Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you change a large amount of coins without registering?  (Read 228 times)
KiserHoff (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:00:45 PM

it depends on why you are trying to hide.
if you are hiding to keep your privacy and because you don't trust these exchanges then you have a lot of options. some of which were mentioned here.
otherwise if you are trying to hide from the government, for example to not pay taxes (illegal act) or if the coins you have are already dirty (gained from illegal ways) then using these sites is not going to solve any problems. you will still be tracked and caught if they are looking for you.

so you'll first have to decide what level of anonymity you are looking for and then look for a method of exchange. it can be from using something like shapeshift to using some anon coin while trading with anonymous people over in darknet.
Thanks! I wanted to use Shapeshift, however they need an account, this is not exactly what I needed. I do not launder money and do not participate in dark schemes, I just wanted to quickly and easily exchange coins that have been stored for several years. I did not want to spend time registering or something like that. I have already done this, as mentioned above, using changenow, and I liked this service.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:04:20 AM

Try to check coinomi wallet, see if your coins/tokens are in their list. Then if it's in there, deposit it to your coinomi wallet and you can now use directly their changelly site. I mean you can directly exchange your coins/tokens to your preferred coin.

Well I think this will be the best option you can make since there's no need to register and you can withdraw any certain amount.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: