Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄ Remove Corruption From DT - Union Trust List ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 7887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (100 posts by 1 users with 33 merit deleted.)
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:06:18 AM

Slowly slowly catchy monkey
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:07:18 AM

what business is it of lauda to run a sting operation
is lauda the police ?
<snip>
why should lauda care if he paid his taxes on his crypto ?
From what I've read, that whole thing wasn't ultimately about taxes and the signed message from Lauda prior to the operation explains what they were doing.  It was ill-advised for them to do that, especially as Lauda was a staff member at the time, and he/she even admits that.  I think that's also why Lauda got removed as a staff member, but I did not see this as a true extortion attempt, especially coming from Quickseller.  Those two have been feuding since forever.

As far as the harassment goes, that's an assertion that I've never seen evidence for.  I'd tend to agree that threatening via telephone is a really bad idea, but I don't think I have all the facts to make a judgement on that.  I don't know what was said or if any such phone call was ever made.  I don't even really understand what the whole sting operation was supposed to be about other than the suspicion that zeroxal was involved in some criminal activity.

That is a ridiculous assertion on both fronts. I challenge you to find someone who has claimed I have stolen or misappropriated funds (that is not later shown to be baseless) -- I will save you the time, no such claim exists. (I await your apology when you agree no such claim exists).

Of course the whole "sting operation" was not ultimately about taxes. It was about the fact someone was known to have a large amount of bitcoin worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and few living expenses. Paying any extortion bounty is not even evidence of wrongdoing, it is evidence the stopping of the threatened criminal harassment and probable hassle of an IRS audit is worth more than value of the bounty.

The signed message was also not a signed message, it was the claimed content of an encrypted message (lauda knew the difference at the time) that was posted to multiple pastebin websites in order to create the appearance of an alibi if/when he was called out on the extortion attempt. It would be impossible to ever see the "signed message" if it was not presented and decrypted. If the extortion bounty was paid, it is almost a certainty lauda would not have been called out on the extortion, and there would be no reason to ever present that "signed message". There could even be more "signed messages" out that that are similarly encrypted that say something different that would be presented if the extortion was paid and lauda was called out -- we can never know one way or another.

today i made many signed messages completely absolving me of any possible crime i may commit in the future through my actions to bust scammers or help anyone ever

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 16270

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:51:15 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

if you dont want to be excluded on this mass list remove your inclusion of lauda tman and owlcatz and it will be updated without your exclusion
And yet, I'm on the list. May I challenge you to show any feedback left by me that you disagree with is incorrect?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:53:01 AM

if you dont want to be excluded on this mass list remove your inclusion of lauda tman and owlcatz and it will be updated without your exclusion
And yet, I'm on the list. May I challenge you to show any feedback left by me that you disagree with is incorrect?

updated list 2/2/19 <- now also include opposite of lauda personal trust list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098579.0

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:07:18 AM

updated list 2/2/19 <- now also include opposite of lauda personal trust list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098579.0
I don't think that's helping your "cause". What happened to using arguments to include/exclude someone?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:19:21 AM

I don't think that's helping your "cause". What happened to using arguments to include/exclude someone?

you have us on ignore
why should we trust you ?
lauda thinks you support him     has you on his list       i agree
i dont see any of your circled merits voting for our cause
you ever speak out against lauda ?
switzerland cult member

cult confirmed

Judging by his obsession with signature spam, he's just spamming his signature

foolish
spamming unpaid signature

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:28:55 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

you have us on ignore
There is no "us" on my ignore list, it's individual users. Most of them are cheaters from the time I was running giveaways, only recently I've added a troll. Not "all of you" as you claim.

why should we trust you ?
That's up to you to decide. I couldn't care less if you don't trust me, but you're missing my point: you should make your own judgements based on the actions you see from people. Or at least: that's how I've created my trust list.

lauda thinks you support him     has you on his list       i agree
So does OgNasty. OgNasty and Lauda don't trust each other, and yet, they both trust my judgement.

i dont see any of your circled merits voting for our cause
I don't Merit users for voting power. I Merit users for posts that are worth reading.

you ever speak out against lauda ?
Does this count?

switzerland cult member
I'll take it Cheesy I try to stay away from controversy.

cult confirmed
How many of ch's posts have you read?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:39:36 AM

I Merit users for posts that are worth reading.

cryptohunters good posts arent worth reading to you
you reinforce the cult
cryptohunters posts are trash to you     you are against us

Bazinga442

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:31:15 AM

I Merit users for posts that are worth reading.

cryptohunters good posts arent worth reading to you
you reinforce the cult
cryptohunters posts are trash to you     you are against us

I like Switzerland. She is one of the few people on DT doing the right things. There are hardly any complaints about her ratings. I'd say leave her be, no-one is perfect. She should be free to support whomever she pleases. Haranguing her is something Lauda would do. Joining "la résistancee" should be by choice.

EDIT: This is my honest opinion and not an attempt to kiss arse for positive ratings and merit. Frankly, they are wasted on me.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:33:29 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 12:22:44 PM by cryptohunter

Well you have included untrustworthy individuals on your trust list rendering you untrustworthy. Also you are often found protecting them and others in arguments and debates where they are resisting a fairer system that will ensure the equal treatment of all members.

You also seek to defame persons as trolls but then when challenged can not present one thing that they have said that is not correct. Their posts are not trolling those are fact based posts that are delivered with the highly charged indignation of a person whom has been trust abused that you have sanctioned and therefore also makes you a trust abuser.

You may not be as bad as some of the others but you display lots of undesirable traits from the perspective of those seeking a fair and equal treatment for all members here.

You are just offended because after you were religiously trying to crush the truth that merit is being cycled you were demonstrated by myself to employ broken logic and make stupid statements. One has only got to view those meta threads regarding merit to see your mind is incapable of sensible debate. I therefore correctly pointed out that such a fragile mind is simply unable to produce contributions that justify such a ludicrous amount of merits heaped upon it when there are other legends making posts that dwarf any capability you have and have less than 80 merits.

This was simply truth that offended your ego and now you are constantly popping up sniping at our honest and commendable cause to bring into place a fairer and more transparent criteria for the systems of control than the ones you have so far been able to benefit from.

I do not say that you are as bad as some of the others but still you have done more than enough to demonstrate you seek to maintain the status quo that benefits you over the introduction of system that ensures fair and equal treatment for all and guards against trust abuse and the crushing of free speech.

I can provide evidence to substantiate what I have posted if you wish for it.

We only want a fair and transparent system here. Stop trying to prevent this.

LoyceV likes to challenge others but will never meet a challenge you set him.

This post is a VERY important post regarding the original purpose of this forum and where it has been heading recently.. go read it and either provide a facts based refutation or else start heaping the merits on it that is rightfully deserves. It is actually a disgrace that a post trying to provide a faux and empty rebuttal to such an important contribution gets more merits than the important message it fails to refute.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088852.0

this thread should be discussed far far more than it has been and this has been pushed under the rug as usual.

In this fight for fair and equal treatment there is no middle ground. You either want fair and equal treatment for all persons or you do not want it.

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:52:01 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 12:42:18 PM by Thule

I don't Merit users for voting power. I Merit users for posts that are worth reading.

Like this post ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988.140

Is it worth reading or about crypto?
Yeah it really deserves 80 merits and seeing the tons of posts from people doing real quality posts here getting ZERO is absolutly justified.
I guess the whole community should read this thread since its according to you worth reading it and with 80 merits i guess the most important thread of the month.

Of course its not merit whoring which DT members should prevent

And to say it more clearly i didn't saw a single word from you to Lauda,The Pharmacist,Timelord or any other DT member asking why they have double standards on tagging.
Buddies don't get tagged and always get a justification they don't deserve a tagg.People like me get dozens of taggs because i raised my opinion.
But when asking for showing proof of their claims like for example i'm an alt of QS they are all silent.

WHERE ARE YOU THERE ?Never saw you demand replies from these DT members for something they did.NEVER!!!!!!

More important theymos officaly said that tagging for this thread is not allowed.
Still i got 5 taggs because of that.You think they even consider taking this tagg away ?NOOO
The only option to take that tagg away would be adding instantly another one for any new found bullshit reason.
These taggs are not because i scammed someone or because i'm going to scam someone these taggs are because they don't like me.Actually hate me and they will keep tagging for anything just to discredit me like they did with every other member who didn't played under their own made rules.

WHERE ARE YOU THEN ?I SEE YOU NOT ASKING THESE DT MEMBERS WHY THEY BREAK THEIR OWN RULES ?

Here just for you

All taggs not allowed by theymos.
Why don't you ask them why they don't remove it ?

And you ask why we don't have you in our trust list ?
The reason is you are giving silent permission to that kind of abuse.

Where were you when these faggots instantly tried to defame that screenshot about suchmoon ?Why do you think they do so ?Why you think it took so long for suchmoon to reply on that thread ?Everyone instantly talking about fake evidence.

FUCK YOU the evidence is 100% accurate and what they did is trying to instantly intimidate you with text like banning your account for that so you step back.
You think they didn't do instantly the same to that guy ?

You think suchmoon would just come and say "ohhh yes thats me how i scammed someone"

You guys are clearly not neutral but one sided.Thats the issue
People have no trust in DT members,moderators and even to theymos .SOrry to say it this way but thats the truth and seeing theymos actions where he favours very often DT members or ignores their open abuse  is something i can more and more understand these people being silent if your business is relaying mainly on this forum and your account health.

So fuck yourself for the fear community you created that noone is being trusted to get this kind of information directly because everyone fears the consequence of publishing it.

I talked with several DT members and even with a Mod i trust.Only one fucking mod i trust on this board and you know what their answers basicly were : Nobody seems to care

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3021

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:23:14 PM

More important theymos officaly said that tagging for this thread is not allowed.
He said no such thing, but don't let the truth get in the way of your story:

I'm not going to blacklist people from DT selection due to not following my views, since a big point of this new system is to get me less involved,

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Thule

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:29:33 PM

I'm not going to blacklist people from DT selection due to not following my views, since a big point of this new system is to get me less involved,

Just for you

It is absolutely not appropriate to give someone negative trust because you disagree with them. I'm disappointed in the reaction to this post. Although H8bussesNbicycles is perhaps not particularly trustworthy for other reasons, the reasons many people gave for neg-trusting him are inappropriate. You can argue that what he's advocating is bad on a utilitarian level, but he would disagree, and his advocacy of a certain Trust philosophy doesn't by itself mean that he's an untrustworthy person. DT selection is meant to be affected by user lists, and it is totally legitimate to try to honestly convince other (real) people to use a list more in-line with your views.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:03:34 PM

quote the entire thing and stop being untrustworthy
the full post goes on to say if DT do not largely follow its intended purpose then boom no more DT and everyone needs to set up their own trust list which is a far better idea anyway

"I'm not going to blacklist people from DT selection due to not following my views, since a big point of this new system is to get me less involved, but if a culture somewhat compatible with my views does not eventually develop, then I will consider this more freeform DT selection to be a failure, and I'll probably get rid of it in favor of enforcing custom trust lists." theymos full post

Thule

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:20:07 PM

SILENCE HuhHuhHuh

What happened ?No arguments against facts ?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:11:36 PM

SILENCE HuhHuhHuh

What happened ?No arguments against facts ?

This is what it will all eventually boil down to: there is no way to deny observable fact. This is the WMD that the abused have that will eventually guarantee the demise of the abusers. We just have to make sure that we wield it correctly and efficiently. Not that it can be worn out or diminishes over time time it is just we will take longer to reach our goal of a fairer system where everyone is treated equally.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:56:24 PM

They dont have balls to face theur abusive acts,thats why they choose to hide in the form of silence.Exclude,the whole cult people should fight for their freedom.We shouldnt allow these people abusing the system and walk freely with their crimes.
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:51:01 AM

it is allowed but disappointing abuse of the trust system to him
nice try foxy

you should make your own judgements based on the actions you see from people.

your action to support lauda is what i make my judgement based on

lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:17:33 AM

it is allowed but disappointing abuse of the trust system to him
nice try foxy

you should make your own judgements based on the actions you see from people.

your action to support lauda is what i make my judgement based on

Doest it really help it? I do not see any progress Sad. Only you are receiving more and more negative ratings. I think that you can´t win this fight Sad.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Bazinga442

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:01:36 AM

Oh, how I love Meta… Reading through the last few pages warms my heart.

All I see is fukem! They’re good for nothing trolls. They don’t matter, none of them will ever make it to DT, and even if they did, bla bla and so forth. But I smell your fear. The fact that you’re all here, discussing a bunch of inconsequential no gooders in depth, shows we’re unto something.

It is worth noting that when this “movement” started it was one man’s idea. It has so far ballooned to 20 or so accounts in 9 days. And this is a thread buried deep in the reputation sub, where only a small number of users on this forum visit.

The initial reactions were hilarious; threads popped everywhere demanding bans and blacklists. Lol! When that failed, the tune changed to oh don’t worry; they will never achieve the required merit threshold to get into DT.

The best lesson I’ve learnt in my very short life is to never say never.

A few weeks ago Lauda’s ratings were worthless and last week Ognasty wasn’t on DT. Some of the newbie DT’s running around making definitive statements about how it will never happen, had no idea theymos would move things around.

Who is to say that theymos, after smoking some crack sometime in the near future, wouldn’t change things again? The simple truth is that bitcointak is subject to on man’s whims, but then I digress….

As long as certain people on DT keep abusing their powers, change is nigh. Resist it all you want, wish it away, but it will happen.

It may not happen now and maybe not through us. I honestly don’t expect this “movement” to succeed. Nonetheless, I signed up to make my voice heard because there is strength in numbers. As individuals, none of us could have made enough noise to be heard as we are now.

They said Trump would never win the presidency
They said brexit would never happen
Leicester was 5000/1 to win the premier league
Serena Williams crashed out from the 2019 Aussie open after going 5-1 up in the third set. But we were told none of these would happen. Impossible!

These are all recent modern examples, and as you can tell, I am a betting man. And I will gladly wager that, the current state of affairs regarding DT on this forum won’t remain the same for long if things don’t improve soon.

I’ll leave you all to your pillow talk. Thanks for having me.

preach brother
the response to my thread has been outstanding
it has been the center of attention on meta and reputation boards and elicited a response from theymos

"""20 or so""" was a week ago
surely are more now and grow every day
thread will be added to lists of historic threads and live on for eternity
if we win us early adopters will be heroes

will you wear a signature pointing to the thread if i make one for you ?

thinking about starting a donation based BTC signature campaign

YES! and I'll donate to the campaign.

any takers?
BTW, are signatures allowed for this type of thing? I will gladly pay for a set if folks will wear them without fear. Hopefully, they can help spread the word about this thread and the vile chancers ruining this forum.

Any interested and competent signature designers reading this can pm me with their samples and price. Don't mind the fake ratings on my trust, but if it bothers you, I'll go 1st if you're "trusted" or we use an escrow.

About meriting, surely, it wouldn't be considered manipulation if awarded to good posts, regardless of whether the poster is an "undesirable"? In this case a thread like this would suffice: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093271.0 - where posters can report good unmerited post and anybody can merit them if they choose to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: