Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Binary Option Scam  (Read 160 times)
christianabaines8 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:08:55 AM

I was scammed of $12,500 by fake brokers (payperex and coin bull), I paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later came across a post on Quora referring a recovery expert that helped me recover almost all my deposits within 15days. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact –''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dtcom)" . He can guide through getting your money back.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:38:21 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 05:16:28 PM by tmfp

A more accurate title would be "Beware of the 'Beware of Binary Option Scam' scam", which is what this is.
Basically I believe that it's a completely fabricated story, the only point of which is to get referrals to this "wealth recovery" scheme, linked thru a vanity email. What happens after that contact is made is unclear, but probably not good.

Variations on this tale are being posted all over the place.
Here's an example from Ver's site
Quote from: DavidDo03808449
I was scammed of $12,500 by coinsilo, I paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later came across a post on Quora referring a recovery expert that helped me recover almost all my deposits within 15days from Cubits, it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact –''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dtcom)" . He can guide through getting your money back. Be sure of where you invest everyone

Here's the other side of the story

Idiot mugu registered here, and tried to post his bitcoin recovery scam. I found his scam format online below.
wealthrecovery@cyberservices.com (a free vanity email address, NOT a real company name)

christianakemps8
howardmichele7@gmail.com

IP Address   173.239.197.113
City   Edison
Country   United States of America
Country Code   US
ISP   LogicWeb Inc
Latitude   40.4981° (40° 29′ 53″ N)
Longitude   -74.3194° (74° 19′ 9″ W)
Organization   ExpressVPN
Postal Code   08837
State   New Jersey

christianakemps8 ~ christianabaines8......?

Treat with extreme caution..

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: