Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Gingr - Revolutionizing the Oldest Industry in the World ✅  (Read 1419 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:51:37 PM

Do you have Ambassadors campaign? With whom I can talk about or management?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:00:52 PM

The project looks interesting. An anonymous network is just perfect for this kind of service. I think this may be the most popular.
Agree, but complete anonymity is very difficult to ensure. I hope, that developers will cope with this problem
For that project the anonymity level like ERC-20 will be enough.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:26:07 PM

The project looks interesting. An anonymous network is just perfect for this kind of service. I think this may be the most popular.
I'm fully agree. I think that Gingr has a future and its token will have a very large liquidity if the team is able to implement this.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:04:22 PM

Agree, but complete anonymity is very difficult to ensure. I hope, that developers will cope with this problem
I do not see any problems in the implementation of anonymity, since this is the main component of all cryptocurrencies, and it was originally conceived that, Satoshi Nakamato himself brought it up.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:46:18 PM

I'm fully agree. I think that Gingr has a future and its token will have a very large liquidity if the team is able to implement this.
This will show only the future. Now the cryptocurrency market is not stable, even though there was a certain sharp increase, but then all the same there was a fall, and this greatly influences the development of many projects.
Bugatti73

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:06:37 AM

This will show only the future. Now the cryptocurrency market is not stable, even though there was a certain sharp increase, but then all the same there was a fall, and this greatly influences the development of many projects.
In any case, if the project is connected with a real business, then the tokens will have great liquidity. And it will be a big plus.
Yes, but in most countries this business is not legal, and it will not be quite easy to settle in the future.
A7373

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:16:17 AM

but as I understand it is possible only in those countries where services of this kind are legal
Do you personally know in which countries the cryptocurrency is prohibited in general? On my mind, only a couple of countries, and then not all cryptocurrency projects in them are prohibited. It all depends on the focus of a particular product.
Agree with you. I don’t see nothing bad in this job like prostitution. Maybe that project will help this field of activity  get more closer to government.
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:30:07 AM

but as I understand it is possible only in those countries where services of this kind are legal
Do you personally know in which countries the cryptocurrency is prohibited in general? On my mind, only a couple of countries, and then not all cryptocurrency projects in them are prohibited. It all depends on the focus of a particular product.
Agree with you. I don’t see nothing bad in this job like prostitution. Maybe that project will help this field of activity  get more closer to government.
I think, that such kind of job is really bad for girls if prostitution is prohibited in the country and nobody can save girls from violence.

Vialaia

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:07:39 PM

This project is aimed to prevent a pimps. This can to affect positive on a prostitution as a whole. As for me this project has a big opportunities to implement their idea. Let's wish them luck.
Bugatti73

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:46:58 PM

I looked at the road map of this project on the official website, and saw the planned launch of the beta version of the product in 2017 year. Tell me the launch took place?
Bugatti73

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:02:00 PM

Would your team fill ICO KYC Report on the https://icobench.com/ico/gingr? Don't understand some detailed about team. But the rating is really good.
Vialaia

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:51:19 PM

What data protection methods will you implement in this project?
Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:28:15 PM

Would your team fill ICO KYC Report on the https://icobench.com/ico/gingr? Don't understand some detailed about team. But the rating is really good.
I think, that team will do this in the nearest future, this move will increase trust to gingr
A7373

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:19:27 AM

I think, that team will do this in the nearest future, this move will increase trust to gingr
Should team provide any streems or live video chats with community like some project do?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:11:43 PM

Do you have Ambassadors campaign? With whom I can talk about or management?
I am interested in the representatives of which countries in the first place priority, if such a campaign really appears or already exists in the platform.
Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:24:42 PM

Should team provide any streems or live video chats with community like some project do?
Think, that video/audio conferences are really good for project popularity, so I hope, that GINGR will do this
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:26:19 PM

Many developers hide their personalities and you are right, this only discourages potential investors from taking part in the development of the project through financing.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:41:58 PM

I looked at the road map of this project on the official website, and saw the planned launch of the beta version of the product in 2017 year. Tell me the launch took place?
It seems so far it has not been launched. Perhaps there were some difficulties in the development and the beta version was not launched. In the near future we will get an answer.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:33:38 PM

Many developers hide their personalities and you are right, this only discourages potential investors from taking part in the development of the project through financing.
If developers dont do KYC procedyre, that will low investors trust and loyalty, so I think, that KYC is necessary

A7373

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:43:18 PM

If developers dont do KYC procedyre, that will low investors trust and loyalty, so I think, that KYC is necessary
in that hard time of ICO developing, they need to fill KYC. That news will gain more interest for professional investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: