Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄ Remove Corruption From DT - Union Trust List ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 7887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (100 posts by 1 users with 33 merit deleted.)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:17:13 PM

I would like to help you because I do not understand why DT members are giving same negative comment for 1 thing. For example my profile: 4 same negative feedbacks for account selling...  Huh

Because if one of the users is no longer DT, the other feedbacks serve to remind that the account has been mixed with shady activities, hence untrustworthy.
Very cool! Since I posted here yesterday I received another negative feedback for same thing! Again and again i am asking, why?

To destroy your account.

8 feedbacks for that small action makes you look like the worst scammer.Noone is going to touch you Smiley
I see that your negative trust is also growing everyday!  Grin
So, what to do now? Do you really think that we can fight with them? I do not understand why they are so angry about it.

I have written a new post, kindly check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108175.new#new - waiting for DT members to answer  Grin

Of course we can fight them. DT is but one tool. Notice how they all rely on signatures and services they provide.

Why should untrustworthy persons proven untrustworthy like they are be allowed to ruin such projects image our next move is to bring this to the attention of those projects. If they fail to shun untrustworthy persons from their project then that could well mean their projects are unstrustworthy and their customers need to be informed of these facts so they can factor that in to any decision to deal or invest.

Each time a person is trust abused this movement will gather pace.

Also once a critical mass of persons understand the fact that DT is infested with proven untrustworthy persons and that red trust in some cases is an endorsement then that will collapse the power that they have.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:46:28 PM

let's get this scum bag on the list

Timelord2067 on bitcointalk is untrustworthy and a proven trust abuser.

he now seeks to red trust me for this post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106712.msg49714728#msg49714728

this is untrustworthy behaviour and trust abuse.

Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:51:05 PM

The whole forum is a big joke.
Running by people who were caught scamming 3000btc+
what you expect?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:55:50 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

The whole forum is a big joke.
Running by people who were caught scamming 3000btc+
what you expect?

Well this is perhaps extreme... these people do not run it they just have some minimal power to put a red mark on our accounts. However it is good to stand up to them and get them taken off DT at someone or else present facts and truth about them until they are known correctly as untrustworthy individuals.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:21:32 PM

bump

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:20:12 AM

These moronic DT members doesnt want to argue with our facts here,so they just want to forget what is being said here.
Deena

Activity: 238
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:42:24 PM

These moronic DT members doesnt want to argue with our facts here,so they just want to forget what is being said here.

In all fairness; H8bussesNbicycles deleted many of their replies. Where is he anyway? Looks like he tried to start a fire and ran away from it.

What a situation; if you cannot trust people with negative Lauda clique trust anymore, then who can you trust on this forum?  Roll Eyes
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:52:51 PM

In all fairness; H8bussesNbicycles deleted many of their replies.
^-- THIS

(82 posts by 26 users with 23 merit deleted.)

It is impossible to have a reasoned debate, when one side puts their fingers in their ears and say "blah blah blah, I'm not listening to you"... which is effectively what has been happening with all the deleted posts.

I get that it is a self-moderated topic and OP is free to do as they please in that regards, but isn't it slightly hypocritical to complain about "abuse of power" and then abuse your self-moderation "power" by simply deleting one side of the debate?
I have seen many posts quoted (and responded to) prior to being deleted.

Perhaps the deletions are to prevent the thread from being derailed.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:11:22 AM

That is indeed another possible explanation...

However, if one looks at the first page of this thread, it is now essentially just posts from the "For" side of this thread. All other replies were deleted and while it is true that remnants of some posts from other parties remain as quotes, you can never be sure that those quotes have not been modified nor taken out of context as the original post is now missing.

I think it is reasonable to have this as self moderated since the DT members all have nearly everyone of their threads as self moderated and now even try to impose this "local rules" or self moderated nonsense in meta.

There really can only be a "for" side of this argument since it is a collaboration to have DT trust abusers removed from the trust system. Unless they undo their PROVEN trust abuse then there is no need for an "against" side of the argument. This is simply a union to have them removed. There is no need to listed to them nor their "supporters" explain or tell us they can abuse the trust system and also stay there.

It isn't really a shall we remove lauda and other proven trust abusers from the trust system. It is a remove lauda and proven trust abusers kind of thread. No debate is really called for on a call to action thread. There can be suggestions of other tactics to get them out or spoil their reign of untrustworthy abuse though so if anyone wishes to post along those lines I am sure it will remain and not be removed.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2210

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:15:04 AM

OP's resistance movement didn't reach anything near DT1 Ranking, and it looks like he gave up.

While I don't condone H8bussesNbicycles methods I would hazard a guess they are going to be more successful than you imagine given s/he is amassing UID alts to which both yourself, darkstar_ and mikeywith have effectively given him/her the green light to use those alts to bump up their overall DT trust starting (here) and continuing (here).

I'm not going to say anything which might be construed as guiding H8bussesNbicycles - I don't need to - you three have already shown H8bussesNbicycles the path to take.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:22:13 PM

I'm pretty sure the OP realised without the 250 cycled gamed merits then any direct removal at this time was not going to happen straight away.

This is merely a good thread that people when abused with red trust over a non scam related matter can join and together plenty of other actions can be taken when there is the will to do so.

Trying to operate within a broken and gamed system against those already entrenched deeply and controlling that system is not going to work out well.

Better to aim to get the broken system fixed.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:42:59 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 07:51:15 PM by cryptohunter

bump for more discussion.

H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:27:18 AM

i will have 10 merits soon

I set my trust list back to default. I'm not committed to projects of founders that themselves are not committed.

quitter

OP's resistance movement didn't reach anything near DT1 Ranking, and it looks like he gave up.
it helped

I'm pretty sure the OP realised without the 250 cycled gamed merits then any direct removal at this time was not going to happen straight away.

This is merely a good thread that people when abused with red trust over a non scam related matter can join and together plenty of other actions can be taken when there is the will to do so.

it will take time

can you help by pointing abused users you see to this thread ?

In all fairness; H8bussesNbicycles deleted many of their replies. Where is he anyway? Looks like he tried to start a fire and ran away from it.

What a situation; if you cannot trust people with negative Lauda clique trust anymore, then who can you trust on this forum?  Roll Eyes

where is satoshi ?

bump
use the list

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:53:45 PM

This post by Cøbra, Bitcointalk.org domain owner, is the bomb. I just wonder when will the tolerance of these guys finally break?  Grin Maybe you gentlemen can contact him to tell your side of the story.

-snip-
Merited by suchmoon (9), bones261 (2), vapourminer (1), ETFbitcoin (1)
Such a waste of merit. Nothing Cobra said reflects reality; I presume the users lack Bitcoin tech-related knowledge. I'm more inclined to believe that you are a state-sponsored actor, especially given that you keep repeating provably false claims.
Your replies here aren't contributing anything of substance to the discussion. Go and busy yourself with fucking with people's trust ratings and causing drama on here as you are inclined to do, and let me and Greg go around in circles in a pointless internet dick swinging competition until one of us gives up or admits we're wrong.

The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:31:03 PM

This post by Cøbra, Bitcointalk.org domain owner, is the bomb. I just wonder when will the tolerance of these guys finally break?  Grin Maybe you gentlemen can contact him to tell your side of the story.

-snip-
Merited by suchmoon (9), bones261 (2), vapourminer (1), ETFbitcoin (1)
Such a waste of merit. Nothing Cobra said reflects reality; I presume the users lack Bitcoin tech-related knowledge. I'm more inclined to believe that you are a state-sponsored actor, especially given that you keep repeating provably false claims.
Your replies here aren't contributing anything of substance to the discussion. Go and busy yourself with fucking with people's trust ratings and causing drama on here as you are inclined to do, and let me and Greg go around in circles in a pointless internet dick swinging competition until one of us gives up or admits we're wrong.

I think cøbra knows, like theymos knows, that lauda et al are scammers and liars. He (lauda) uses red trust in an attempt to prevent any kind of analysis of his history here. You will notice Tman, owlcatz and yogg are always there to pile on additional red trust, if you start digging into their past. Yogg I am particularly looking at. He is certainly connected to them or is perhaps an alt.
Theymos is actually treading on very thin ice. If those persons he was warned about in public several times and shown evidence of their untrustworthy past behavior. there is going to be some serious blow back on him if it was argued they leveraged their positions as DT to gain trust of any victims whilst using their position as DT to red trust and shutdown those that attempted to alert the community. Why? having knowledge of this did he allow them to remain?
It is difficult to know, what hold if any, lauda has on theymos to prevent him from blacklisting the entire group of scum. It would seem Lauda has no such hold on cøbra. we are hoping for some intervention from above. I believe that theymos is aiming to reduce his own involvement and accountability. which is smart, but lacks the courage to take affirmative action against obvious scammers and liars. This is could be a huge mistake.  I personally hope that theymos snaps out of it, before that happens,  has for years provided a base for crypto to thrive. he should not be taken down with those others.
Lauda with eventually become a pariah to anyone that works with him. His extensive list of attempted scams, schemes and lies are too well known to fade away.He is done here.

actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:04:27 PM

It is difficult to know, what hold if any, lauda has on theymos
Oh, come on. It's no secret that theymos likes girls with short skirts and long tails. Wink

Nope. Theymos loved Alia above all. Heart-breaking drama actually. You can see from that time, how supporters turned castigators were dumbfounded.
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:22:22 AM

if you would have listened to me in the first place and removed lauda as i suggested most of this mess right now on the forum wouldnt be happenein

lauda tman n owlcat need to go
vod to now that he is acting like a moron

all brown nose assmouthers of the gang will get whats coming to them when the forum rights itself but are not worth mentioning individualy
u know who u R

bump 4 i knew this forum would be in shreds with these asshats leading the gang

lauda is slipping hard right now
vod is sliping hard right now
end for them is near

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:50:15 PM

Seems they’ve let you have access to the internet again. What do lunatic asylum’s allow you now, one hour a month, supervised?

Your master allowed you to post?
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:44:20 AM

if you would have listened to me in the first place and removed lauda as i suggested most of this mess right now on the forum wouldnt be happenein

Is this a threat ?

So let me rephrase that ... and tell me If I understand correctly :
You are telling us that unless you are satisfied with your demands, these shitshows will continue, as it happened for the last few months ?  Roll Eyes

Waw.

prophesy ! and threat

has ben a nice calm day that laudais not here . theymos move to remove lauda . very good

vast % forum damaging drama cause by lauda

no lauda _____  drama decline

by by lauda

tman & owlcat silent lately

turkish have xclud lauda thread
english catch on xclud lauda to clean forum

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:23:53 PM
Merited by TMAN (5), Hhampuz (1)

Have you guys ever considered to start posting in English?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: