Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @theymos It's time to make DT blacklist.  (Read 2265 times)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:24:59 AM

Pass on vote it doesn't mean you will be on DT1. You should be whitelist manually by theymos. Do you think theymos didn't check user history before add on DT1? I don't think so he blindly just add DT1 who have passed on vote. One more thing, if you send merit someone then your merit will exclude from him during selection, so don't try to manipulate by sending merit also.

I said it 1000 times and still people post me trying to get DT1 .I have no intentions to get DT1.There are enough users out who are legendary ,have a good reputation and already a high amount of merits earned and most important who also have a problem with Lauda and his cult.
I'm going to push them as they represent my opinion.Calling that an abuse is funny.I could claim the same of all Lauda supporters.

But if you wanna start to blacklist all legit users on this forum just because they got merit from people who wanna see them on top.....this will create an even bigger war.
You already lost the game.Its just a matter of time.You got the majority of community against you and the system is build that the majority holds the power once they have 250 merits earned.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16541

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:57:34 AM

as we speak and based on the last update on bpip , there are 155 members with over 250 earned merit. and over a thousand member with 10 earned merit.
Make that around 7000 members with 10 earned Merit.

I'm currently working on a "DT1 rank up list", to see which users are getting close for the next "election".

the system is build that the majority holds the power once they have 250 merits earned.
250 Merit gives only one "power vote", that restriction makes it much harder to takeover DT1 with many accounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 09:38:00 AM

We need to introduce the Jet Cash solar power generator. Only those with a sunny disposition and illuminating posts gain the power. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:38:52 AM

as we speak and based on the last update on bpip , there are 155 members with over 250 earned merit. and over a thousand member with 10 earned merit.
Make that around 7000 members with 10 earned Merit.

I'm currently working on a "DT1 rank up list", to see which users are getting close for the next "election".

the system is build that the majority holds the power once they have 250 merits earned.
250 Merit gives only one "power vote", that restriction makes it much harder to takeover DT1 with many accounts.

that restriction makes it centralised and gamed easily by a few colluders merit cyclers. However it does not really make too much difference there are plenty of other ways to make it known that red trust abuse will not be tolerated.

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:52:29 AM

that restriction makes it centralised and gamed easily by a few colluders merit cyclers. However it does not really make too much difference there are plenty of other ways to make it known that red trust abuse will not be tolerated.
This restriction isn't the sign of centralization. Its a requirement to be eligible for participation. Obviously who have earned 250 merits got much acceptability than others. So here IMO vast experience & previous works history makes the difference only.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:37:49 AM

This restriction isn't the sign of centralization. Its a requirement to be eligible for participation. Obviously who have earned 250 merits got much acceptability than others. So here IMO vast experience & previous works history makes the difference only.

Yeah in your vast experience and previous works your humble opinion is valid right?

Haha what an entertaining post in so many ways. Previous works and history? yeah that is why there are noobs all over DT. Lol not centralisation just requirement for eligibility... is that some joke? in this case it is the same thing. The people awarding themselves and pals merit support the same pals on DT

Wrong, 250 earned merits are mostly cycled junk from no more than a tiny tiny subset of cyclers for the most part. It is quite observable by bpip and the dt inclusions list these are colluding. There are elder legends here with less than 50 earned merits that are far more trustworthy and make far better posts.

Please stop hanging around meta  merit begging and get out on to the real discussion boards like most noobs here. People don't generally join a board to discuss how the board works.

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:33:52 PM

Yeah in your vast experience and previous works your humble opinion is valid right?

Haha what an entertaining post in so many ways. Previous works and history? yeah that is why there are noobs all over DT. Lol not centralisation just requirement for eligibility... is that some joke? in this case it is the same thing. The people awarding themselves and pals merit support the same pals on DT

Wrong, 250 earned merits are mostly cycled junk from no more than a tiny tiny subset of cyclers for the most part. It is quite observable by bpip and the dt inclusions list these are colluding. There are elder legends here with less than 50 earned merits that are far more trustworthy and make far better posts.

Please stop hanging around meta  merit begging and get out on to the real discussion boards like most noobs here. People don't generally join a board to discuss how the board works.
Hey mate i think you will be so glad if anyone selected as a DT who got 250+ red trust.hahaha.lol.

I hope in future there will be another selection system in our forum possible name (untrustworthy user list). Where we can submit our vote to select most untrustworthy members. Perhaps that time you have a chance to be selected there otherwise no chance for sure Cheesy

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:42:54 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Please stop hanging around meta  merit begging and get out on to the real discussion boards like most noobs here. People don't generally join a board to discuss how the board works.

I'd be inclined to agree, and disagree with OP. -- As others have already mentioned: if there is a need to blacklist people, instead of letting them being voted out by participants of the system, it seems like there would be something wrong with the system, rather than the user.

-- We're not banning scammers either, so why would the forum need to intervene in such a degree in determining who is trustworthy, and who isn't? I can only see this causing problems & irregularities.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:18:03 AM

What's going on even abuser are begging merit openly. Also they are abusing merit on their war post. Just now noticed they made post about merit to fulfill 250 merit requirements even they encourage to buy it. See here : http://archive.is/MG4YO

This isn't too much? Everything have a limit. They are Trying to manipulate trust system by begging/buy merit what we can expect from them if they come on DT network. Few stupid supporting them by merit also. I am realising that theymos really need to make blacklist for next DT selection. Otherwise they will continue abusing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:36:05 AM

Everything that has begin will have his end.
This "Merit" and "Trust" mafia should be once forever removed.
And that would be possible only with huge changes in this forum.
We don't need "trust system" which is abusive, controlled by group of people.
We don't need "merit system" which is circle of supporting the very same "Mafia".
If you don't agree with them, you will be bullied.
If you don't agree with them, you will be abused.
If you don't agree with them, you will be tagged.

We need changes, or the end is near...
The end has already begin, and for those with closed eyes, take a look at the previous most active sections in this forum...
People not using the marketplaces as before.
People are not active as before.
The income of real new members is not as before.

We don't need anything controlled by Mafia team, but we need more moderation and official rules.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 09:36:47 AM

And that would be possible only with huge changes in this forum.
We don't need "trust system" which is abusive, controlled by group of people.
We don't need "merit system" which is circle of supporting the very same "Mafia".
If you don't agree with them, you will be bullied.
If you don't agree with them, you will be abused.
If you don't agree with them, you will be tagged.

We need changes, or the end is near...
The end has already begin, and for those with closed eyes, take a look at the previous most active sections in this forum...
People not using the marketplaces as before.
People are not active as before.
The income of real new members is not as before.

We don't need anything controlled by Mafia team, but we need more moderation and official rules.

after every end, comes a new beginning. how do you know that "Merit" and "Trust" it's not a new beginning?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:07:50 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

<***>

When the forum gets more moderated and official rule are made for almost everything, you guys will still be the one complaining of the system been harsh and too centralize.
Many accusations will still be made that theymos is still giving power to the same Mafia (as you claim) through those official rules. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 11:03:28 AM

When the forum gets more moderated and official rule are made for almost everything, you guys will still be the one complaining of the system been harsh and too centralize.
Many accusations will still be made that theymos is still giving power to the same Mafia (as you claim) through those official rules. 

Yeah you are right. Rules of bitcointalk are always same for everyone. There is no way to beleive that some will get facilities and others will not.

Honestly we should maintain the mentality to accept our wrong. Its not fair to put our own blame to others. This forum not only giving us the opportuinity to learn but also freedom of sharing own thoughts.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:11:48 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 01:31:59 PM by cryptohunter

Yeah you are right. Rules of bitcointalk are always same for everyone. There is no way to beleive that some will get facilities and others will not.

Honestly we should maintain the mentality to accept our wrong. Its not fair to put our own blame to others. This forum not only giving us the opportuinity to learn but also freedom of sharing own thoughts.

I have clearly demonstrated with proof that what you are saying is incorrect.

If you knowingly keep spreading false information then this is a trust issue. This is deliberately spreading false and damaging information. That is called lying. This is untrustworthy behaviour.

If you are a proven liar then the sig campaign employing you must be alerted to the fact it is supporting liars. Do you think they want you spamming lies over and over? if they do then again that is for them to state in public.

From now on proven liars will be shown evidence of their lies. If they continue to lie then this evidence must be presented to their sponsors lying over and over in public is not a great image for them I am sure. Then it is for them to in public condone or strike of persons of an untrustworthy nature from their service.

People need to be made responsible for the proliferation of false information and the damage that it creates.

Do you understand this clearly how I am trying to help you here?

Now do you find a flaw within this logic or do you wish to see evidence provided once again that demonstrates that persons here on DT are

1. proven liars and supporters of lying untrustworthy projects
2. proven and self confessed trust abusers
3. proven sneaky devious and greedy sock puppet racist sig spammers.

DT members red trust for

1. supporting "possible" untrustworthy projects.
2. presenting facts demonstrating untrustworthy actions of other DT members.

read this post several times then think before posting false information again.

It is time to try and assist people to speak only the truth from now on. Sometimes is can be tempting to proliferate and repeat false information over and over for financial gain. This should be stopped really.

Let's not let an environment spring up where there are great rewards for lying and punishments for telling the truth. That would be a disgrace to turn this board into such a place.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:54:43 PM
Merited by Foxpup (5), LoyceV (1)

What's going on even abuser are begging merit openly. Also they are abusing merit on their war post. Just now noticed they made post about merit to fulfill 250 merit requirements even they encourage to buy it. See here : http://archive.is/MG4YO
I still doubt it will make any difference. Even if he manages to beg/buy/trade up to 250 merits, that only gives him a single vote. They would have to get another account up to 250 merits to be able to vote one single person on to DT1. I would bet all the bitcoin I own that that person would be instantly excluded by other DT1 members.

For this "union of conspirators" to overthrow the system like they are planning, then they need enough DT1 members voted on to outnumber the DT1 members who would exclude them - given that there are currently 47 DT1 members, even if only half were to exclude these idiots, they would still need 25 DT1 accounts. The probability of this happening is effectively 0.

And that's not even considering that DT1 is likely to grow in size whenever theymos does the first recalculation.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:23:53 PM

I still doubt it will make any difference. Even if he manages to beg/buy/trade up to 250 merits, that only gives him a single vote. They would have to get another account up to 250 merits to be able to vote one single person on to DT1. I would bet all the bitcoin I own that that person would be instantly excluded by other DT1 members.

For this "union of conspirators" to overthrow the system like they are planning, then they need enough DT1 members voted on to outnumber the DT1 members who would exclude them - given that there are currently 47 DT1 members, even if only half were to exclude these idiots, they would still need 25 DT1 accounts. The probability of this happening is effectively 0.

And that's not even considering that DT1 is likely to grow in size whenever theymos does the first recalculation.

Shhhhh... let them waste their merits.

BTW their new sugar daddy stingers is or was a merit source. Sent out way more than the 200 sMerit airdrop for Legendaries.

Has given 445 merit 137 times, to 110 profiles ( 4.0 merit/profile)
Has received 13 merit 8 times, from 7 profiles
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:43:10 PM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

BTW their new sugar daddy stingers is or was a merit source. Sent out way more than the 200 sMerit airdrop for Legendaries.
Another user who has no idea how the voting system works, apparently. Observe his recently sent merit:

9 merit to hoop to bring him to 10 merit. hoop distrusts Lauda.
9 merit to TheCoinFinder to bring him to 10 merit. TheCoinFinder distrusts Lauda.
7 merit to Tupsu to bring him to 10 merit. Tupsu distrusts Lauda.
8 merit to LiQio to bring him to 10 merit. LiQio distrusts Lauda.
2 merit to mich to bring him to 10 merit. mich distrusts Lauda.

He obviously thinks that the "10 merit vote" rule applies to exclusions as well as inclusions, and is trying to manipulate the system.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:55:23 PM

The probability of this happening is effectively 0.
Solar-powered calculators don't work in dark, festering troll caves.  They must have gotten a different number.

I had to go back and read Theymos's original post about how the voting thing works, and I get it now (more or less).  How these jokers plan to get even one member onto DT1 baffles me, and their claims of an overthrow are ludicrous--unless Theymos steps in, which would make their claims of a centralized trust system ironically self-serving.  Don't think he's going to do that, however.

Now we're hearing new claims about suchmoon buying Gleb's acount, but although I'd love to respond to those, scunter edit: Thule (I can't keep 'em straight) made the accusations in their self-moderated thread and any replies I make are going to get deleted.  They'll try anything.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:14:57 PM

made the accusations in their self-moderated thread and any replies I make are going to get deleted.
Yeah, I don't know why some folk are still wasting their time even trying to reason with them. They have repeatedly shown they are not in the least bit interested in having any form of discussion - they just want to live in their echo chamber and delete any post they disagree with, regardless of facts.

They have already responded to suchmoon and actmyname regarding that issue in their usual eloquent fashion, and I also have no doubt that those posts will be deleted anyway as soon as H8bussesNfacts next logs on:
DOUBLE STANDARDS YOU FAGGOT

H8bussesNbicycles

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:46:43 PM

I'm disappointed in the reaction to this post.

looks like you are on the wrong side of this forum
you should think long and hard about your principles

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: