Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto Currency] Bitsonic (BSC) - Bitsonic Exchange and Crypto Currency  (Read 101 times)
coinyisabel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:12:55 AM

[Crypto Currency] Bitsonic (BSC) - Bitsonic Exchange and Crypto Currency

Bitsonic is the Crypto Currency exchange operated by Skoopmedia.
The goal is to handle as many Alt Coins as Upbit.

CEO Shin Jin-wook is a person who has been involved in various projects related to Bitcoin.
I was in Bitcoin shopping mall named Coinmarket and I am preparing a Trust-Ex, a virtual currency exchange.

Skoopmedia itself has specialized in mobile application development. He has worked on applications such as Delivery Nation, Socar, Mimi Box, Me2day, Naver Webtoon, and Wingspoon.

Some say it uses an API that works with Binance's wallet, and there is also an agreement. There is a saying that the wallet is interlocked, and it seems that the amount of money will be secured through the API between the exchanges.

It will be divided into the main market and the second market. The baseline is the volume of transactions, and when the volume is met, you can come to the main market. It seems to be a kind of elevator. The second part market will consist of a structure that is capable of explosive growth with high commission. That is, a 2-way strategy.

Bitsonic receives dividends when it has the first exchange coin in the domestic exchange. The most similar coin is Bibox's Bix Token.
Bix distributes a 30% profit based on the number of reserves.

The BSC distributes the dividend at the rate of 40% for the referrer dividend and 50% for the BSC holding dividend. I would say that if you do not pay dividends at 90%, you do not pay 40% if you do not pay dividends, or 40% of your total share, and distribute them to BSC holders.

After the dividend, it will be used as commission and key currency. The beat sonic market will operate in a way that does not charge fees.

Bitsonic will continue to hold 51% of the total, due to the total number of issues issued and the adoption of the agreement algorithm since Main-Net.

Mobile applications will be released. It's still open to beta testers, and I think it's going to add to the anticipation because I've built a mobile application so far.

In addition to this, we will make profits by selling API. By creating an app market, the bot creator can make a profitable structure and aim to increase the volume of transactions even if the fee is reduced.

We also allocate API interlocking fee, and we have profit structure by eating dividend from there.

I would like to believe that Bitsonic is moving forward with a long-term strategy. So I will leave a link below.
If you are interested, you can join and participate.

hWen signing up for BitSonic Exchange, account authentication, and inputting a referral, a total of 30 BSC (current value of 810 won for 1BSC) will be given to all subscribers, and the event will be additionally held as follows:

Invited code: WIA0NZ
Bitsonic: https://bitsonic.co.kr/
Referral: https://bitsonic.co.kr/invite?rcode=WIA0NZ

I have analyzed based on white paper and published information. Since there is no information that can be verified, it is recommended that individuals conduct further analysis and proceed with their own discretion.
I do not encourage individuals to invest, they share information only for reference.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: