he was called out on the extortion attempt. It would be impossible to ever see the "signed message" if it was not presented and decrypted. If the extortion bounty was paid, it is almost a certainty lauda would not have been called out on the extortion, and there would be no reason to ever present that "signed message". There could even be more "signed messages" out that that are similarly encrypted that say something different that would be presented if the extortion was paid and lauda was called out -- we can never know one way or another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: